whats going on ... on UK3

• TS3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Prodigal Son wrote:

Didn't fox win a server a couple of years back also Martin?
      Pipped TSL/TNC to the win I think, It did ruffle some feathers if I remember right. I would have thought everyone was over it by now.

Yeah you're right, end of the day you don't need to be the best alliance in terms of military etc to win, sometimes a slice of luck and slipping under the radar is enough. Plus they did and still do have some solid players.

Now pick the rest of your toys up.

Assuming that parts not directed at me since I've not really said anything on Fox lately, other than the above :).

antonio wrote:

You just jump around like a tart.

Elros wrote:

MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)
    • MartinJames wrote:

Yeah you're right, end of the day you don't need to be the best alliance in terms of military etc to win, sometimes a slice of luck and slipping under the radar is enough. Plus they did and still do have some solid players.

Looks like they have some really solid player this round to me ...

Some of the MFH IGNs I recognise from years back. Where are you hiding MJ?
      Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
      It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
      For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.
    • The Prodigal Son wrote:

Didn't fox win a server a couple of years back also Martin?
      Pipped TSL/TNC to the win I think, It did ruffle some feathers if I remember right. I would have thought everyone was over it by now.
      Now pick the rest of your toys up.

You make it sound like fox won by themselves, surely that never happened. What happened to making sure everything is accurate?
      Tut tut
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • Ryder wrote:

Wasn't that Fox run by a completely different leadership though? Correct me if I'm wrong ofc - but I thought Roadrunnerx just used the Fox name for lols and it stuck.

Nah he was running a different ally on that server I think, can't remember what it was called though tbh.

antonio wrote:

Elros wrote:

MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)
    • You will see how quick THOR will fall off. I can not imagine people that is in top attacker, and nowhere in top farmer. And regarding that C15, you can move it to the imperium side now. Settling on grey will only provide limitations. especially going for c9 and not c15.

I really liked your analysis, but there is too early to comment on a default winner.. NMS doesn't seem to be strong at the moment and the decisions regarding their croppers, that doesn't impress me much, but R.D on the other hand, they have a plus from my side.

We shall see in time , how this will evolve.
    • sorrywecan wrote:

over 10 days in server with good players settled already we can have a look on situation here... i might do weekly updates to make it interesting and i will try be neutral as much as i can

NW

In NW we have NMS, Join, MFH, AFF, AOM and SS

NMS - mostly preformed alliance and number 1 contenders for win this round, so far did not show anything interesting as they did not settle any interesting croppers and been forced to move bit further out, army wise we didnt see much of them either

Join -
      to my knowledge bunch of people playing together for a couple of years some of them playing RoA x2. Their problem is they are split between NW and NE with 1 or 2 members in SW and SE. so far only one member settled and some of their members in NW being farmed. again we didnt see much of army there eiter

MFH - preformed alliance playing server to server, settling been done nicely as they took interesting croppers in NW what give them oportunity to have strong base and they forced NMS out of center regions which can give them advantage in future, we do see army there

AFF​ - not much info on them only 1 members settled out in fields but close to WW village... already made nap with Join if that was good strategy we will see in near future, so far we see some army and we will continue monitor the situation

SS - according to their ally profile they are made of casual, lazy but resposible players, no members settled yet and with them being spread across whole map they dont look very promising to be conteders to win a server but we will see

SW

In SW we have, THOR, T.C.F and Havoc

THOR -
      so far they look very solid holding #1 spot in attackers means they are dealing with armies in SW quad and also hold #1 in raiders which obviously provide them with res to do it, so far they settled only 2 interesting cropper from my point of view but all credit for going to grey is given which can be risky if server wont die ... we can see their future actions and maybe they revealed their plan but only time will tell

T.C.F -
      small group of people who play from server to server which can be powerfull combination if the players are good, so far only 1 member settled, with 13 members we see some good numbers in attackers table but they missing from raiders, can they stand a chance against THOR in their region? maybe but it will be hard

Havoc - another small alliance which want to make impact on server, so far no member settled yet but according to alliance profile they looking to move to their strongold which can be bit further away where they can live in peace and maybe build big hammers for end game and end up as hired fire power, we will see once they settle.

SE

In SE we have Imperium, STARK and TURAN

Imperium -
      second biggest alliance on server atm, no futher info on them yet as I dont know them (feel free to contact me so i can put something :P) so far they settled interesting croppers which is good sign, we can expect them having some army as they are figuring on #3 spot in attackers, the SE look promising for them

STARK - other alliacne which i dont know much about, no members settled yet but we can see them being forced outside of center by Imperium, they already have confed pacts with TURAN and LB which can lead to merge as thats could be the way to stand a chance against Imperium in SE and stay in play for WW

TURAN - by the ally info we can assume this is Turkish alliance expect them to be preformed, so far only 1 member settled and it wasnt cropper so its hard to guess what they plan, maybe that merge could help them but no info on that, we will see what guys plan for this round

NE

In NE we have R D, R.D and *T-K*

R D -
      better known as FOX from other servers is preformed alliance containing long time members who play from server to server, they settled good croppers in NE area as expected from them with Madog going for his another try to build WW at 100/100, from history we can tell fox have tendency to hold massive WW hammers but they dont like using them, also rumour information from another tread saying they come here to hunt MFH down for confed fallout on uk5, is that true? are they here just for that? or its just rumour and they will concetrate on WW all those question will be answered in next few months.

R.D - this is wing of R D which was before CUDA and they merged with them, we can see way here to go high in numbers and expect other alliance be scared to attack but I doubt it as now we know who run the gang there, and we will monitor both wings

*T-K* - very small alliance which claim to be strong force but they will have hard times to reqruit more poeple as most will prefer R D so they can hide but we wish them good luck and maybe some merge so they stand a chance in NE

so this is our first 10 days sumare feel free to contact me and I try correct any information about your alliance or give me some inside look so i make this more interesting ...

thats all for now(sorry for misspellings but english isnt my native language)

yours one and only sorry

The SE will unite under the Imperium name. The NMS is not looking that strong, actually RD is better from my perspective. Regarding THOR , they will implode due to lack of experience as their leaders have none.
    • Well as everyone knows, I wouldn't normally comment on anyone else's alliance. Statistically though, Thor don't look too bad, and they don't seem to have felt the need to try and recruit a whole quad as yet. Unlike a certain ascii loving alliance who seem to have decided to promise a cross quad war in week two :x

antonio wrote:

Elros wrote:

• MartinJames wrote:

Well as everyone knows, I wouldn't normally comment on anyone else's alliance. Statistically though, Thor don't look too bad, and they don't seem to have felt the need to try and recruit a whole quad as yet. Unlike a certain ascii loving alliance who seem to have decided to promise a cross quad war in week two :x

But without a large ASCII sword and 'Welcome Boards' how would we know how $oLiD they are?
    • I don't join any ally that doesn't have at least one large sword tbf.

antonio wrote:

Elros wrote:

• I've always felt that you can tell a lot about an alliance front the way they have settled, for example lots of 9 croppers could suggest a high amount of defensive players or lots of 125/150 croppers could suggest more end game hammers. It's not a perfect science though so I will let you draw your own conclusions.

Now that the first 3rd villages have popped up let's take a look at how alliance have done settling croppers.

NW

Previously - In NW we have NMS, Join, MFH, AFF, AOM and SS

NMS
      Total players. - 44
      % Settled. - 86.36%

150% croppers. - |||
      125% croppers. - ||
      100% croppers. - ||||/ |
      75%. Croppers. - ||||/ |
      50% croppers. - ||
      25%. Croppers. -
      9 croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ |
      4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/ |||

Sins
      Formerly known as join.

Total players. - 36
      % Settled. - 47.22%

150% croppers. - ||||
      125% croppers. -
      100% croppers. - |||
      75%. Croppers. -
      50% croppers. -
      25%. Croppers. -
      9 croppers. - ||||/ ||
      4-4-4-6/7s. - |||

MFH
      Total players. - 36
      % Settled. - 72.22%

150% croppers. - ||||/ |||
      125% croppers. - |||
      100% croppers. - ||
      75%. Croppers. - ||||
      50% croppers. - |
      25%. Croppers. -
      9 croppers. - ||||/ ||
      4-4-4-6/7s. - ||

AFF
      Total players. - 19
      % Settled. - 47.36%

150% croppers. -
      125% croppers. -
      100% croppers. -
      75%. Croppers. -
      50% croppers. -
      25%. Croppers. - |
      9 croppers. - ||
      4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/ |

~MSS~
      The merged form of AOM & SS
      Total players. - 17
      % Settled. - 23.52%

150% croppers. -
      125% croppers. -
      100% croppers. -
      75%. Croppers. - |
      50% croppers. -
      25%. Croppers. -
      9 croppers. - |
      4-4-4-6/7s. - ||

Assuming MFH & NMS both decide that making love not war is the best towards and that they would likely bring in sins, as they appear to be simming end game hammers out in the sticks then this is what the new alliance would have, whatever it would be called!

150% croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ ||||/
      125% croppers. - ||||/
      100% croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ |
      75%. Croppers. - ||||/ ||||/
      50% croppers. - |||
      25%. Croppers. -
      0% croppers -
      9 croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ ||||/
      4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/ ||||/ |||

That's a lot of 150 croppers! Fortunately for everyone else there is a rumour that MFH don't play well with others, I've also read some quite shocking things about them in another thread on this server....

SW

Previously - In SW we have, THOR, T.C.F and Havoc

THOR/THOR II
      Total players. - 86
      % Settled. - 75.58%

150% croppers. - ||||/
      125% croppers. - |||
      100% croppers. - ||
      75%. Croppers. - ||||/ ||||
      50% croppers. - ||||/ |
      25%. Croppers. - |
      0% croppers - |||
      9 croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ ||||/
      4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ |

T.C.F
      Total players. - 25
      % Settled. - 56.00%

150% croppers. - |
      125% croppers. -
      100% croppers. - |
      75%. Croppers. - ||
      50% croppers. - |
      25%. Croppers. -
      0% croppers - |
      9 croppers. - |||
      4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/

Havoc
      Total players. - 13
      % Settled. - 46.15%

150% croppers. -
      125% croppers. -
      100% croppers. - |
      75%. Croppers. - ||
      50% croppers. -
      25%. Croppers. - |
      0% croppers -
      9 croppers. - ||
      4-4-4-6/7s. -

On sheer numbers alone it looks like the SW will end up firmly as THOR's controls. Rumour has it their leadership will fall apart long before the end of the server. Perhaps many of their players are expecting this and that is why they have settled in the NW? Of course if their players keep getting banned then it won't matter much at all.

On the flip side they are primed to get their sim on and prepare for artefacts.

SE

Previously - In SE we have Imperium, STARK and TURAN

Imperium/Imper1um/ImperiuM
      Wings formerly STARK & TURAN
      Total players. - 117
      % Settled. - 64.10%

150% croppers. - ||
      125% croppers. - ||||/
      100% croppers. - ||||/ |
      75%. Croppers. - ||||/
      50% croppers. - ||||/
      25%. Croppers. - ||
      0% croppers - |||
      9 croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ ||||
      4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ ||||/ |||

Imperium have employed the age old tactic for quad domination, 'If it breathes, recruit it'. Nothing wrong with that of course but they really haven't pushed out and used the space they have in the quad. Loads of tasty 125% croppers within 150 squares of the centre. Why are they all grouped in at the middle? They seem dug in for a fight but there is no one left in their quad to fight? What are they planning?

NE

Previously - In NE we have R D, R.D and *T-K*

R D/R.D
      Total players. - 69
      % Settled. - 88.40%

150% croppers. - ||||/ ||||
      125% croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ |
      100% croppers. - ||||/ ||
      75%. Croppers. - ||||/ |||
      50% croppers. - |||
      25%. Croppers. - ||
      0% croppers -
      9 croppers. - ||||/ ||||/ ||
      4-4-4-6/7s. - ||||/ |||

S.O.G
      Total players. - 17
      % Settled. - 11.76%

150% croppers. -
      125% croppers. -
      100% croppers. - |
      75%. Croppers. -
      50% croppers. - |
      25%. Croppers. -
      0% croppers -
      9 croppers. -
      4-4-4-6/7s. -

Travian's most handsome player is in this quad and no, that is not you. :P

Disclaimer - Information was accurate at the time on collection. Contested oasis are not included in the above.