Non Rumor, rumor thread posts

• Speed 3x

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• Dr3K wrote:

We are not surprised. We simply find them ridiculous, coming on forum to talk like a top when the only thing they are good at is play unfair :)

When did we ever say that we're better than anyone? We talk alot, because we enjoy activity on the forum, but we even said a couple times that people shouldn't expect too much from us, and that we are here to have fun only, and like to be clowns on forum. You guys take this game WAY too serious. Smile abit, focus on yourself, have a little fun with the game instead of crying so much over nothing. Squirrels have said since day one that we are just trolling on the forum, and nothing more. None of our posts are serious or meant to condescend anyone.

We are fully aware that we are terrible at this game, and without an extra farm, we would be at the bottom of the ranks, probably deleted and become natar long ago.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Placebo ().

• NeoRec wrote:

Ohhh we are getting down to personal insults now, lovely!:D:D Even without introducing youself :P Whatever you say :D

Oh, seems like I struck a nerve here.
      I honestly don't see how my previous post is any different from yours in terms of vocabulary, politeness and content.
      And unlike your accusations, I can easily prove any of the points I raised. ;)
      But if you disagree, please tell me where you see any personal insults. This sure wasn't my intention and I apologize if you feel grievously offended.

As for introducing myself, I couldn't find any introduction by you or the other guys posting here either, so I thought this is the way to go.
      If I missed it, would you mind sending me the link?
      Or is this just another example of double standards? ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elisa1_UK ().

• Jabbah wrote:

Oh, seems like I struck a nerve here.
      I honestly don't see how my previous post is any different from yours in terms of vocabulary, politeness and content.
      And unlike your accusations, I can easily prove any of the points I raised. ;)
      But if you disagree, please tell me where you see any personal insults. This sure wasn't my intention and I apologize if you feel grievously offended.

As for introducing myself, I couldn't find any introduction by you or the other guys posting here either, so I thought this is the way to go.
      If I missed it, would you mind sending me the link?
      Or is this just another example of double standards? ;)

Let me explain it very simple for you, I mean the difference from what I post from yours. I criticize your playingstyle, you criticize my character and person. I dont need any presentation, I have the same forumnick on all servers, since 2005/6 in the swedish forums, and I also have my accontnick in my forumprofile :D Adressing your post to me in person kind of indicates that you know me :P Btw you and Placebo kind of contradict eachother....
      Finals: the nerone - Infiniti| Inno Di Mameli - SPQR WW HOLDER FINALS 2017/2018
      FRX : Rockerduck

The post was edited 1 time, last by Elisa1_UK ().

• NeoRec wrote:

Let me explain it very simple for you, I mean the difference from what I post from yours. I criticize your playingstyle, you criticize my character and person. I dont need any presentation, I have the same forumnick on all servers, since 2005/6 in the swedish forums, and I also have my accontnick in my forumprofile :D Adressing your post to me in person kind of indicates that you know me :P Btw you and Placebo kind of contradict eachother....

I honestly don't want to engage in this ridiculous discussion with you again, but anyways...

All your "arguments" are based off of rumours and blindly believing everything you are told by your bff. Everything you say is extremely degenerative and condescending, and my opinion is that you are a despicable person that is way too high on yourself, and I don't even know you, that's all based on your posts on this very forum. You try to act so smart by saying "I only criticize your playstyle", yet you go to very far lengths by trying to raise yourself above others as a person, without realizing that you achieve the exact opposite, you only come off as a whiny little something...

I know your history with the WL-crew and why you hate them/us (I'm actually not part of that, but whatever), so let's not get into that.

Anyways, I'm not on account with Jabbah, so what's contradicting? I respond on my behalf, he responds on his behalf. And btw, funny that you would make a point about Jabbah not knowing you, when you literally said to me earlier that you know me and everything about me.
    • Placebo wrote:

I honestly don't want to engage in this ridiculous discussion with you again, but anyways...

All your "arguments" are based off of rumours and blindly believing everything you are told by your bff. Everything you say is extremely degenerative and condescending, and my opinion is that you are a despicable person that is way too high on yourself, and I don't even know you, that's all based on your posts on this very forum. You try to act so smart by saying "I only criticize your playstyle", yet you go to very far lengths by trying to raise yourself above others as a person, without realizing that you achieve the exact opposite, you only come off as a whiny little something...

I know your history with the WL-crew and why you hate them/us (I'm actually not part of that, but whatever), so let's not get into that.

Anyways, I'm not on account with Jabbah, so what's contradicting? I respond on my behalf, he responds on his behalf. And btw, funny that you would make a point about Jabbah not knowing you, when you literally said to me earlier that you know me and everything about me.

I know a lot of people with the same playingstyle as yours, the ones gaining at least some respect are the ones admitting it .
      Finals: the nerone - Infiniti| Inno Di Mameli - SPQR WW HOLDER FINALS 2017/2018
      FRX : Rockerduck

• How could I criticize your chatacter and person? I cant judge that based on some travian servers.
      all i tried to say was, its like the third round in a row where you call other people cheater based on assumptions and not facts. This is dangerous because judging purely based on assumptions usually leads to the result you want to have, no matter if it suits the facts.
      Im not sure if you understand what I mean, but i have difficulties to explain this more detailed due to my limitted english skills. ;)
      Anyways, lets just stop this discussion. It seems to be pointless anyways. There is nothing I could tell you, that will ever change your mind.
      And I didnt get a "secret" forum account to troll you. I usually dont join in on forum discussions. But I felt like I had to when I saw several people are repeatedly stating wrong information here. Therefore I registered on ukx forum.
    • MOD Elisa wrote:

Important reminder:

"Friendly farming" (raiding an alliance member or anyone giving you permission to do so) = allowed. It's not cheating. There are game limits in place to ensure that the amount falls within the rules.

Farming a multi account which is controlled by the farmer, or any account set up purely to benefit that farmer = please report these to the MultiHunter in the game with the information on why you believe it to be the case.

So, starting an account only to make some one else farming it is playing for his own benefit? Guess uk has a different method to apply rules then .it .com and .net
    • Dr3K wrote:

So, starting an account only to make some one else farming it is playing for his own benefit? Guess uk has a different method to apply rules then .it .com and .net

She did write that, didn't she? Look at the second paragraph.

Anyways - what is "for your own benefit"? Is a personal defender benefiting themselves, or the account they defend? What about players feeding others' troops? Or someone picking up an artifact that others have cleaned, and then giving it to them? Or what about defending and feeding a WW that you are not holding yourself?

If an account willingly gives up some resources in return for safety, don't both benefit from that, if they don't need all those resources?

I would say this is a very obscure rule that should be elaborated, because it's difficult to determine when an account benefits from helping others and not.

Btw, .com-CM also states that friendly farming is 100% allowed as shown here:
      If you ask that player to garage your troops then that is okay. If you create a second account on the server for you to use as a garage is against the rules since you would then be playing multi accounts. Private farms are the same. If you ask someone if you can farm their resources and they agree then that is allowed. If you create a second account to farm your private farm that is not. Once again multi account.

So if you arrive on a server with a team and members of your team have agreed to hold your troops or feed you resources then that is allowed. If you create accounts other then your own then that is illegal. If you ask to sit someone and then take their stuff and they have not agreed then that is illegal.
    • Dr3K wrote:

A few rounds ago, there was a similar thing going on, just on a bigger scale...And you know who was against it the most back then? You guessed it right, the people doing it this round...The people doing it that round got banned after a couple of weeks, we can only hope that the same will happen this round...

Rumour has it that it wont happen though..:(

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lemon ().

• LemonD wrote:

A few rounds ago, there was a similar thing going on, just on a bigger scale...And you know who was against it the most back then? You guessed it right, the people doing it this round...The people doing it that round got banned after a couple of weeks, we can only hope that the same will happen this round...

Rumour has it that it wont happen though..:(

I know who you refer to, Lemon, and no it's not similar. That was a player that had 34 BOTS, controlled by him alone, and he sat on skype and bragged about it to everyone, how he couldn't get caught. If an actual player says you can farm him, that's a totally different story. You're not that stupid, are you?

Dr3K wrote:

Oh, ok. So travian.co.uk has different rules from all the others domains

No? I literally just showed you that .com and .co.uk have the same rules. And a crew-member can't post anything that is not in line with HQ's views, so I'm sure it's the same everywhere.
    • Placebo wrote:

I know who you refer to, Lemon, and no it's not similar. That was a player that had 34 BOTS, controlled by him alone, and he sat on skype and bragged about it to everyone, how he couldn't get caught. If an actual player says you can farm him, that's a totally different story. You're not that stupid, are you?

But then again, back then no one could prove that it was actually multi-accounts, so all the feeder accounts eventually got banned for breaking rule 1.1, and you know that...I know you well enough to know, that you can easily farm more than enough without having to do some dodgy things...

• Dr3K wrote:

In others domain u got banned for that much friendly farming :)

Then maybe it's not as much as you people think? Me and my dual are fully capable of farming 400-500 million a week without friendly farming, as proven in earlier rounds. It's just a side income, not the main income.

LemonD wrote:

But then again, back then no one could prove that it was actually multi-accounts, so all the feeder accounts eventually got banned for breaking rule 1.1, and you know that...I know you well enough to know, that you can easily farm more than enough without having to do some dodgy things...

Dude, you don't know what rule they were banned for breaking, so stop making up things. They were clearly bots. Both you, me, and the MHs that round knew that, so don't compare me to him...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Placebo ().

• Placebo wrote:

Anyways - what is "for your own benefit"? Is a personal defender benefiting themselves, or the account they defend? What about players feeding others' troops? Or someone picking up an artifact that others have cleaned, and then giving it to them? Or what about defending and feeding a WW that you are not holding yourself?

If an account willingly gives up some resources in return for safety, don't both benefit from that, if they don't need all those resources?

I would say this is a very obscure rule that should be elaborated, because it's difficult to determine when an account benefits from helping others and not.
      here:

You can officially propose yourself as a member of the Italian parliament
    • Im gonna go off the rails here and actually agree with Placebo. According to the rules, it's legal to farm friends as long as the account is not made by you or is only playing for your benefit. There is not clear definition on what "their own benefit" actually means, and is open for interpretation by every MH. Im playing on another server where WWC/WWR builders have "crop hotels" and defenders with a single purpose of helping the WWC/WWK builders making as big of a hammer as possible. This of course benefit the alliance greatly, but the account may not in it self play for "their own benefit", but for the best of the alliance (Which on the other hand benefits you?). IMO the rules should be clarified
    • Purplejelly86 wrote:

Just to confirm though, We're past the 'We're not Friendly Farming' Stage right? That's been accepted and agreed?

Yes, they denied ti but after some report got posted they had to admit it. And it seems that is accepted by the rules, so i'm making some friend start account to friendly farm :) u should do it to