Bending but not breaking the rules

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
    Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Bending but not breaking the rules

We've had some strange goings on in the NW this server.
      I've read through some of the rules on chiefing, artifacts, etc.

I wondered if any of the following have ever been considered ....

How many times you can join the same alliance in one server .... we have some people join the same alliance seven or eight times so far.

Should an artifact with alliance wide effects (such as a WW plan) become disabled for a number of days after you change alliance?
    • Tiny Clanger wrote:

Should an artifact with alliance wide effects (such as a WW plan) become disabled for a number of days after you change alliance?

Shut up or if your ally takes a plan by accident I will not share the second one with you! :8) But seriously I agree this is a reasonable suggestion. Right now plans exchange are way too easy. We have 6 WWs in this server and people only need a total of 7 plans to build all of those lol..

Beetroot. wrote:

Interesting, there's also the multi accounts, mass spikings and countless self raiding coming from the wonderful NW too this server tut tut

Hahaaa! :D This coming from your lot is soo weird. Really did not expect it. I can't argue with the self raiding (did it myself for 7 days). Multis.. I got none but I can't speak for everyone on this matter.
      Now let us check the honorable AA.
      1. Self raiding. Taken 19:32 server time.
      1.1. 102 966 272 - this is the exact number of the res raided by the top 10 raiding players you have alone! Pretty good score, well done. Adding the rest of the raiding players your ally score should be insane right now... oh wait..
      1.2. 47 039 726 - this is the exact number of AA total raiding score.

A bug maybe? :(

2. Multis.
      Again I cannot speak for other players because I have no such intel. But among the spikings there was something interesting.. See one of my players spiked a fat inactive farm in NE long time ago with prats, hero and legs. Then the farm suddenly woke up and sent his legs and hero home. Few minutes later an AA player landed some haeduans on the poor prats standing in there. No idea what happened. Good guess probably.

3. Eric (being noted as a part of my post being his top accomplishment this server so congratz are in order).

What's with the forum activity these days? Don't you have a stone to crawl back under or you are just lost and can't find the way back home?
      Want some bragging? Sure. There are only 7 more players in the ENTIRE history of UK Travian that managed to build a stronger WWk than mine. That makes it pretty hard for me to feel.. "loosing" as you put it.

The post was edited 5 times, last by ggnore13 ().

• ggnore13 wrote:

Shut up or if your ally takes a plan by accident I will not share the second one with you! :8) But seriously I agree this is a reasonable suggestion. Right now plans exchange are way too easy. We have 6 WWs in this server and people only need a total of 7 plans to build all of those lol..

Hahaaa! :D This coming from your lot is soo weird. Really did not expect it. I can't argue with the self raiding (did it myself for 7 days). Multis.. I got none but I can't speak for everyone on this matter.
      1.1. 102 966 272 - this is the exact number of the res raided by the top 10 raiding players you have alone! Pretty good score, well done. Adding the rest of the raiding players your ally score should be insane right now... oh wait..

2. Multis.
      Again I cannot speak for other players because I have no such intel. But among the spikings there was something interesting.. See one of my players spiked a fat inactive farm in NE long time ago with prats, hero and legs. Then the farm suddenly woke up and sent his legs and hero home. Few minutes later an AA player landed some haeduans on the poor prats standing in there. No idea what happened. Good guess probably.

3. Eric (being noted as a part of my post being his top accomplishment this server so congratz are in order).

What's with the forum activity these days? Don't you have a stone to crawl back under or you are just lost and can't find the way back home?
      Want some bragging? Sure. There are only 7 more players in the ENTIRE history of UK Travian that managed to build a stronger WWk than mine. That makes it pretty hard for me to feel.. "loosing" as you put it.

Its not about the building these days its about the using and yours failed :( sad times

UKX7 gettertools.com/speed.travian.co.uk.4/kb/UD1raN3k

Carrothead wrote:

I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p
    • ggnore13 wrote:

2. Multis.
      ....Then the farm suddenly woke up and sent his legs and hero home. Few minutes later an AA player landed some haeduans on the poor prats standing in there. No idea what happened.

Ahaa.. Yeah that was me and was rather funny... I sat the farm, saw achilles spiking away, timed the next incoming - returned the leggos and timed a praet squishing. Was pretty sweet..
      UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic
    • How many times you can join the same alliance in one server .... we have some people join the same alliance seven or eight times so far.
      , as often as you like

Should an artifact with alliance wide effects (such as a WW plan) become disabled for a number of days after you change alliance? No as it hadn't been conquered, whereas the storage/ diet/ trainer usually are

Personally I feel plans were spawned with a NE bias, but that isn't an AA fault its random, plans only offer a build on the WWv otherwise there just a magnet for attacks.
      If travian HQ need to change something, its plans

- - - Updated - - -

Tiny Clanger, please don't be sour though, the fragrance of raisin aigres is not pleasant
    • Ggnore, coming online a few times a day to build troops and doing nothing else for a whole server is not a great accomplishment. Using the thing failed. You have nothing to show for this whole server.

Big difference between me and you is I am aware I am a mediocre player. You are mediocre as well, but claim superiority regurarly. Lol
    • ggnore13 wrote:

2. Multis.

wkwkwkwkwk no comment for that, only want to give expression with laugh lol
    • Tiny Clanger wrote:

How many times you can join the same alliance in one server .... we have some people join the same alliance seven or eight times so far.

Sounds like a touch of the sour grapes to me mate.
      Wouldn't anybody share their plans with your alliance (2 sets are required I believe, and you have none) ​?
    • TheCodfather wrote:

Sounds like a touch of the sour grapes to me mate.
      Wouldn't anybody share their plans with your alliance (2 sets are required I believe, and you have none) ​?

The dragon said that previously ....... in a foreign language :)
      No, not sour grapes ..... we have had good fun fighting this server ... and I personally never have any interest in building a WW. Being in a quad where there are four alliances playing together (Olympia, Foo, Pantheon and Rush) players constantly moving between those and chiefing villages off each other made me wonder why we have restrictions on who can chief from who anyway. Why not the same alliance and sitters or the same IP address?
      (in case you wondering .... I'm not interested in chiefing other players villages either)
    • Eric Bloodaxe wrote:

Ggnore, coming online a few times a day to build troops and doing nothing else for a whole server is not a great accomplishment. Using the thing failed. You have nothing to show for this whole server.

Big difference between me and you is I am aware I am a mediocre player. You are mediocre as well, but claim superiority regurarly. Lol

Superiority you say..

Yah don't mind if I do!!

#BeetnikforKing
      #Ggnoreisstillabore

- - - Updated - - -

Tiny Clanger wrote:

... I'm not interested in chiefing other players villages either)

Erm well.. chiefing is literally the only reason I play lol
      UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

The post was edited 1 time, last by Beetroot. ().

• I'm loving the clear hypocrisy of bragging from some A.A people, after the disaster of letting a diet go I was ready to walk, my co-leader being able to keep two wings together battling a language barrier for most is a thing in itself, the baiting and sometimes childish antics displayed on here convinces me some of you really don't deserve to be on a winning team.
    • Loric wrote:

I'm loving the clear hypocrisy of bragging from some A.A people, after the disaster of letting a diet go I was ready to walk, my co-leader being able to keep two wings together battling a language barrier for most is a thing in itself, the baiting and sometimes childish antics displayed on here convinces me some of you really don't deserve to be on a winning team.

Might want to read some of what Ggnore the Bbore is putting up in the forums before you judge us for not being more appreciative of your achievements this sever. And as for this 'baiting and childish antics' you speak of, I wouldn't have thought there is any need to look across the boarder to find it.
    • It's always extremely funny to watch the mediocre players which think they are somewhat decent face the undeniable. Because in reality.. AA is the best team on the server. But overall your success is a result of the lack of another decent team (yes I can see the many flaws of my team and unlike you I am not afraid of being honest about it) rather than you being so good. Simple as that. Already stated why that is in the other topic so no need to repeat it here. #beetnikforkingofwhatlol? he was the off coord of AA (apparently) that was super successful in hitting 6c capitals and lvl 12 fields and managed to lose all of his team smashies once he thought he's smart enough to do some real damage. When you first started to attack us we were so bad in the matters of def that we could barely defend a total of 3 targets (both my cap and hammer village along with many other juicy targets were left undefended in the first 3 ops you did). Yet the lack of skills prevented you from figuring that out and do some actual damage before we could get the numbers up.

And if we're gonna discuss individual players I am indeed superior (as Eric suggested) to every single one of your players. And you can cry about it all day (I actually prefer it that way) but you lack the facts to disprove that. And you are writing angry posts trying to compensate for it. :grouphug: And it makes my day. Except for Eric. I feel a little sad about the guy. :(

And Eddy.. what do you want me to say? You act as if you're a good player but I've seen you playing without Andy once and it was a disaster. Want me to show you some respect for managing to build less than average WWk and allowing it to get caught at home a couple of times?

See? I speak with facts. You reply with "blah, blah, we wish you were bad but you're so amazing and we hate you for it". When I'm confronted about poor play of our team I am realistic about it and don't deny it. You bury your head in the sand and prefer not to think about it as it might hurt your ego.

P.S. Beetnik, you sat the innactive player that your alliance farmed? Now that's interesting. :P

The post was edited 4 times, last by ggnore13 ().

• Tiny Clanger wrote:

Slightly late on this here but meh.

Basically you're asking for alliances to not be able to share Plans around like they have on uk2. Would make for a much quicker post :D

The thing is if that happened then all people would do is have the WW holders and Plan holders in the same wing and confed up with their alliance to allow trade routes etc. What do you then ask of HQ to do? To stop multi WW holders in one alliance?

The simplicity is that there is always a way around things. People adapt to the game. Atm the game allows the sharing of plans to help build WW's. If they stopped it, they'd go about it another way. Just got to suck it up.