If you think you would be a good fit to represent one of these communities Anglosphere, Balkans, France, Germany, International COM, Italy, Lusobrasilero or Russia, read all the details and submit your application.
➡️ More information here ⬅️
The application closes in
What is the Travian: Legends Ambassador Program?
The Travian: Legends Ambassador Program consists of a group of representatives democratically elected by the players to advise and assist Travian Games in the development of the game Travian: Legends. The group of ambassadors represent the views and interests of the players and bring regular feedback from the community to Travian Games representatives.
What is the function of a Travian: Legends ambassador?
Every Travian: Legends ambassador represents the community of players and creates a bridge between the players and Travian Games. An ambassador is the first point of contact for the Travian: Legends team (developers, game designers, communications representatives, etc) to get fast input or organize more detailed rounds of feedback.
The ambassadors participate in various chats to talk about the development of the game and contribute their feedback and priorities from the community.
Which kind of input can ambassadors have on game development?
The ambassadors can support the Travian: Legends team in refining upcoming features as well as help the team to prioritize features to come. They can propose new features or ideas from the community.
In case of major issues in the game, such has bugs, connectivity problems, and so on, the ambassadors can directly notify the team so that the issues are solved as quickly as possible.
How can someone join the Travian: Legends Ambassador Program?
To become an ambassador, you need:
- to be at least 18 years old, as you will need to sign a legal document;
- to be elected by the community of the domain you want to represent;
- to be able to speak English at a fluent level as all conversation (both written and verbal) with the Travian: Legends team will be held in this language;
- to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement so that the Travian: Legends team can involve the ambassador in discussions in the confidence that they will remain private unless there is mutual agreement to share the contents of the discussion publicly.
There are two elections per year.
The first one is set in the first quarter of the year and also serves to elect the participants of the Legends on Tour event. This election is limited to the most populated European domains.
The second election is dedicated to the domains that do not participate in the Legends on Tour event and takes place in the 3rd quarter of the year. A maximum of 12 new ambassadors are added every year.
The election process
The election process starts with a 2-week period, where all the interested people in the selected domains can apply to the role of ambassador by submitting a form in English.
Once the application period is over, the Travian: Legends team together with the existing ambassadors will evaluate each application and select those that fit the program. The selection process also includes a short voice interview with the possible candidates.
After selection, a public poll will be started for each of the relevant domains.
In the rare case that there is only one person who passes the selection process, this person will automatically become an ambassador.
Code of Conduct
As a member of the Travian: Legends Ambassador Program, there are certain expectations regarding behavior.
- SPEAKUP WITHOUT FEAR - Members of the program are expected to engage in discussion with Travian Games and other members in a professional and constructive manner.
- KEEP PRIVATE INFORMATION PRIVATE - Members of the program should respect confidentiality with other program members and avoid sharing details of internal program discussions without the explicit approval of all parties involved.
- COMPETE FAIRLY - Members of the program shall not use any information gained in confidence or before the general public to derive any personal benefit in the game, either directly or indirectly.
- BE A GOOD HERO - Members of the program must follow the provisions in Travian Games's General Terms and Conditions at all times.
- STAY ACTIVE - Members of the program are expected to maintain a reasonable level of activity within the community, on the forum and on Travian: Legends, on a dedicated Slack workplace.
Failure to follow the Code of Conduct can result in early dismissal from the Travian: Legends Ambassador Program.