whats going on ... on UK3

• TS3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I see the other quads are all holding hands and playing nicely with each other.
      I wonder how many will delete before artes from boredom
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?
    • MoonBlaze wrote:

THOR, beside being lame and sending messages to people to steal the memmers, and talking all day and doing nothing, they are no good. Only at being caught with the off at home

Thor lame? Lol u seen this game? Thor is number 1... Might have more gold users in MFH, RD might have stubled on some good players, Impreium might have united the quad.. but in the end it will come down to who are the best fighters.. And Thor is here for fight! What else? its his job.. its like breathing for us.. the war comes natural.

MilesMaximus wrote:

Enlighten us please. :up:

Trouble is number 1
      Thor will win the server, because rest of these guys are only here for fun.. thor is here to crush your skulls and make

mutley wrote:

I see the other quads are all holding hands and playing nicely with each other.
      I wonder how many will delete before artes from boredom

LOL
      LOL
      LOL
      LOL
      This from MFH leader. Who insisted on making pacts with FOX and recruiting every one in the entire quad.. hahaha mfh funny guys... big time contradictions coming from the monkey chief

nms best ally on the server.. favorites to win...
      I never said that ... due to my language barrier I meant #1 contenders as first in queue to do it as only 1 alliance who did try build WW previous round as other alliances werent present I never heard of THOR and Imperium(feel free to introduce me to them if they did play on some server) and MFH quit on uk5 and I dont count Madogs pathetic try to build WW as any success... so only who left acctually building WW even if they failed is NMS
      Sorry we can...

hmm so the number 1 ally on the server.. is here by virtue of capturing a WW, and depsite being in coalition with the entire rest of the north, having that WW cleared by their enemies.
      yeah.. nice thoughts bro.. :D

If NMS is the number 1 contender for this server, then Im a 12 foot pink flamingo wearing ermine skin slippers and a helmet of pure boron carbide.
      Lul in any case, NMS has in there quad the most "elite" ally on this server, as we see MFH has a lot of 150% croppers, and has experience for simming the server out and having cat fights (in leadership) lol.. so u see NMS has a big problem.. lot of angry noob with cropper in their quad gona be a war of the Divas in the north west, while rest of us get on with trying to win the server :)
      No-cringe signature.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Trouble ().

• Trouble wrote:

LOL
      LOL
      LOL
      LOL
      This from MFH leader. Who insisted on making pacts with FOX and recruiting every one in the entire quad.. hahaha mfh funny guys... big time contradictions coming from the monkey chief

You do realise that MFH settled in northwest with the sole intention of working FOX to win the server. We ended up recruiting everyone in the quad because there was barely enough players in tjat quad to fill an alliance, you might have found that out if you hadn't deleted with in a month, though to be fair i would of deleted that account out of embarrassment aswell ;)
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

• Trouble wrote:

nms best ally on the server.. favorites to win...
      I never said that ... due to my language barrier I meant #1 contenders as first in queue to do it as only 1 alliance who did try build WW previous round as other alliances werent present I never heard of THOR and Imperium(feel free to introduce me to them if they did play on some server) and MFH quit on uk5 and I dont count Madogs pathetic try to build WW as any success... so only who left acctually building WW even if they failed is NMS

you never heard of Imperium?! LOL. They've been playing on multi servers since 2008. I guess you only played this server bud. Idk.

COM Server 1 '09 ~ amigood
      COM Server 1 '12 ~ Chaos
      US Server tx3 '14 ~ Str33tKa0s
      UK Server tx3 '16 ~ Str33tKa0s
    • over 20 days in update

over 20 days in to server and here come new update on whats going on... on uk3...

First of all I would like to say Thank You to all positive feedbacks on here or through igm's.

disclaimer: this isn't analysis nor ever will be, please don't try to catch me on every single word I say here, these are my thoughts and my point of view on where is server heading, you don't have to agree with me at all, all critisism welcome, I am still trying to stay neutral in this summare as much as I can

NW

In NW we had NMS, Join, MFH, AFF, AOM and SS

NMS - currently on #3 spot in overal ranking, they did some recruting/merge I am not sure to be honest but they went from 43 players to 54 also most of them settled already but bit further out. They are #5 in attackers ranking and far behind in raiding top 10 list, which is with 54 members very poor performance.

Join - changed name to Sins at the moment they are on #13 spot in overal ranking, #13 in attackers and nowhere in raiding. It looks like they went out in to sticks where they can sim and build hammers in peace, they don't seems to be very active in these terms.

MFH - #6 alliance in overall ranking with 33 members, #4 in attack ranking and present in raiders. With 20 less members than top 3 aliances those numbers are pretty solid, some players settled 3rd villages already looks like they are good simmers

other alliances are gone by now as they merged with others or players just went to different alliances or players quit.

SW

In SW we had, THOR, T.C.F and Havoc

THOR -
      #1 in overall and attack ratings on the server at the moment, let me explain... #1 overall well... those numbers are just made up with recruiting players accross whole map and merging with everybody(accordning to some information given to me they even try to steal your alliance once you join them with sending one of their leader to new wing given all rights and kicking old leader/stripping of rights) would be interesting if some of people who been in touch with this behaviour to post some igms so we know the truth...(I have some but wont post as I have no permision to do it) #1 attackers well ... I have been given some interesting reports again one was very special with player attacking over phalanxes and some swords :8) ... make your own opinion now

THOR II. - previously know as Knights #9 overall #11 attackers raiding very low numbers... this is the alliance where leader(ArkShu) been kicked out of his own alliance... recruited all over map so the numbers are pretty much just made up...
      now I know I will upset all people in THOR/THOR II. but I just looked on gettermap and thats available to anybody

T.C.F - called Imp3rium now as they refused to join THOR as they didnt want to end up like Knights so they went to Imperium and joined them... they are SW based only #10 overall #10 attackers too ... present in raiding but with very low numbers ... we will monitor this alliance in SW as it looks interesting what them and THOR will do.

Havoc - #13 overall #9 attackers present in raiders list but very low numbers... looks like they did as they said to move to their stronghold which is located around WW village 0/-100 ... but will their stronghold hold against anybody? thats the question only future will answer

SE

In SE we had Imperium, STARK and TURAN

Imperium -
      #2 overall and attackers and #2 for last week in raiders this week on #1 at the moment but this can change easily, some members are in NE and SW too, one could wonder how they will defend them but thats their problem... they manage to unite whole SE quadrant and took TCF(imp3rium) as their wing too from SW quadrant, so far they have 150 members all together but I doubt there is 150 solid players their confed. Yes it is tactic to recruit everybody and have easy simming and no enemies in your quadrant but it is the way you should go 20 days in to server? I am not sure and we will se if Imperium will hold against THOR and maybe RD

Imper1um/ImperiuM - known before as STARK and TURAN alliances which also joined Imperium and became their wings and help to controll SE quadrant ... some of their mebers are also in NE/SW quads so again it will be hard to defend those members against attacks

NE

In NE we had R D, R.D and *T-K*

R D/R.D - in controll of NE quadrant... by the look they stopped with hipe recruitment as they get players they wanted and secured NE for them self... very strong presence in attackers and #1 spot for raiding last week shows their armies are never at home... this week they are on #2 in raiding but like I said befor eit can change very fast... Crunchie didnt give much info in her update on RD so I keep as it is...

S.O.G - #12 overall I think but I am not sure its *T-K* who changed name or merged to make S.O.G, only few of them settled so far an thats not looking good for them ... they will have hard times maybe already have in NE...

Sorry if I touch anyone feelings but I only comment on actions you do!

thats all for now ... new update will come after 30 days mark

don't forget to have a fun :P

your one and only sorry I can
    • Str33tKa0s wrote:

you never heard of Imperium?! LOL. They've been playing on multi servers since 2008. I guess you only played this server bud. Idk.

I never heard of Imperium either. I think there may be an AU server somewhere that Trouble never played but that may be urban legend.
      Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
      It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
      For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.
    • Str33tKa0s wrote:

I guess they didn't do anything memorable then, add me to the rapidly growing list of long-term players who've never heard of them.

antonio wrote:

You just jump around like a tart.

Elros wrote:

MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

The post was edited 1 time, last by MartinJames ().

• MartinJames wrote:

I guess they didn't do anything memorable then, add me to the rapidly growing list of long-term players who've never heard of you.

I wouldnt say i was a long term player, but id never heard of imperium either ^^

• Antihypochondriacx wrote:

Imperium is the missing link between Fox and SWM...

Tbf to them, fox and swm have each won servers. Imperium have done..... errrr ..... anyone help me out?

antonio wrote:

You just jump around like a tart.

Elros wrote:

MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)
    • Hello, ive never heard of imperium as well, but chatting with the people it seems that they are on the uk server almost for the 1st time, this really has no relevance as independently, each of them has a particular skill. so, we shall see. I guess that thor is overrated, all of the appreciations that I made , went towards R.D, but we shall see.
    • MartinJames wrote:

Tbf to them, fox and swm have each won servers. Imperium have done..... errrr ..... anyone help me out?

Also ran? they dont ring a bell for me either...

Str33tKa0s wrote:

Only place i've found reference to Imperium on the forum is in
      Server 6 Embassy, Round 4 (Jul 2012).

could check getter but if they weren't being talked about on here not a lot was going on.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Offspring_UK ().