morgasshk_AU Beginner

• Member since Sep 23rd 2008
Profile Hits
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    Don't be an idiot and resort to multis
  • morgasshk_AU

Replied to the thread 🏅 Play like a Pro!.

Don't forget start on every server until you find one where everything just "falls" into place... lol. Man, I just MAKE every server work for me...
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    Build buildings always in same places in other villages like in your first village. This will make the game way easier for you and your duals/sitters, as you or them don't need to search every building every time.

Vanilja
    https://ts5.nordics.travian.com
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    (Quote from CWL-India)

You self proclaim Pro status and Don't use GOLD?
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    Always talk to your neighbors, even when just starting out! You'd be surprised at how many farming attempts could be stopped by a simple message. Aside from in-game advantages, you'd never know what friends you'll make IRL, too. Who cares if they're on a…
  • morgasshk_AU

Liked WDe’s post in the thread 🏅 Play like a Pro!.
    Like (Post)
    When you have multiple villages and there is enemies nearby, use tablets of law on your non capital villages, it can go up to 125% loyalty and it may be what saves you when they try to conquer your villages, it can give more time to defend.

WDelements
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    Quality. - ts4.travian.com

When your warehouse/granary is about to overflow and you don't want resources to get wasted, you can always (with a decent upgraded marketplace and trade office) free up some storage by putting up offers in a 1 to 2 ratio,…
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    Be polite to everyone , even your enemy , that can help you a lot later in game :)

Bestbazikon

Group asia
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    dex from com3

dont underestimate the Surrounding reports , you can know which oasis are being plundered which mean u can prepare to plunder it as well or send ur hero to finish off the small remaining animals , also u can know which villages are…
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    just make friends, it's a game.
    A game you can enjoy with friends for many years,
    Good or bad account don't matter as the better you are or not, with out friends you will burn out and play sim city.

15 years experience and still a newb ;)

Not after…
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    if the server is older than 5 days (1x speed) or 3 days (3x speed) animals can spawn in oasis. if you want to farm them without risk, send your troops with your hero and 1 cage mounted. When animals are spawning while your troops are on the way, your…
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    - when you're going to farm oasis before beginners protection ends, wait until you have enough troops to get most of the resources out of the oasis until you clean it. chances are high that another one will already get there before your second run.
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    I quite like it when someone bites the bait. Even if it's pretty obvious.
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    marry someone who loves travian and take turn to play and sleep... dnt thank me :P
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    Pro tip is to not read this forums thread, like seriously its getting worse and worse. ::|

If you want tips just ask any pro player with high pop or good raider (check top 10), be humble with what you ask and if you are good fellow he will give some…
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    First and the most important advice I can give you is: TALK.
    Starting from the beginning of the game, start sending messages to people around you. Their inbox are empty in the beginning. People do not tend to attack players they had communication. Be…
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    Im not an expert so i dont know if I should be giving any tips. :D
    Send thank you messages to allies who push you resources, or help you in defense.
    leahey com4
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    Nickname: Algirdas
    Server: tx10.america.travian.com

If you founded a 1/1/1/15 village, do not build bonus resource buildings for single resource pools. That spare building sites will be much more beneficial in future than that few resources you would…
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    When you want to save a village for 3 chiefs later and need to build a residence lvl 20 -> it is cheaper and faster to remove the residence lvl 10 and build a palace lvl 15.

(do not build palace to 20 as it is too expensive, just remove the palace…
  • morgasshk_AU

Like (Post)
    Dont chief a village under 300 pop

Foley- COM1