whats going on ... on UK3

• TS3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• whats going on ... on UK3

over 10 days in server with good players settled already we can have a look on situation here... i might do weekly updates to make it interesting and i will try be neutral as much as i can

NW

In NW we have NMS, Join, MFH, AFF, AOM and SS

NMS - mostly preformed alliance and number 1 contenders for win this round, so far did not show anything interesting as they did not settle any interesting croppers and been forced to move bit further out, army wise we didnt see much of them either

Join -
      to my knowledge bunch of people playing together for a couple of years some of them playing RoA x2. Their problem is they are split between NW and NE with 1 or 2 members in SW and SE. so far only one member settled and some of their members in NW being farmed. again we didnt see much of army there eiter

MFH - preformed alliance playing server to server, settling been done nicely as they took interesting croppers in NW what give them oportunity to have strong base and they forced NMS out of center regions which can give them advantage in future, we do see army there

AFF​ - not much info on them only 1 members settled out in fields but close to WW village... already made nap with Join if that was good strategy we will see in near future, so far we see some army and we will continue monitor the situation

SS - according to their ally profile they are made of casual, lazy but resposible players, no members settled yet and with them being spread across whole map they dont look very promising to be conteders to win a server but we will see

SW

In SW we have, THOR, T.C.F and Havoc

THOR -
      so far they look very solid holding #1 spot in attackers means they are dealing with armies in SW quad and also hold #1 in raiders which obviously provide them with res to do it, so far they settled only 2 interesting cropper from my point of view but all credit for going to grey is given which can be risky if server wont die ... we can see their future actions and maybe they revealed their plan but only time will tell

T.C.F -
      small group of people who play from server to server which can be powerfull combination if the players are good, so far only 1 member settled, with 13 members we see some good numbers in attackers table but they missing from raiders, can they stand a chance against THOR in their region? maybe but it will be hard

Havoc - another small alliance which want to make impact on server, so far no member settled yet but according to alliance profile they looking to move to their strongold which can be bit further away where they can live in peace and maybe build big hammers for end game and end up as hired fire power, we will see once they settle.

SE

In SE we have Imperium, STARK and TURAN

Imperium -
      second biggest alliance on server atm, no futher info on them yet as I dont know them (feel free to contact me so i can put something :P) so far they settled interesting croppers which is good sign, we can expect them having some army as they are figuring on #3 spot in attackers, the SE look promising for them

STARK - other alliacne which i dont know much about, no members settled yet but we can see them being forced outside of center by Imperium, they already have confed pacts with TURAN and LB which can lead to merge as thats could be the way to stand a chance against Imperium in SE and stay in play for WW

TURAN - by the ally info we can assume this is Turkish alliance expect them to be preformed, so far only 1 member settled and it wasnt cropper so its hard to guess what they plan, maybe that merge could help them but no info on that, we will see what guys plan for this round

NE

In NE we have R D, R.D and *T-K*

R D -
      better known as FOX from other servers is preformed alliance containing long time members who play from server to server, they settled good croppers in NE area as expected from them with Madog going for his another try to build WW at 100/100, from history we can tell fox have tendency to hold massive WW hammers but they dont like using them, also rumour information from another tread saying they come here to hunt MFH down for confed fallout on uk5, is that true? are they here just for that? or its just rumour and they will concetrate on WW all those question will be answered in next few months.

R.D - this is wing of R D which was before CUDA and they merged with them, we can see way here to go high in numbers and expect other alliance be scared to attack but I doubt it as now we know who run the gang there, and we will monitor both wings

*T-K* - very small alliance which claim to be strong force but they will have hard times to reqruit more poeple as most will prefer R D so they can hide but we wish them good luck and maybe some merge so they stand a chance in NE

so this is our first 10 days sumare feel free to contact me and I try correct any information about your alliance or give me some inside look so i make this more interesting ...

thats all for now(sorry for misspellings but english isnt my native language)

yours one and only sorry

The post was edited 2 times, last by sorrywecan ().

• nms best ally on the server.. favorites to win...

MFH biggest army and strong ally in early game... MFH army in early game? thought u prescribed to the fox sim to win model.. at least thats what Ive seen

fox still playing the game

havoc making an impact as a "small team"

fox doing any kind of hunting or having brain power to "focus" on any objective..

Fox has to change name to maintain face these days..

sorry we can.. giving best ally to NMS, when thor has settled grey and is clearly rank 1.. rank 1 attacker rank 1 raider.. And settling grey vs NMS, a noob ally that couldn't acomplish anything despite confeding with the other cowards of the server Minions. Either a simple lack of knowledge, or more than likely biased on his part since he is MFH, and they will want to lord it over us how they knocked down "number 1 contender" despite NMS being a even more pitiful alliance than they are..

Not bad.. we appericate the effort, but in futre please adhere to the definition of "analysis"
      - detailed examination of the elements or structure of something.
      See no numerics which is a shame could even jsut copy em in.. also your evaluation of "NMS" being the strongest is completly contradictory to what you go on to say in the analysis, kinda says to me you didn't really think about it you just wrote it all in one go. Idk how you would reach the conclusion of NMS being the n.1 considering what you go on to say about imperium thor and MFH. So...... Biased. lacks some information maybe on NMS, but we know NMS leader Mracius quit long ago, his successor nero is also gone, they are lead by new players now.. Noobies.
      [video]https://media0.giphy.com/media/V6R9thgW7fimI/giphy.gif[/media]

ps; we let "thedevilexists" aka papa smurf of calling his drivel analysis, but please compare to one of the more main stream analysis.. Like that actually put in work :D Because otherwise forums will be filled with biased putrid drivel if hes allowed to become the standard then this forum will end in a wretched mess of name calling and debanchary, which isnt what we want from our gloriosu stratergy game...:ahoy:

Images
      • 24827e45f95ed0f96d3c0339ad0d817d_laughing-so-hard-im-gonna-laughing-hard-meme_320-290.jpeg

21.93 kB, 320×290, viewed 20 times
      No-cringe signature.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Trouble ().

• what u mean learn to read?

the analysis states NMS:
      mostly preformed alliance and number 1 contenders for win this round, so far did not show anything interesting as they did not settle any interesting croppers and been forced to move bit further out, army wise we didnt see much of them either

also given a choice between hunting down vermin and making farms, MFH prefer to sim along hoping no one of any strength will bother them, while the cuddle their little noob friends
      No-cringe signature.
    • special answer for trouble ... first of all I never stated or called my post an analysis... I would call it summare of what happened in first 10 days ... and I'd like to continue in that to bring some live to the forum and maybe server too...
      second of all I will answer to some quotes in your post

nms best ally on the server.. favorites to win...
      I never said that ... due to my language barrier I meant #1 contenders as first in queue to do it as only 1 alliance who did try build WW previous round as other alliances werent present I never heard of THOR and Imperium(feel free to introduce me to them if they did play on some server) and MFH quit on uk5 and I dont count Madogs pathetic try to build WW as any success... so only who left acctually building WW even if they failed is NMS

MFH biggest army and strong ally in early game... MFH army in early game? thought u prescribed to the fox sim to win model.. at least thats what Ive seen
      again there isnt stated anywhere in my post MFH have biggest army or is strongest alliance ... I said: the army is there and there isnt any number so how can you say its biggest... and I just stated they can build strong base in spawn area due to succesfull settlings in NW

havoc making an impact as a "small team"
      "We are an easy going alliance in it for fun but we will be making an impact on the server as well." this is what is stated on their ally profile and thats what i used in my post

fox doing any kind of hunting or having brain power to "focus" on any objective..
      Ryder : "I heard they're here to hunt you guys down - seems MFH really upset them on uk5, though wasn't it Fox who hit MFH first :ahoy:"
      forum.travian.co.uk/showthread.php?t=79979&page=2

on your quote that I didnt put any numbers in, I did it on purpose as I didnt want anyone come and complain that numbers changed etc. as it too early in game for any of these numbers to be revelant and I only took in count settling and number of members plus as measurement for army I used top overall 40 attackers on server

also

I stated THOR is solid looking alliance with #1 position in overall attackers on server and they are #1 raiders too and I gave them credit to go grey but they settled 9c there in time when I was creating the post and that didnt sound to me as being great move to secure good croppers as priority fo any alliance should be all 125%/150% croppers in close proximity to seruce a base

thank you all for positive feedback on here and also guys who igm me ... I will try to improve it but I am not fan of posting numbers as they can change as soon as I post them on forum and that make them irrevelant

have a fun

The post was edited 2 times, last by sorrywecan: grammar correction ().

• sorrywecan wrote:

I never said that ... due to my language barrier I meant #1 contenders as first in queue to do it as only 1 alliance who did try build WW previous round as other alliances werent present I never heard of THOR and Imperium(feel free to introduce me to them if they did play on some server) and MFH quit on uk5 and I dont count Madogs pathetic try to build WW as any success... so only who left acctually building WW even if they failed is NMS

Tbf to NMS, they have won a server before.

antonio wrote:

You just jump around like a tart.

Elros wrote:

MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)
    • offspring wrote:

You're going back to TST and TC days there aren't you??

Wasn't that long ago tbf, 2013 I think.

Disclaimer: I'm in no way suggesting that the more recent incarnation isn't dreadful, NMS has been getting progressively worse for several years, I say that and I've always had a soft spot for them, wonder what the criticism from people who don't like them would be :b

antonio wrote:

You just jump around like a tart.

Elros wrote:

MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

The post was edited 1 time, last by MartinJames ().