[RoA] Raid/Pushing feedback

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• You did not include your server or nick so we cant verify the claims you made.

Please contact the Multihunter who can investigate.

Please note its also known that the same IP message is shown when someone is linked by Connection type 2/3 (alliance, sitter etc) but not the same IP address. This is a case of the pushing protection should limit you correctly but the wrong message shown.

I suspect you have come across a known bug that will be fixed in the next patch but without more details its difficult to confirm.
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager
      Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
    • I believe this is from RoA where you implement this raiding restriction where you can raid only 20% of village production.

Also Trouble you forgot to mention one thing, on finals they didn't change building plans location for 3 years and now this year russians have all 13 plans :).

Best regards
    • travian-reports.net/us/report/4544997db84
      This is the uk20 server, wont let me farm small villages for some reason, some b.s about anti pushing

after a few raids just get 0 all the time, happening to ally also.

same ip doesn't stop multi btw, they just using proxy, proxy worked before (when i started), proxy worked now, proxy is all that is require to make.
      Can never stop problem, unless you get around the proxy, or validate device etc...
      meh Im just annoyed they cant do that, but they can make it so i get less res in the early game when Im micro farming... and for no reason either, some of them you even killing troops clear them, "you cannot farm" nice travian game.. I go to play other server, guys got 14 accounts, and thats fine :D

I will message the MH, but cant blame me for not trusting their methods, I hope they can fix this glitch.. Its not so bad though what the mh bans me from farming I will make up by farming MFH..

neither of us have any relation at all to this player, he never in ally etc
      No-cringe signature.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Trouble ().

• as Jure199 stated this is exactly as intended on Rise of Alliances (S19 / S20), this version of the game has different game mechanics and restrictions compaired to T4.4 Servers.

Please read the RoA announcement carefully as it explains what is different in this version and why

[a=CM mhudson] Thread moved from bugs to RoA S20. Thread renamed to Raid/Pushing feedback [/a]
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager

The post was edited 1 time, last by m.hudson ().

• :D
      Was not happy to discover this

still it is 62.5k res per day limit from a farm then, not so bad

tbh pretty embarrasing I didnt read it..
      Im sorry, still there is some big problems with travian not being able to up hold the rules during its competative events..

regards, and my appologise for not reading that
      No-cringe signature.
    • Zippy5 wrote:

Right this makes much more sense. I had the same message and have messaged the MH querying it and they have replied with the 2010 rules. Which don't explain why I wouldn't be able to raid.

Sorry about that, I have passed your feedback to the Customer Service Rep to make sure that the the right rules are sent in future for RoA.
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager

• To be fair I should have raid the rules before.

i just find it bizarre. Why shouldn't we be able to keep clearing out an inactive player?

also just noticed that this rule applies to natar villages as well? Raiding is gonna be a pain due to wasted journeys
    • Makes sense to me, to spread raiding around among players. On some servers all the farms are dominated by a select few accounts who run scripts to raid every 5 mins, leaving no resources for anyone else.

With this rule you have to manually send your farm lists and select your farms/edit etc. Scripts are just going to continually raid the same farms and return 0 res all day long once the 20% has been raided.

Kudos to Travian.
    • Lord Aslan wrote:

Makes sense to me, to spread raiding around among players. On some servers all the farms are dominated by a select few accounts who run scripts to raid every 5 mins, leaving no resources for anyone else.

With this rule you have to manually send your farm lists and select your farms/edit etc. Scripts are just going to continually raid the same farms and return 0 res all day long once the 20% has been raided.

Kudos to Travian.

How the game has changed since Lords of travian mate, over 10 years ago!