Bending but not breaking the rules

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• "Facts" are, ggnore, your account accomplished absolutely nothing all server. Nothing.

And your team failed, despite being sad and desperate enough to team up with more than half the server. Lol. You obviously have the leadership skill of a drunken lemming, when you can't get it right with those odds vs a group of 60 drunk, old and mediocre players
    • Loric wrote:

I'm loving the clear hypocrisy of bragging from some A.A people, after the disaster of letting a diet go I was ready to walk, my co-leader being able to keep two wings together battling a language barrier for most is a thing in itself, the baiting and sometimes childish antics displayed on here convinces me some of you really don't deserve to be on a winning team.

That's funny because some of the people using these "childish antics" were heavily involved with getting the alliance to where it is today :D

- - - Updated - - -

I'm someone who likes to play with in the spirit of the rules, but if we are being honest here bending the rules has and always will be part of how the world works(not just games)... People will always bend the rules to their advantage, it is best not to concern yourself with it.
    • ggnore13 wrote:

And Eddy.. what do you want me to say? You act as if you're a good player but I've seen you playing without Andy once and it was a disaster. Want me to show you some respect for managing to build less than average WWk and allowing it to get caught at home a couple of times?

Get back to me when you actually win a server, then feel free to come and have a chat about who is a good player.

and ffs lol, I get one hammer partly caught at home and that defines me as a player does it ;( But if you really want to talk about that server, still ended up with a few hundred k def, a ton of off points, 37 villages chiefed, and spent the whole of endgame watching the WW through the night and in the end we won the sever...so if that is my worst sever ever then reckon I can live with that.

And lastly, I never asked for respect, nor said I was a good player. Loric asked for some respect and you are the one who keeps telling me I'm not a good player. Keep your insecurities to your self, dont need to keep throwing them all over everyone else
    • Eric Bloodaxe wrote:

"Facts" are, ggnore, your account accomplished absolutely nothing all server. Nothing.

And your team failed, despite being sad and desperate enough to team up with more than half the server. Lol. You obviously have the leadership skill of a drunken lemming, when you can't get it right with those odds vs a group of 60 drunk, old and mediocre players

I wasn't going to comment until this appeared, your statement is factually incorrect, their hammer did enough damage to your WW to bring it down below the others, forcing you to attack the other wonders, so you've already lost credibility there.

In terms of how successful the NW was, we were hoping for more, but having a large number of players being sucked up by real life commitments without another 1-2 duals to step in we knew we were always in for an uphill battle having another alliance to contest with in our quad and a full embassy of player across the border who mostly had duals. Many disagree with ggnore and almost exclusively have been outside observers, I have seen months of dedication from them leading both Russian and English speaking halves of a confed that has made the best out of an unfortunate turn of events and simply doesn't get the credit.

But congrats on coming here with a solid team behind your backs, would we have liked for it to be closer? Sure! Although it seems too many servers are won by teams with little opposition because most of the seasoned players team up with each other.
    • Ya_dun_goofed wrote:

Yes...

Bots everywhere, they are the absolute worst.

at least MH at there do something, rather sit and just watch
      with the new system bot user will be easy to detect

dont comparing each server, every server have their story

i am talk in here for this server, not talking with turney server.

if you have guts why you only play in local server? lol
      once again, if you have guts....
    • FREYA wrote:

at least MH at there do something, rather sit and just watch
      with the new system bot user will be easy to detect

dont comparing each server, every server have their story

i am talk in here for this server, not talking with turney server.

if you have guts why you only play in local server? lol
      once again, if you have guts....

IDK I think I first played with Angel in the com tournament servers(I believe it was my second server or so), I was also fairly active in USX a while back... But ya why don't I play in other regions... Almost like I'm planning to start a com account to waste the time between AA's next server.
    • How many times you can join the same alliance in one server .... we have some people join the same alliance seven or eight times so far.

does this include johnnyboyp joining NemRis? briefly so you can get over the 50 mark, note that SWM haven't helped since, as they head for 70 your still on 51 (yes ok were on 46)
      I was under the impression that NemRis & SWM were no longer friends, but hey its just a game, and some people would do anything to win
    • themightyreds wrote:

No response from Tiny Clanger (how dare allies help each other out complainer) perhaps happy that SWM are feeding NemRis scraps, because of course they'd never work together again.

Sorry I didn't reply promptly .. I got bored and went on holiday .. and I am playing the tournament server ..... SWM enjoyed us taking your plan so much that they want to help us .....

I've forgotten who you are already ... Red Dragon, OGC ?

(how dare allies help each other out complainer)
      You missed the point didn't you ......
    • Well i've got to give it to ggnore and his merry band of plastic gods. They have managed to work with every other person and his dog apart from Nemris I believe in there quest purely to stop AA from winning. You never know it may well work as well, it has been a very exciting end to the game battling off WWk's and WWr's from all the other quads and rebuilding to still lead the way just now. It's the SW's time coming up to hit us.. let's see how massive these hammers are after simming them up for so long while everyone else uses their's up on each other. It is looking like a very tight end to the server, who will win, ggnore and one of his 250+ friends/past friends across this server or the 57 in AA, or Nemris even. Bring it on for a good finish. We will hold our heads up high no matter what happens and whoever wins, the big question is can anyone else :D
      UK2 Zombie