WvV round 51 Game Thread

• Quiz

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Kill Post - Night One

As the sun had set and the only light visible was the moon, the hyenas still hadn't yet realized the gravity of the threat they where now facing....in the dead of night, a shadow was moving around silently, watching and waiting for the right time to strike...

Meanwhile Eric was happily chasing a butterfly, after a while however he looked around and noticed that he had ventured far from the safety of pride rock...

Meanwhile at pride rock the hyenas had gathered to try and find the threat that is now at their doorstep. However, most wasn't really worried, fear had not spread yet...

Votes:
      1. Inky - TheDamned
      2. Trouble - No Lynch
      3. Eric Rasputin - Morgz
      4. notorious crunchie - No Lynch
      5. Lagushki - No Lynch
      6. Creaky Cait - No Lynch
      7. TheDamned - Absent
      8. slinky snail - No Lynch
      9. LemonD - No Lynch
      10. Andi - No Lynch
      11. Mercedes - No Lynch
      12. PFK - No Lynch
      13. wgn - Absent
      14. Cantbeasked - No Lynch
      15. Hawkery - Absent
      16. Killjerry - No Lynch
      17. Morgz - Eric Rasputin
      18. Eurypedes - No Lynch
      19. table - No Lynch
      20. itsnotquiteover - No Lynch
      21. Jakeyyy - Lagushki
      22. Zab - No Lynch

Most agreed that there where not really much to go on as they had no clues of who the traitors was.

A while later Jakey, Trouble and Chris were taking a stroll as they discussed the threat they stood against, "watch out Chris, or you'll fall into the elephant faeces, if you fall into that you wont come out" jakey yelled out. "But I saw something over there", Chris explained as he pointed to something twinkling with a hint of red a bit further away, as they walked around the dungpit, they noticed a trail of blood leading from the bushes to the pit, as they walked even closer they saw the head of Eric Rasputin sink into the hole untill he could not be seen anymore. First blood had been drawn, and more would surely follow.

Result of the lynch: No lynch
      Result of the alpha: Eric Rasputin Hyena
    • I have to get off to work again, through lack of conversation with others I am going to have to go no lynch - gives the seer an extra day to find somebody and hopefully the protections can do something tonight. I'm pretty confident that a wolf will use the "inactive" first night trick so if we are going to try our luck I'd suggest Wgn PFK and Hawkery but unfortunately (unless Jakeyy texts me) I won't be able to vote any of them.
    • morgz wrote:

I have to get off to work again, through lack of conversation with others I am going to have to go no lynch - gives the seer an extra day to find somebody and hopefully the protections can do something tonight. I'm pretty confident that a wolf will use the "inactive" first night trick so if we are going to try our luck I'd suggest Wgn PFK and Hawkery but unfortunately (unless Jakeyy texts me) I won't be able to vote any of them.

Ok but.... I wasnt inactive?
    • Shaddup Jake :D

No lynch again today.

If a voice of the seer hasn't stepped forward for tomorrow's lynch then let's just go to town!

It means either the seer has found 2 wolves and we will likely win in the long run OR the seer is crap and not pushing for village vote.

They may be waiting for a medic but they should know that coming foward will get the medics to protect you
    • Lagushkin has made plenty of dodgy comments in the Skype chat which has made him sound very wulfy.

He called me psychic, which makes it sound like I correctly guessed he's a wulf.

Lynch Lagushkin tonight!
      When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.
    • Jakeyyy wrote:

Lagushkin has made plenty of dodgy comments in the Skype chat which has made him sound very wulfy.

He called me psychic, which makes it sound like I correctly guessed he's a wulf.

Lynch Lagushkin tonight!

"Don't think there is a psychic character in the game!"

Im not sure this is him calling you psychic...

- - - Updated - - -

Few names being thrown around: Lagushki, Jakeyyy and me. Obviously ruling myself out its a choice between Jake and Lag. Im not convinced on either but given Lags reaction when James was talking about receiving a message it seems he could be a wolf. Alternatively he could also be a special so lynching him could be bad as we dont want to kill a special. But I dont think Jake is a wolf, and no one else seems interested in no lynch, so tonight im lynching Lagushki.

The post was edited 1 time, last by PFK ().

• Would be nice for the seer to get things moving tonight, get a vill, use them as your voice ( please don't choose jakeyy or crunch) and get working towards finding the rest. It'd be nice to get on the same page sooner
      rather than later in all this mess.

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?