The Empire strikes back

By using our site, you accept the use of cookies to make your visit more pleasant, to offer you advertisements and contents tailored to your interests, to allow you to share content on social networks, and to create visit statistics for website optimisation. More information

• The Empire strikes back

Prequel

In the autumn of the last year an alliance of gods and heroes from the Ancient world descended from the skies to visit the UK2 server and conquer it and build a mighty monument of unseen beauty for the generations to come.. a Wonder of the world.

To acomplish this task they picked NW as their home and they founded fearsome settlements in that area. As the time passed it turned out another alliance has also chosen the NW for their homeland - NemRis. This resulted in conflicts over the rich and fertile croplands and oases of the NW which escalated into a full scale war.

Step by step we pushed the enemy away and claimed the land, destroyed their many of their capitals and took away many of their villages. For our surprise even facing an extinction NemRis never gave up. They have bled and they have fought but upon losing ground they were settling other regions of the NW from where they continued the resistance. And even though they could never deliver any real damage to our settlements they were impossible to completely remove.
      And those early wars with an enemy who does not impress with his strength but rather with his пersistency took their toll on us preventing our growth from being what it should be.

In the meantime the more hospitable NE was settled by the gang of the alcoholics anonymous where they thrived enjoying the peace. After they swiftly dealt with the minor local tribes they turned their greedy eyes towards the rich lands of the NW. And soon their wildling hordes rushed to our peaceful cities. Time after time the invaders sent their siege and catapults to bring death and destruction upon us. Many brave warriors and peaceful villages fell pray to this perfidious aggression…

And we must admit that we were not ready for it as we expected this war to follow the release of the artifacts. This forced us to face a two front war. Overcoming the toll every war takes on us time after time we rebuilt the desecrated shrines, the raided villages and the wheat fields set on fire. But our armies were growing, gaining more and more experience in battle and becoming more disciplined by each passing day. So we did not forsake our dream of bringing a Wonder into the world of man and we waited patiently to claim our vengeance.

10 days before the plans were released we started a large scale preparations for it which included sending many small squads (aka fakes) to terrorize the enemy. And the weak alcoholics mind could not withstand this mindgame so they launched a mad attack once again. But this time we were ready. We were prepared. In the passing months we had the chance to build our defenses and study the simple tactics used by the wildlings. And this day many were slaughtered at our gates.

travian-reports.net/us/report/4847176bd10

travian-reports.net/us/report/484171cb794,4841722cb5b

travian-reports.net/us/report/48478396b80

travian-reports.net/us/report/484719ceaff

The time has come for us to smite them.

And so in the night of 29th of April, 5 days before plans release our 5 armies laid siege on the enemy’s most precious castle – the WW and destroyed 6 of they Great warehouses where they used to store all of their riches.
      travian-reports.net/us/report/…8,4855300fbbc,485538e79a0

In the panic our attacks created another warrior used the opportunity and snatched and artifact off enemy’s hands.
      travian-reports.net/us/report/485697541e0

The plans were released and we began to build Our Charm.

And with the growing of all the Wonders built by the nations in each quad the enemy decided to once again try and violate our lands. At Friday evening our scouts reported raising into the sky pillars of dust and smokes. It was however no hurricane nor it was a fire. It was the battle formations (you know.. assuming they can keep a straight line :P) of the alcoholics towards us once again. The target – the bases housing our weapons for mass destruction. However due to the superior strategic and analyzing skills of our council we were able to determine the real target and after fortifying the rest of the villages under attack we gathered our mightiest warriors and veterans into what latter became AA resting place. And the bold barbarians were mercilessly slaughtered before the gates once again:

travian-reports.net/us/report/…8,497218f942e,4972193dc83

For this attempted sacrilege they had to be punished. And so we decided to unleash the wrath of gods upon them and ensure the safety of Our Precious. And so we did:

travian-reports.net/us/report/…7,497751b1a38,49775458c1a

The first attack claimed a village which owner used the AA artifact 6 times and used it to build a mighty 300k or bigger army in it.

The second attack was not so successful but the enemy still gave heavy casualties and lost a good portion of his cavalry:

travian-reports.net/us/report/…6,4978379c6d6,49783929cc1

Game on. With fire and a sword!

Olympia & Pantheon.
      ру-4 2009/2010 - первый опыт
      ру-5 2009/2010 LoL
      ру-4 2010/2011, 2011/2012, 2012/2013 Кодекс
      ру-9 2013/2014 Секта
      ру-8 2014/2015 Ось зла
      UK-5 2015/2016, UK-2 2016/2017 OLYMPIA
      UK-29 2018 SIBERIA
      ру-29 2018 GoT
    • Tiny Clanger wrote:

Hey, nice story ..... I've made a report of when you lost your hammer on one of my spawn villages in case you want to add that in :)
      travian-reports.net/us/report/498169e93d5

It was nearly 3 months ago))) You still would lay out the report of the first month of a round :)
      ру-5 2009/2010 LoL
      ру-9 2013/2014 Секта
      ру-8 2014/2015 Ось зла
      UK-29 2018 SIBERIA
      ру-29 2018 GoT
    • Defender of North wrote:

Prequel

For this attempted sacrilege they had to be punished. And so we decided to unleash the wrath of gods upon them and ensure the safety of Our Precious. And so we did:

The first attack claimed a village which owner used the AA artifact 6 times and used it to build a mighty 300k or bigger army in it.

Olympia & Pantheon.

Good catch of an WWK hammer there - always hurts when a hammer village is chiefed, but more so when it has been saved for the end game!!

Looking forward to some fireworks on all 4 WWs soon..

Lag
      I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
      - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

Prequel

In the autumn of the last year an alliance of gods and heroes from the Ancient world descended from the skies to visit the UK2 server and conquer it and build a mighty monument of unseen beauty for the generations to come.. a Wonder of the world.

To acomplish this task they picked NW as their home and they founded fearsome settlements in that area. As the time passed it turned out another alliance has also chosen the NW for their homeland - NemRis. This resulted in conflicts over the rich and fertile croplands and oases of the NW which escalated into a full scale war.

Step by step we pushed the enemy away and claimed the land, destroyed their many of their capitals and took away many of their villages. For our surprise even facing an extinction NemRis never gave up. They have bled and they have fought but upon losing ground they were settling other regions of the NW from where they continued the resistance. And even though they could never deliver any real damage to our settlements they were impossible to completely remove.
      And those early wars with an enemy who does not impress with his strength but rather with his пersistency took their toll on us preventing our growth from being what it should be.

In the meantime the more hospitable NE was settled by the gang of the alcoholics anonymous where they thrived enjoying the peace. After they swiftly dealt with the minor local tribes they turned their greedy eyes towards the rich lands of the NW. And soon their wildling hordes rushed to our peaceful cities. Time after time the invaders sent their siege and catapults to bring death and destruction upon us. Many brave warriors and peaceful villages fell pray to this perfidious aggression…

And we must admit that we were not ready for it as we expected this war to follow the release of the artifacts. This forced us to face a two front war. Overcoming the toll every war takes on us time after time we rebuilt the desecrated shrines, the raided villages and the wheat fields set on fire. But our armies were growing, gaining more and more experience in battle and becoming more disciplined by each passing day. So we did not forsake our dream of bringing a Wonder into the world of man and we waited patiently to claim our vengeance.

10 days before the plans were released we started a large scale preparations for it which included sending many small squads (aka fakes) to terrorize the enemy. And the weak alcoholics mind could not withstand this mindgame so they launched a mad attack once again. But this time we were ready. We were prepared. In the passing months we had the chance to build our defenses and study the simple tactics used by the wildlings. And this day many were slaughtered at our gates.

And so in the night of 29th of April, 5 days before plans release our 5 armies laid siege on the enemy’s most precious castle – the WW and destroyed 6 of they Great warehouses where they used to store all of their riches.

In the panic our attacks created another warrior used the opportunity and snatched and artifact off enemy’s hands.

And with the growing of all the Wonders built by the nations in each quad the enemy decided to once again try and violate our lands. At Friday evening our scouts reported raising into the sky pillars of dust and smokes. It was however no hurricane nor it was a fire. It was the battle formations (you know.. assuming they can keep a straight line :P) of the alcoholics towards us once again. The target – the bases housing our weapons for mass destruction. However due to the superior strategic and analyzing skills of our council we were able to determine the real target and after fortifying the rest of the villages under attack we gathered our mightiest warriors and veterans into what latter became AA resting place. And the bold barbarians were mercilessly slaughtered before the gates once again:

The second attack was not so successful but the enemy still gave heavy casualties and lost a good portion of his cavalry:

Olympia & Pantheon.

Never read so much dribble in my time on travian.
      You might have to eat your very own words the way it's going.
      Reading it, Looks like you already won it.
      Oh-Dear.
    • spudishere wrote:

Never read so much dribble in my time on travian.
      You might have to eat your very own words the way it's going.
      Reading it, Looks like you already won it.
      Oh-Dear.

I am guessing we are in the same alliance, so sorry, but come on... your 2nd post in 3 years and that's it?

At least Zeus put some effort in to his post!
      I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
      - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab
    • Guys, you of course can take offense, but at your forum it is possible to die from boredom and melancholy.
      It is designed including to stir interest in a game, and here a complete calm... It is no wonder that then on the server there is slightly more 1k accounting entries.
      You will be at war with one natars soon. :P
      ру-5 2009/2010 LoL
      ру-9 2013/2014 Секта
      ру-8 2014/2015 Ось зла
      UK-29 2018 SIBERIA
      ру-29 2018 GoT
    • Carefully now Inky. If you don't behave I'm gonna tell everyone how clueless you are when trying to ( :( ) plan off action! Maybe next time your players can take their speed boots off. I know you think "wow my army travels faster this way so I see no reason not using them" but trust me when I say there is one.
      If you want to summarize Zeus post in 1 sentence as it appear simple things are easier for your mind to understand it would be: AA tried to chief a hammer, we showed them how its done.

#incompetentleadership
    • ggnore13 wrote:

Carefully now Inky. If you don't behave I'm gonna tell everyone how clueless you are when trying to ( :( ) plan off action! Maybe next time your players can take their speed boots off. I know you think "wow my army travels faster this way so I see no reason not using them" but trust me when I say there is one.
      If you want to summarize Zeus post in 1 sentence as it appear simple things are easier for your mind to understand it would be: AA tried to chief a hammer, we showed them how its done.

#incompetentleadership

You may want to know I dont plan any OFF action :P
      Oh yes I stole that diet arti and took out a nice chunk of a rammer but it was not me that planned any OFF action :D

If we want to talk about incompetence lets talk about them alliances that need to hold hands to do anything or get anywhere !!
      Lets talk about standing on your own 2 feet and doing things for yourselves not like 5 year old children.
      Oh yes you failed to mention OGC also failed today didnt they.... is that incompetance too

UKX7 gettertools.com/speed.travian.co.uk.4/kb/UD1raN3k

Carrothead wrote:

I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

The post was edited 1 time, last by Inky ().

• Inky, reading your post makes me pity your lot. You say so often this is a war game but you got any clue what war means. As far as you can see war means 2 sides of silly people placing their troops on the battlefield pointing their fingers in some random direction and screaming "chaaarge". And anything different than that you deem inappropriate. When you read "strategy" you're like "what's that thing?". War means more than sending attacks and getting yourself splat over and over again. And WOW - war includes other aspects aside from sending ill planned attacks. And so far you failed all of them. And because your limits are too low you are getting frustrated about it. Puny..

You wanna talk about incompetence? You? :D Sure let's do that. You are leading the alliance which holds the best overall quality of players in the server by a mile. You have almost as much def troops than the rest of the server has combined. You had the most and the biggest play hammers in the server and the best artifact set up.
      And you:
      1. Are the only team in the server that got their infrastructure at the WW bashed before plans and probably the only team in travian history to ever lose infrastructure and being in possession of the x5 artie at the same time.
      2. A team that allowed 2 of his WWk/rs to lose troops caught at home (we did that once and we lost less) AND the only team to ever (maybe again in travian history) lose a major WWk to a chiefing with 8 minute gaps..
      3. The only team that's getting walled by a weaker opponent (yes, our def was always much weaker than what is required to block a firepower such as yours and yet somehow you managed to lose half of your hammers every op once you started picking bigger targets).

All of the above are facts. And those facts clearly shows that you have a team full of very good players led by people with no clue on how to do their job. Sorry but it is what it is. :)

And OGC.. they have once again proven they're your better half. They have been fighting pretty stalemate war with a good opponent since we came out of BP they will still manage to get more def than you in their WW and some good off potential. So.. hard to see any incompetence here.
    • We started a war pre-artifacts and your only retaliation is at WW stage level 90 - where most def is in the WW - and we did what we needed to months ago lol...

Congrats matey keep spinning straw into gold someday you might even get rich!
      UK29 - Beer
      So sad, so afraid, so frantic
    • like in most wars, you get the truth that one sides wants you know know ( this is what gznore mostly talks ) then you have the truth that only comes after the war.
      but to be fair if i was on ggnore`s team id see it in the same light too and be saying the same thing. :)
    • Inky wrote:

BigLeam reinforced 02 Woo Woo
      Clubswinger Spearman Axeman Scout Paladin Teutonic Knight Battering Ram Catapult Chief Settler Hero
      Troops 23475 0 0 0 732 5410 1437 1499 0 0 0
      Duration Duration24:11:13
      Upkeep Wheat 54474 per hour

Thanks for the reins LCA

Scandalous!!!!!!!!! And we are the ones holding hands with huh?

Prequel

Olympia & Pantheon.

Sure was a nice boring story.

Everybody knows.
      Olyimpia, pantheon, Rush, FoO
      Now. Once the beans been spilt over.
      Blame anybody but yourself's.
      Told you.
      What comes around comes around.

The drama only awaits.
      And unfolds.

- - - Updated - - -

lagushki wrote:

I am guessing we are in the same alliance, so sorry, but come on... your 2nd post in 3 years and that's it?

At least Zeus put some effort in to his post!

Im only warming up.
      A bit tooth.

The post was edited 1 time, last by m.hudson ().