ROA Region Contribution by banned players

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• ROA Region Contribution by banned players

I want to ask why players that are banned are still able to contribute there pop towards regional control, Should they not lose there regions when a player is banned as not loosing their regional control gives an unfair advantage.

Any staff like to comment on if there any plans to close this loop hole?

[a=CM mhudson]

I have amended your post so it remains within forum rules. The topic itself IE discussion of weather someone on vacation or that has been banned for whatever reason should be able to contribute (or not) is fine. The allegations of cheating is not.

K. Discussion of in-game bans. This includes allegations of cheating; suspicions should be reported to the in-game Multihunter of the relevant game world. Grievances over a ban should be addressed with the Multihunter or Community Manager. Discussion of banned World-Wonder holders may be permitted (up to Moderator's discretion). [/a]

The post was edited 2 times, last by m.hudson ().

• This issue among others has been discussed recently following the Tournament Finals and has been subject to much debate as to how the system should work.

At face value it would make sense when an account is banned for whatever reason that their population is removed from the contribution (possibly resulting in the loss of a region) once the account is reinstated that population is then returned to the contribution (less any population decrease from a punishment if given).

This was how I understood both bans and vacation mode would work on RoA servers. However it was reported today by a player that this has not been the case.

I have raised this question to the SCM's to confirm if its a bug or intended that way and we await a response. Given that it is a weekend a definitive answer may not be forthcoming until HQ returns to work on Monday.
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager
      Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
    • We are still awaiting a response from the game center. Given the major issues on other domains this past 2 weeks with some serious bugs I suspect this has slipped down the priority list.

I will re-request a response.
      CM mhudson
      Community Manager
      Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78