Natars by another name?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Natars by another name?

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but since I started playing again on uk6 I've noticed an odd coincidence.

At the point where the top accounts are now on 15+ villages, there are three single village accounts on my farm list, all with large populations for that one village (900) . They never seem to grow, yet never appear on the inactive list in gettertools. Periodically (and this has happened at least half a dozen times), a yellow cross appears on my farmlist so I send catapults to destroy the residence and Rams to take down the wall. I've killed more settlers than I can count at these villages but they never settle their second village.

It's a simple pattern - get farmed for several days, re-build residence and wall, build settlers which get killed, get residence and wall knocked down, repeat. Over and over. In addition, all these villages change name periodically.

If it was just one village I might think odd semi inactive player going through the motions every few days. But to keep doing that over and over? And not just one account, but three, all within a few squares of me?

Anybody got any good conspiracy theories? It seems like either multi accounts left stuck on a bot or could it be a newer version of those oddly named villages that used to appear in the 3.6 version?
      Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
      It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
      For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.
    • Villages can join the natars after inactivity or on deletion (they keep their original village names just change ownership).

But if you suspect it is something else and the profile does not say they belong to the natars please report them.

We do have verious tools that scan the servers but things can get missed especially if its some new patten
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager
      Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
    • This is a silver bot. People load them onto the server to flood the silver auctions with items and decrease the cost of items on the auction house through supply and demand. You will notice the hero of this player has no items, and normally the town name is mimicked off another player on the server (or another server) to try and make them look more realistic.

They normally have 10k cranny (or 15k for gauls) and random troops (from all the adventures they do for auction items). You can get MH to ban them so they stop this cheating action - and maybe you will get turned into a Natar town for you to chief.
      UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed
      #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
      Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this
    • yup. it's a silver/pushing/defense selling bot
      usually they have large cranny capacity and good pop. must of them in a single member alliance with account name. make good farm while its idle but it will not stay that way for long time
    • I've found over 20 of them so far, they all obviously spawned at the same time and I'm guessing are probably something to do with the mega silver using account on the server (14000 cages used in just under half their villages scouted so far and counting).

Never seen this pattern before and when I started looking properly I was surprised how many of these there are :(
    • I've seen it a lot on Australian servers. I've not seen it so much on UK before current UK1. MH are normally A LOT faster at removing them so normally players here know it is not worth it (i.e. get removed almost the day they are installed). I have had to IGM MH each account I have seen (and can be bothered) to get them to ban the accounts. I am more inclined to get them banned as, while I do buy gold, I am not an absolute gold fiend and I'd rather not let those who use these get an unfair advantage over the rest of us.
      UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed
      #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
      Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this
    • The one village accounts are all banned now. I'm assuming they were put there by the account that has so far purchased in excess of 25000 cages, but that will be the one they won't be able to tie it too. The owner of that account told me that he spent 10k$ on it and that I should be grateful that he did as it allows poor people like me to continue playing :p. No accounting for some people's idiocy!
    • Just a little reminder. As frustrating as it can be Crew need to have the evidance in the tools. Sometimes it can be blindingly obvious to a player that someone is a bot/silver push/multi. Trust me when i say the Multihunters get just as frustrated as you when they are 110% sure someone is breaking the rules but without evidance from the HQ tools then they are not able to take action.

Also discussion of bans is not permitted. Please keep the discussion generic (IE no names etc) and i will continue to permit it.

We rely (both in game and on the forum) on you reporting accounts or things we might have missed. While we do regular checks but its impossible to catch everyone first time so your reporting does help us react faster to a perceived issue
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager
      Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78