Verschwunden Artisan

• Male
  • Member since Aug 19th 2007
Profile Hits
  • Verschwunden

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

Just when I thought you have gotten yourselves together after the backstab incident, you pull it out from your sleeve again. How delightful. That's also the only point relevant to us, remaining two concern GUNNERS and them only and I…
  • Verschwunden

I'm not judging that per se. Just seems funny to me, how some players from these alliances are (or at least seem to be) so clueless, even delusional about the in-game events. But you do you.

(Quote from Pippin)

A weird take to call one…
  • Verschwunden

You surely know it has happened though, don't you? Wonder what is your subjective take on the "extended trainer rotation" extending from GOATS to TEN and even DND?
  • Verschwunden

Like (Post)
    Howdy.
    This morning the Gow+Goats+TEN meta did a joint ops on Duat & Ikea, here are the reports,if i missed anything please send them to me in private on discord or IGM to Set and i will add them.
    Would prefer if people don't spam this thread and keep it…
  • Verschwunden

(Quote from [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay)

Publicly declaring to give up on endgame due to lost starters could be considered running away even if you didn't physically exit the server.
  • Verschwunden

You know what that means for TEN? :/
  • Verschwunden

According to dominant rumors, reports should be asked from both Duat and GOATS. If these rumors contain a seed of truth, some South-Western furnitures might be in need of reassembling soon, assuming vengeful GOATS are being herded by…
  • Verschwunden

Perhaps it was an analogy about the alliance you represent marrying someone from the server? Could it be that Bat Man is actually... Best man?
  • Verschwunden

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [ cwl ] Brezzok)

That aged well :harold:
  • Verschwunden

Like (Post)
    Good evening fellow travian addicts. You have been speculating what is happening in SW and why and I decided to light our decisions a bit. There is actually some reason behind this, so try not to be stuck on your own pov’s and accept that different…
  • Verschwunden

Replied to the thread No quality. Only techs..

And 76% of percentages are pulled out of nowhere.