kosin Philosopher

• Female
  • Member since May 28th 2011
Profile Hits
The forum will be offline for around 2 hours on Tuesday, December 17th starting from 12.30 GMT+1.
  • kosin

Liked EcOlOcO 4.20’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    I think we should be crazy to play a final where everyone saw the troops from all over the world ... I do not see how you will end this server as several marvels embassies are erasing accounts .... you want to arbitrarily restart since February 22 the…
  • kosin

Liked Aracoin’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from tbancu)

I hope we will never come back to this joke aka Travian.
  • kosin

Liked Eragon104_PL’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    ziemniaki.jpg

tarvian.jpg

angielski.png

professional-travian-tech.jpg
  • kosin

Liked Kostek’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Wolkenengel)

Top defender card never matters, look below top 20 this is were you find true heros that are actually good that are fighting, outsmarting opponents.

The one and only way to fix it is delete reward, no other way to do it. UNLESS…
  • kosin

Liked LordTurek_PL’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ameno)

In polish thanks TG that you take care about your players, dont worry that you have problems before, but now you are facing it and i hope you will make the best decision for us - all players.

I am really happy that i am playing a game…
  • kosin

Liked tbancu’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    What TG does not understand right now is that the premise of a fair game with equal chances for all does not exist anymore.
    Any variation in the continuation of the current edition of TT is one in which many parties did not have equal treatment in the…
  • kosin

Liked Muad Dib’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    Let me spoil the surprise for you :) Your boss got hungry and ended the discussions ( dispite the vote of the leaders not to continue the game) with this.

Monday all players will have to choose from:

1. Stop the server
    2. Continue

Dacia meta will be…
  • kosin

Liked Abhishek’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from playingwithfire)

politely saying ... give our money back ... you wasted 4 month of my life and money ..
  • kosin

Liked Ameno’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    Hi. I believe we can come with some statement (intermediary) quite soon. Some of you know that there is a meeting currently happening after that we'll have some news. Sorry for keeping wait and thanks for your patience.
  • kosin

Liked Muad Dib’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)

Dude your team messed up big time, and still you are the ones who take an aggressive stance towards the players?

cute, you are one of the things we want to change in this game. This is exactly the attitude that we complain…
  • kosin

Liked ApexDark’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)

And what to do when the arbitrariness of TG passes all bounds. When does the TG spit on all the players who have spent 4 months and a lot of effort and money on your misunderstanding, which you still call the game?
  • kosin

Liked Wolkenengel’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    What's the point of any discussion with devs and tech?

Finals is already ruined beyond repair for everyone. No rollback, no restoration, nothing can help in this situation anymore.

Just give everyone the amount of gold spent back, be it as e-mail to…
  • kosin

Liked Raging Bull !’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    Put an end to this misery TG please
  • kosin

Liked mamba’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Muad Dib)

It's not about win. It's about the accounts who built defence whole server. About their time, money, nervous... And all this disappeared just because TG is not able to fix their servers? And because some of the opponents didn't…
  • kosin

Liked DeadElf’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from dliskov)

But before that they should return back every single euro spent for a service that humiliates the users.
  • kosin

Liked dani'09’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ameno)

Don't get me wrong ,its not your fault that this is happening but i think the players have their rights and someone qualified /experienced should've come and explain themselves . Most of the players here are playing for more 10 years…
  • kosin

Liked Trojus Muminki’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    Give win Natars :)
  • kosin

Liked wicked_ro’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from bearenok)

We put sitters to account to a few players that never been on a ww account and it seems like someone thought it would be funny to lvl it up. I just removed all sitters and cancelled lvl 19. Sorry for the inconvenience. We still…
  • kosin

Liked jank2’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    Head CUP S PL decided join to protest and stoped play. He left a decision to everyone to join the protest or to continue playing.
    I also decided to end the game on this server.
  • kosin

Liked Alge’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ameno)

Hello,
    If you don't make auto backup at least once every 4 hours you are very incompetente
    If you are not able restore data from backup you are very very very incompetente
    If you are very very very incompetente you should give us money…