WvV Revenge Round 54 Game Post

• Quiz

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• The Hamptons Award Ceremony

The Best Ghost..... drum roll please....Goes to NotoriousChrunchie round of Applause

The Best Talent..... drum roll please....Goes to Jakeyyy round of Applause

The Most Untrusted..... drum roll please....Goes to SlinkySnail round of Applause

The most Deceiving..... drum roll please....Goes to Morgz round of Applause

The Clue Finder..... drum roll please....Goes to Thedevilexsists round of Applause

The Sweetest..... drum roll please....Goes to Andi round of Applause

The Best Wolf..... drum roll please....Goes to Zab round of Applause

The Best Organiser..... drum roll please....Goes to Inky round of Applause

Well done all, its been a blast

The two remaining wolves have agreed to end the Game... Inky was Victoria and Trouble was Charlotte

The remaining Villagers were as follows:

Morgz was Aiden the villagers blacksmith
      PFK was Jack the villagers taxi
      Jakeyyy was Nolan the villagers seeker
      Andi was a normal villager
      KillJerry was a normal villagers

Congratulations Villagers YOU WIN!!!!!
    • Agreed, lots of fun and an interesting round - even if I have never heard of the program it was based on!!

Thanks Kat,

I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
      - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab