"Delete all reports" button

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• "Delete all reports" button

As the title says, I want a "delete all reports" button. Reports older than 7 days are deleted automaticly. I assume this is because of server constraints?

We currently have 200 pages worth of reports, and will probably end up with 400 or so before the week is over. I dislike having the "99+" number on the reports tab and would like to delete all reports when online. This takes a lot of time doing manually. Isn't it a win - win making a delete all button?
    • You can filter them by green attack reports and clear page by page but I agree it takes time and is a pain.

I still prefer the old t3 farm lists that had the value of the resources stolen from a farm offset against troop losses so that your list could be ordered by profitability. Can we have that back?

Stand out Award 2017 UK