Gumi Philosopher

• Member since Sep 26th 2013
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Gumi

Exactly, I understand there could be normal players that are working together to make a hammer, and they will benefit from that. But mainly it will benefit the cheaters.
  • Gumi

Like (Post)
    § 1.1 Each player may only own and play one account per game world.
    Honest player: 1 account
    Cheaters: many accounts.

In recent years it seems TravianGames wants to help cheaters with many accounts instead ward honest players.

Maybe because the…
  • Gumi

Thread
    Hello, currently on one of our local servers we are honored to be witnesses of something really spectacular.

eJtamFO.png

I blank out names of the alliances, becouse this post is not about them, but rather asking TT about private farms (idk how you call it in…
  • Gumi

Like (Post)
    When I started playing was back in mid 2000 s and there were over 20k Accounts registered in first 10 days. Nowadays hardly a server
    can survive with 5k accounts after 1st month 2-3k accounts at artifact period and 1k accounts at end game period.
  • Gumi

Liked WLKNNGL’s post in the thread Undead race.
    Like (Post)

Ridder Huma So what you're saying is, that my old suggestion wouldn't work as well? :(
  • Gumi

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Tiki)

Do you realize that the same effort, applied in a different tribe, would have given a way better hammer?

I'm not looking for expection. I'm looking on normality.
    And, if not for a screen in the signature, only 2% of the player go with…
  • Gumi

• Gumi

• Gumi

• Gumi

Like (Post)
    The mankind has finally won the war against Natars. They're no more!
  • Gumi

Replied to a comment by darekpl1_PL on Gumi’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Siema :D
  • Gumi

Replied to a comment by Keklo on Gumi’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Sami :D Dołączymy do sojuszu jakiegoś jak już się sytuacja wyjaśni, ale tak to chyba z 6 osób może
  • Gumi

Replied to the thread annihilation.

He can't destroy you completely. If you are left with only one village then it can't be erased from the map.
  • Gumi

Like (Post)
    (Quote from wishmaster3)

I will forward both of your two points. About the second point, the bug never happend on the old Danish domain, but can't say for other domains beside the one that happned on com1.
  • Gumi

This changes nothing.

If I understand correctly, this whole "feature" is your way of fixing the bug. Would you tell us why? Why just not fix the bug?
    With this feature, even with time delay you are drowning many defensive moves…
  • Gumi

Like (Post)
    I really sometimes wonder what TG is trying to achieve with some of the "features" they have been trying to add to the game recently. I personally like the other changes in the post, which can be found right here: ⭐ NEW ⭐ - Upcoming features

But the…
  • Gumi

Like (Post)

Report player feature

With this post we would like to explain in detail how report feature would work.

At the beginning of September the Rule Enforcement Team (RET) took over world wide the following topics: multihunting, handling your reports, and…
  • Gumi

I also dislike this feature particularly. Big exploit potential like Quokka said. Also really not making anyone life easier.
  • Gumi

Like (Post)
    What happens if a player settle his second village after the end of beginner protection, and someone starts to fake him every 30 minutes on the start village / second village?
    Will he never be able to move capital?
  • Gumi

Replied to a comment by Pazdzio on Gumi’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Z CP ustaliliśmy, że gdzie wylądujemy tam gramy, więc kto wie może będzie pykane :D