Calendar December 2018

Dear Community,

below you find the Community Calendar for December 2018.

The color code for the events is the following:

2018-09-20-16_38_56-CommunityCalendar_October-Excel.png

After the community feedback, we have changed the color code to make it more readable, we hope you like it.

As usual, a few notes, that we'd like you to take into consideration:

• The Gold promotions will not be placed in the calendar, because they are decided last minute, so keep watching the Payment/Store Information section for the updates about it
  • The speed gameworlds are usually planned when the previous one is over. This means that there is a high chance that this calendar will be updated often mainly to add new speed gameworlds to the list
  • For the game world number you will have to wait for the announcement from your Community Manager which will appear here Server Information

Do not hesitate to contact your Community Manager if you see something odd in the Calendar. We will do our best to have it as functional as possible.

Your Travian: Legends Team

You can click on the image to enlarge it!

CommunityCalendar12_2018_3.jpg

Replies 11

• Dec 5 is the start date for which server? (com)

• Dec 5 is the start date for which server? (com)

As mentioned in the article

• For the game world number you will have to wait for the announcement from your Community Manager which will appear here Server Information
  • Changelog 04th December:

• Added NLX speed server start on 07.12.2018
    • Moved PL regular server start from 11.12.2018 to 17.12.2018
    • Moved TT Blog articles to Fridays
  • PL 17.12.2018 What speed ?

• PL 17.12.2018 What speed ?

All details of the specific server are available in the Server Information section.

Restart serwera PL4 - 17 grudnia 2018

• Why dont we have balkan server like they have NORDIC,ANGLOSPHERE etc....

i am very sad because of that

we have only 500 players per server

• Why dont we have balkan server like they have NORDIC,ANGLOSPHERE etc....

i am very sad because of that

we have only 500 players per server

Hi there,
    have a look to the news, today we started a survey to ask the player's opinion about combining the Balkans domains.

News

• we dont need a survey, just do it.... you will make us happy ( players that are dedicated ...and want competition... )

people who are against it are people who feel comfort being gods on a 300 player server which is very very very provincial and lame....

i hope you will make those changhes because alot of people are stop playing travian because of that....

• we dont need a survey, just do it.... you will make us happy ( players that are dedicated ...and want competition... )

people who are against it are people who feel comfort being gods on a 300 player server which is very very very provincial and lame....

i hope you will make those changhes because alot of people are stop playing travian because of that....

Hello there,

well a survey is needed because as far as I know you do not talk in behalf of all the 6 communities :) and we are proud to listen to our community and not just do things because we think they are good.
    Just fill the survey and ask your friend to do so aswell :)

• Hello there,

well a survey is needed because as far as I know you do not talk in behalf of all the 6 communities :) and we are proud to listen to our community and not just do things because we think they are good.
    Just fill the survey and ask your friend to do so aswell :)

Where is the survey ? I want to join, because I also think it is a good idea.

• Join the discussion! One more reply