1 update = numerous bugs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• 1 update = numerous bugs

First one I've noticed is now when I'm on the alliance defence page and click a yellow shield, it would usually display all and only yellow shields. But now it does nothing.

Also all my defence board, defence scoutings, scoutings seen, scoutings not seen etc etc links have changed or not working at all due to the above!

TG cannot do an update without screwing something up. No wonder numbers are dwindling.

- - - Updated - - -

next update - when under attack i used to be able to click the red swords on my village page and it would take me to my rally point. Now i need to gentle click the right hand side of the swords and i might get lucky or might have to click it another 20 times
  • I hadn't seen the def page - but I have seen that something screwy is going on with the flashing red swords on the village page, they're now almost impossible to click in order to get through to the rally point. It looks as if they're moved the clickable spot off the image.

New colours in the alliance page too. I'm on the fence here. I think it was about improving accessibility for colour blindness (this affects me - but the previous scheme was just passable for me). Imo rather than experimenting with a fourth blue & green combination here, they could use a square for the blue dot. Very easy to see for we crazy-visioned people :)
  • Ryder I have reported your points in the weekly report.

Attack oasis will be loaded in the next update as it was decided to re-instate after Oktoberfest patch was released
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
  • Can you be a bit more specific? The location of the "popup" for things like the NPC and sending res has been moved up the page a bit, and it's now in a better location than it used to be (although still a fair way down the bottom right for me, which is tricky to find and a bit laborious to get to). But perhaps you are seeing something different on your device?

Related flow of consciousness thing: logging into "low res" mode should probably reload the page or find some other way to do this than the current method. It's realllllllllly mobile-unfriendly.
  • Elisa wrote:

Can you be a bit more specific? The location of the "popup" for things like the NPC and sending res has been moved up the page a bit, and it's now in a better location than it used to be (although still a fair way down the bottom right for me, which is tricky to find and a bit laborious to get to). But perhaps you are seeing something different on your device?

Related flow of consciousness thing: logging into "low res" mode should probably reload the page or find some other way to do this than the current method. It's realllllllllly mobile-unfriendly.

This video shows what happens with the NPC and the daily point reward does the same thing.

sendvid.com/jfbkr6vq the first 30 seconds is really all you need to see.
  • Only problem is my phone zooms in automatically when I click the qty box.

Another thing I've noticed is when sending res you can enter the beginning of a village name and it brings up villages that start with that but they appear to the right off screen. This has always happened to me. Again not life changing.
  • johnjohn101 the tech team are working on this but because there are two approved and supported mobile applications that can be used for the game
    travile (Travian:Kingdoms) and TravMobi (Travian:Legends / Travian:ROA) they have assigned this bug as low priority.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78