Game of Thrones

• Video

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Game of Thrones

Only 2 days to go until the 3rd season of Game of Thrones airs! I can't wait!!! Anyone else looking forward to it? Who is your favourite character? Mine is tyrion because he uses his wit to get himself out of trouble all the time! :happy:
    • JackDee wrote:

Actually am really looking forward to it. Tyrion is my favourite in the programmes but Jon is in the books. Not sure why though lol

wgn wrote:

Ayra and Bran are my favourites in the books. Weirdly the characters I find most dull to read about in the books are my favourites to watch in the tv show. I especially like Daenerys > Emilia Clarke... :love:

haha for some reason when I first started watching the series, I thought Tyrion actor was made into a dwarf by computer effect! Only found out later when I googled his name that he is a real dwarf. Nevertheless he is a brilliant brilliant actor and definitely deserves the awards and recognition he received!!

@wgn Can't wait to see the dragons!!! But my favourite female character has to be ygritte <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :D

Also I saw Ciaran hinds as Mance Rayder. He is one of my favourite actor, so I would say watch out for his performance! Can't wait till Monday! Sky Atlantic 22:00 :P
    • I enjoy every second.. Especially when Cersei is in frame.

I think the first two episodes have been introducing the forward plot and persona gallery, which for me is well enough. The next episodes will be filled with more action for those seeking that I am sure :)
    • Andi wrote:

I enjoy every second.. Especially when Cersei is in frame.

I think the first two episodes have been introducing the forward plot and persona gallery, which for me is well enough. The next episodes will be filled with more action for those seeking that I am sure :)

I get what you mean.. they are trying to introduce the new characters etc... I guess I just can't wait to see the dragons... and also what happened to the white walkers they appeared at the end of season 2 but still not much on them yet!?!?!
    • MOD wgn wrote:

The Chaos Speech... SOOOOOO GOOD

Personally I think they should have ended the episode with that speech. We had to rewind it and watch it again when the episode finished.

Indeed! Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. :P I quite like the lady who died in Geoffrey's bed room. She is a very cheerful and happy go lucky character. Can't wait till next Monday!
    • To tide people over until The Bear and The Maiden Fair discussion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=TbwroS0YP54

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
      Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator