I'm bored, here are some random statistics

• TS3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• I'm bored, here are some random statistics

Episode 1, The freemasons

As some of you may have noticed this server has many more players than the rest of the domain. A total of 3,248.

UK3 - 3,248
      UK5 - 1,920
      UKx3 - 930
      UK1 - 417

and the rest have even lower than that.

Now you might argue that these are all inactive accounts but according to Travian General statistics 3,083 of those accounts are active.

BUT

(I like big BUTs and I cannot lie.)

Only 439 of these players are in alliances with over 10 players in. That is just ~14% of the servers active players currently in alliances.

I can see only one feasible explanation. There is a secret society of travian players that have yet to announce themselves on this server and they plan to take over. With potentially 2,500 players operating in the shadows the pose a significant threat to all alliances.

You call me crazy? You call me paranoid?

Well answer this then, if they aren't all working together then why haven't THOR been able to recruit them all? :P

Episode 2, "But I love him!"

I'm sure we have all been there. When a young lady brings home a bad boy to meet the parents or a young lad brings home the town bike to do the same and your parents refuse to accept them.

This seems to be the case in the [STRIKE]north west[/STRIKE], [STRIKE]south west[/STRIKE], west! In the West. NMS have brought Sins home to dinner but THOR & THOR 2 do not seem to approve.

THOR confeds:
      THOR II
      NMS

THOR II confeds:
      THOR
      NMS

NMS confeds:
      THOR
      THOR II
      Sins

Sins confeds:
      NMS

Not nearly ad bad as the Imperium 'one with at war with another whilst both still confeded to the remaining' but that ended up in Carnage! Budumtssst

Now i haven't read all 4 million books written by authors appealing to a younger generation in the hope they will never have to work again but the general gist I have gotten from television is there is only a few options.

Scenario 1, the parents grit their teeth and accept them

THOR
      THOR II
      NMS
      Sins

Scenario 2, puppy love causes them to run away and elope leaving mummy and daddy all alone.

THOR
      THOR II

NMS
      Sins

Scenario 3, they run away and yet the bad boy already had a new girl who has settled all around their stronghold.

Perhaps after this they meet a nice sensitive guy and settle down.

THOR
      THOR II

NMS
      MFH?

Sins
      Negan

Who knows, maybe Carnage West will even get involved somewhere leaving Carnage East with no one to talk to. Only one thing is certain and that is that I am dying to know how the Skype dynamics of that meta work!
    • @ Crossbow - We RD players would appreciate it if you do notdiscourage Crunchie from posting in the forum, please?
      Not only does it free up the alliance Skype chat fromCrunchs repeatedly failed attempts to get resource pushes and nude images sent,but we've already spent far too long discussing whether to get an obligatorysparkly uni-tard installed as the official alliance uniform. Nobody ever wantsto hear his conspiracy theories on Halloumi again…. Help us out mate, please?
    • I heard MFH plan is to sit on their hands all server waiting for Maddog to build his WW and then, well.. spoil his fun by destroying it.

Question is is any one other than RD compitent enough to run a WW?
      given NMS display last server, thats them pretty much out.

Mean time the south bickers
      No-cringe signature.
    • Trouble wrote:

No-cringe signature.

Haha, its funny cos having that as a signature is cringey. Didn't realise how subtle your humour was, nice work T ;)

antonio wrote:

You just jump around like a tart.

Elros wrote:

MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)
    • Joe wrote:

@ Crossbow - We RD players would appreciate it if you do notdiscourage Crunchie from posting in the forum, please?
      Not only does it free up the alliance Skype chat fromCrunchs repeatedly failed attempts to get resource pushes and nude images sent,but we've already spent far too long discussing whether to get an obligatorysparkly uni-tard installed as the official alliance uniform. Nobody ever wantsto hear his conspiracy theories on Halloumi again…. Help us out mate, please?

How about all of you clumping together to get him a £5 book voucher? The amount some players spend on this game indicates they've enough to chip in 50p to the cause. Crunchie - want to start a gofundme?
      When you feed rams, they get sent to the grave by me: travian-reports.net/us/report/496045ba4ba
    • Crossbow Martini wrote:

How about all of you clumping together to get him a £5 book voucher? The amount some players spend on this game indicates they've enough to chip in 50p to the cause. Crunchie - want to start a gofundme?

Oh please, if you give crunchy £5 to spend on literature he'll come back with a copy of Playboy and page 3 of The Sun. Though tbf that would keep him quiet for a good half hour.

antonio wrote:

Elros wrote:

MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)
    • notorious crunchie wrote:

Scenario 3, they run away and yet the bad boy already had a new girl who has settled all around their stronghold.

Perhaps after this they meet a nice sensitive guy and settle down.

THOR
      THOR II

NMS
      MFH?

Sins
      Negan

Who knows, maybe Carnage West will even get involved somewhere leaving Carnage East with no one to talk to. Only one thing is certain and that is that I am dying to know how the Skype dynamics of that meta work!

Dance my puppets, Dance!

So we have;

THOR
      BURI

NMS
      MFH

Sins
      $cars.

You cannot get much nearer than that.

So what is next for my little puppets then?

Well;

THOR will make it to end game but they will have different leadership (or they wont make it to endgame). If you're bored and fancy a giggle then get on gettertools and see how they have more ex players than the current active players on the server! You have to add up all the wings but even the main alone has more ex-players than RD, NMS/MFH or Sins/not-negan currently have. An interesting approach to making the hall of fame but a record surely!

NMS and MFH will fall out but that won't happen for a while yet. Hopefully they can keep us entertained with some great reports before it does happen and the real entertainment begins.

Not sure what is going on with the negan merge into sins then getting kicked out and becoming scars and tehn getting a confed pact. Sounds exciting to be sure! That said i have a soft spot in my heart for alliances that stronghold around a WW. They never do well on UK servers but i do like th spirit all the same!

Meanwhile RD continue sending every resource they have to me as i've convinced them the alliance bonus is active and i am the portal to donate through (dumbos).

Oh well, artefacts next :)
    • WOW

You truly have a crystal ball Crunch!!

So if someone could be so kind as to offer RD a confed then it will make Tavian history as the most yawny hugathon server ever ever ever ! we can maybe go actives V inactives. Make love not war :) I like it ....

- - - Updated - - -

OHHHH and imagine the res Push Crunch if we all on the same team. Could be a real BIGGY
      Boom ! AKA Silver
    • Are we all having a big hugfest simming server? Awesome! Who wants to actually do any fighting in a war game anyway. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwn.
      Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
      It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
      For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.
    • I called it way before you did crunch :P

RE NMS: 'they may eventually find themselves needing support from their neighbours MFH instead of the southerners'

Sins/Scar isn't a team anyway, i'm reliably informed by confidential sources within the confed that sins remaining players are being merged into NMS/MFH soon once they've sorted out the details.

Mercedes wrote:

Are we all having a big hugfest simming server? Awesome! Who wants to actually do any fighting in a war game anyway. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwn.

Really? Looking at it i'm seeing three teams of 2 alliances each who'll all be fighting it out once the artefacts are released, plenty of entertainment to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I say 3 teams, but thor's biggest player has been sending attacks like this all day

travian-reports.net/us/report/5134344eebd

I guess they were maybe fakes to cover up this attempt at chiefing by someone who has clearly no idea how one goes about chiefing a village.

travian-reports.net/us/report/513432eaf18

Protip: Try building some cats at some point.

So maybe we shouldn't include thor as anything resembling a serious contender.

antonio wrote:

Elros wrote:

• Trouble, can you really be calling people noobs when you generally only complete 1 server for every 10 you start??

Mercedes wrote:

Are we all having a big hugfest simming server? Awesome! Who wants to actually do any fighting in a war game anyway. Yawwwwwwwwwwwwn.

Well you know, we felt left out being the only ones not instantly confeding/merging as soon as we saw another alliance in our quad
      tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?