Summer start quizz: Do you know the history of Travian tribes?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Would you like to know what’s going on in the Tournament 2017 Finals?
Keep yourself updated by reading "The Corner"!

• Summer start quizz: Do you know the history of Travian tribes?

[video=youtube_share;6EAMqKUimr8]https://youtu.be/6EAMqKUimr8[/media]

Dear players!

Do you know, that austronomical summer in Europe starts today, 21st of June, and ends on the 21st of September? Many historical events happened during this season. We'll give you hints to 5 famous facts in Travian tribes history, and offer you to put them in the correct order on a timeline.

Here are 5 facts:

1) When the Emperor heard about this event, he was so shaken that he stood butting his head against the walls of his palace, repeatedly shouting: "Give me back my legions!"

2) This day the most devastating event happened in Rome, and many historians of that time suspected, that it was the Emperor, who started it in order to rebuild the city by his taste.

3) This decisive naval battle between the forces of Julius Caesar’s ex-supporter and his adopted son marked the transition of Rome from Republic to Empire.

4) The probable date of the most catastrophic natural event in European history, which caused several Roman settlements to be completely destroyed in one day

5) This battle is often considered to be the greatest victory of Julius Caesar during the Civil War. This date the Caesar’s legions defeated at least twice outnumbering army of Pompey the Great, making the latter flee to Egypt where he was assassinated.

Name those events and put them in a chronological order.

First player who’ll give the correct answer will get 50 gold. Also 3 randomly chosen players will get 30 gold each!

Note: The answers in the thread are not visible. The winners will be announced on the 26th of June!
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78
  • 1 ) Battle of Teutoberg Forest
    2 ) Great Fire of Rome
    3 ) Battle of Actium
    4 ) Explosion of Mount Vesuvius- took down Pompeii
    5 ) Battle of Pharsalus

The Chronological Order is :-

48 BC -- 5) Battle of Pharsalus
    31 BC -- 3) Battle of Actium
    9 AD -- 1) Battle of Teutoberg Forest
    64 AD -- 2) Great Fire of Rome-- Nero's regime
    79 AD -- 4) Explosion of Mount Vesuvius.
  • Battle of Pharsalus 48 BC
    Battle of Actium 31BC
    Battle of Teutoburg Forest 9AD
    Fire of Rome (Nero suspected) 64AD
    Eruption of Mt Vesuvius 79AD
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed
    #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this
  • Answers are as follows;

5. Battle of Pharsalus
    3. Battle of Actium
    1. Battle of Teutoburg Forest
    2. Great Fire of Rome
    4. Eruption of Mount Vesuvius

Thanks,

Lagushki (Rehab Server 2)
    I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab
  • 5) This battle is often considered to be the greatest victory of Julius Caesar during the Civil War. This date the Caesar’s legions defeated at least twice outnumbering army of Pompey the Great, making the latter flee to Egypt where he was assassinated. (Battle of Pharsalus 9 August 48 BC)
    3) This decisive naval battle between the forces of Julius Caesar’s ex-supporter and his adopted son marked the transition of Rome from Republic to Empire. (Battle of Actium - 2 September 31 BC)
    1) When the Emperor heard about this event, he was so shaken that he stood butting his head against the walls of his palace, repeatedly shouting: "Give me back my legions!" (Battle of the Teutoburg Forest - 9-11 of September, 9 AD)
    2) This day the most devastating event happened in Rome, and many historians of that time suspected, that it was the Emperor, who started it in order to rebuild the city by his taste. (The great fire of Rome, 18-19 of July, 64 AD)
    4) The probable date of the most catastrophic natural event in European history, which caused several Roman settlements to be completely destroyed in one day (Eruption of Mount Vesuvius 24-25 August, 79 AD)

Tombo Wins 50 Gold

Death Master, Cretin and Lagushki all win 30 gold each
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78