Server 6 News

• TS6

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lovely response :D. You do realise this whole thread is just a ruse to get you all posting on the forum again?

Unique trainer, really well defended by TLP
      travian-reports.net/us/report/4738605d4cc

Actually DoC has the best hammers so far, which is probably why TLP are hiding behind them. I can quote from your players too

"TLP player wrote:

nah u better not

doc is informed they will take care now =)

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]ohhh bums are you online now? Does that mean I can't carry on chiefing your village?"[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]This stuff is so good you couldn't write it :D[/FONT]
      Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
      It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
      For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.
    • well atleast this side you cant take uni trainer using just 1 chief and 100ec? someone had to use hammer to take out 4 fields, your that guy did had small speed and attack hit in like 5 hrs so didn't thought he would have courage to go to cap and hit directly, that too solo... so we defended other villages taking risk on cap:D only if he would have added any hero to pick up trainer then would have defended that side somehow
    • Heard the saying stones a glass houses? You got of lucky but still making a boast when thats your defence makes you look like a fool making excuses for it makes you look like an even bigger fool
      But at least you bring some life to the fourm while making a fool of yourself.
    • As you were saying yesterday very well defended trainer, ;)
      travian-reports.net/us/report/47442968441
      After this 7 cata waves splats with 100swords+300 cata each, no micro clearer in that

Think you already checked reports but its just for others :D

- - - Updated - - -

thedevilexists wrote:

Heard the saying stones a glass houses? You got of lucky but still making a boast when thats your defence makes you look like a fool making excuses for it makes you look like an even bigger fool
      But at least you bring some life to the fourm while making a fool of yourself.

buddy we aren't much good on offense this time but on def we are good so think whose a fool, check how falcons side lost 4 hammers each being 70-80k cropworth
      Check newest report on forums, might open your eyes unless you are blind....

I hope you play good like just talks? why not tell your IGN as well so we can also know if you are doing something there or just sleeping?:D
    • and why can you not see(kinda blind I guess) second report when someone thinks its totally defenseless and 80k cropworth hammer goes down;) I lost 900 troops but your side????
      also dont try to act smart and dumb same time...I told you look on new report and still you are on that old one...that time waves sent were bad so I sniped last two and thought no one will do that bad waves if he was sending real and so defended diet and as what a good player would do- send back standing if that's less than enough to kill hammer and defend with some 1k troops so if thats a fake, enemy doesn't get to know about it...no need to get 10-20k troops slaughtered anywhere unless you know you can have defended even that side

I feel pity for you that even on forum you are needing to hide, so are you one those four who lost hammer this week or you are also in same queue to lose it on us? you cant take a stand for yourself without hiding up using weird names and act like on top of everyone...funny... and you aren't DOC for sure so dont act like fool
    • But what you haven't said is that 80k Hammer is from an account that is deleting and that it took 90k of your defence with it. If you are so good at defending, then you should have had enough in there to make sure that the hammer barely dented it. Personally, knowing the account was deleting, I would have dodged the hammer and cut the waves to minimise damage. Nothing more frustrating for a deleting offensive player to leave with their hammer still intact ;) And why are you hiding the defender? We all know it's you :D

travian-reports.net/us/report/474410a1837

TLP seem to be losing a lot of players lately, why aren't they even bothering to pass on their artefacts before they delete? Seem to be having a few problems with your players getting banned too?

Maybe they are bored. According to your largest member, the plan is for TLP to build the defence and DoC to build the offence. Sounds a great plan, if only you had someone to fight :D He also said he was so bored of the server he was thinking of deleting. Implied he is intending to be your WW holder too so I think you ought to go and do something to make the game more interesting or you may be losing your five Germans...

Thedevilexists isn't in Falcons, so maybe he is in DoC or maybe he is in TLP :D

The post was edited 5 times, last by Mercedes ().

• kinda mistake again...that 90k points were from your all week when you used hammer twice and you were already in attackers this week... I had def to take out one more hammer as well if you checked report well
      you killed our 60k def only in that attack while losing 80k so think you should analyze things again if you even do it before writing anything

and will you allow four waves to pass and take down 8 fields? thats shows how good you are..you wouldn't have went into delete without losing hammer, so dont act like that...you are already a lot of time ahead from when you said about deleting to me on 4th april and we have removed all yellows who used to keep going inactive.. and well

And well no matter what you say, everyone knows you are deleting because you know you wont win not because of self prestige or anything so... :D
    • storm striker wrote:

and will you allow four waves to pass and take down 8 fields? thats shows how good you are..you wouldn't have went into delete without losing hammer, so dont act like that...you are already a lot of time ahead from when you said about deleting to me on 4th april and we have removed all yellows who used to keep going inactive.. and well

And well no matter what you say, everyone knows you are deleting because you know you wont win not because of self prestige or anything so... :D

I delete when I'm good and ready, not when you think I should go. I know you are desperate to get rid of any competition at all on the server so you can continue your little sim fest server with DoC undisturbed but I have some tidying up to do first ;)

This server is dire, boring, dull, and most of that is down to TLP leadership. DoC do at least have some sense of fun. 3 alliances barely scraping together 40/50 odd players each does not make for a promising round, especially when two of those three alliances decide to join together to make one of 90 odd against one of 40. I hear the server you won on au only had your alliance on it and no others, so I guess no competition is the right kind of competition for you :)

As for losing your wheat fields, you only had a few 17s anyway, nothing to get so precious about. A true leader would take a hit for the team...

Anyway this conversation is boring now, pretty much like the really one sided one we had in Skype where you spent 24 hours pontificating about how awesome you are when you weren't going on and on and on about that old grievance which seems to have driven entire TLP strategy, so feel free to have the last word.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Mercedes ().

• so you wanted me not to defend your hammer and lose fields, then you again come on forum bragging you didn't find any def? and then hit one more player? looks like you failed already and thus quitting....
      You are deleting only because you lost hammer not like you were already on delete... its better to snipe only when the person is already deleting and not waiting for time to lose hammer and then start countdown else you will just lose more and more fields, bad for you that your hammer could have reached only me (and splat) after the time you thought of deleting.

I know you were expecting me not to defend and lose things... but things dont go by just thinking
    • storm striker wrote:

I know you were expecting me not to defend and lose things... but things dont go by just thinking

No I expected you to defend and lose your alliances things, which is exactly what you did ;)

Feneris, your replies have all popped up now, apologies for seeming to ignore them but I didn't see them earlier.

Tut tut Amer, sleeping through your send time :D. Good thing you did though as you wouldn't have got through Terrapin's defence either. I'm confused though, which account is Amer, Amer or Chaos?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mercedes ().

• Few things i think need clearing up first we had no idea An ex member had joined your account as a duel till after we had already organised attacks our decision was purely based off LA rejoining you and that you had most artis on the server. Coupled with the threat of a meta of Falcons and seg we made the decision to focus on you guys with doc
    • storm striker wrote:

and why can you not see(kinda blind I guess) second report when someone thinks its totally defenseless and 80k cropworth hammer goes down;) I lost 900 troops but your side????
      also dont try to act smart and dumb same time...I told you look on new report and still you are on that old one...that time waves sent were bad so I sniped last two and thought no one will do that bad waves if he was sending real and so defended diet and as what a good player would do- send back standing if that's less than enough to kill hammer and defend with some 1k troops so if thats a fake, enemy doesn't get to know about it...no need to get 10-20k troops slaughtered anywhere unless you know you can have defended even that side

I feel pity for you that even on forum you are needing to hide, so are you one those four who lost hammer this week or you are also in same queue to lose it on us? you cant take a stand for yourself without hiding up using weird names and act like on top of everyone...funny... and you aren't DOC for sure so dont act like fool

The slingergamer is my ign work out where i am from that if you feel the need