Alliance Recruitment

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Hi Eric,

You may pick up some interest if you tell us a little bit more about your alliance; previous experience, server plans and so on.

Good luck with the recruiting!!

I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
      - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab
    • Eric Rasputin wrote:

Hey there,

Me and a few of my friends are going to be joining this server on Oct 17 ... We are looking for players to join our ranks. If you are interested, contact me on skype ... rasputin8642

Hi Eric

It is looking like a good few alliances are gearing up for this new UK2 so it should be an exciting server. Have you played many UK servers before or coming from other domains?

• Thank you Lagushki, that seems like a good idea ...

I'm Eric Rasputin and I have played on travian for 9 years now. I usually play on usx and other small domains. I have led many alliances to victory and some didn't go as well as planned.

The alliance name is Iron Bank(IB). I have gathered a few players with me and I'm looking to expand.

Plans for the server ... Hmm ... Well, since this is a newly formed alliance and I don't have many members starting with me. For now it will be to have fun and act as spoilers and secure our region ... If the server goes well, we will aim for a WW. We haven't decided on a quad yet. But, that will be announced shortly.

If you are a serious bunch, looking to play a skillful server, I do suggest you contact me so that we can have a small chat.

My Skype ID is rasputin8642

Contact me anytime and I will answer any question that you want ...