luca73 Senator

• Member since Jul 29th 2007
Profile Hits
  • luca73

Replied to the thread Finals | 2019 | Statistics.

pattanza = mean big cowards meta

we are 295 players others meta 800/900/1000. You are pattanza. We are small, brave, humble, we are only test the server don't worry of us

Finals|Qualy you are very rude, please use a…
  • luca73

Like (Post)
    so uollas meta against thailandia ? seems to be one of the most interesting war in the world:osd:
  • luca73

Liked Safiren’s post in the thread International Tournament Qualification Statistics.
    Like (Post)

Last statistics

All winning WW accounts was Egyptians.

19QEndArabWW.png
    I have chosen to only show alliances Top20 because so many of Top20 players have bend the rules to get the awards and why glorify them?

This year we will be able to transfer remaining gold from…
  • luca73

Replied to the thread International Tournament Qualification Statistics.

una-pecora-indossando-occhiali-da-sole-e-auricolari-come-canta-in-un-microfono1310circa-1985-b5e239.jpg
  • luca73

you're bullying me, maybe i don't play tournament because i'm very scared of you
  • luca73

if I did something to make you angry I apologize, now please can you stop being so bad with me, I just want to play travian in the tournament with all of you
  • luca73

we are noob on tournament and we only ask information to improve ourself, why Rinobit and che ansia troll me always, you are very hard with me

il-gatto-con-gli-stivali-5.jpg
  • luca73

you are the best team then, congratulation
  • luca73

it is a beautiful report for the statistic topic, you can post your reports too
  • luca73

we don't deserve to win, i think HUN it been the best team in the server, GS is a good team but a little team, it is a congratulate tell that they been more smart of all
  • luca73

Could you post reports with big hammers HUN and IT and your def on ww to compare?
  • luca73

One of the best report in the Group D: wall crop consumption at 29,2kk

Big wall for either and great exchange of attack between HUN confederation and IT confederation

wpSeh4C.png

GS will win for best diplomatic strategy, nobody attack them…
  • luca73

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.

the only edited in all forum are you, i asked some information about big operation of arab meta, if you aren't interest about this don't read my post and the kind answer of your allied
  • luca73

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.

where do i accuse arabian of cheating? you are crazy
  • luca73

I only congratulated your allies on good reports and you came to cry like a spoiled child

why do you need to give my nickname to the Arabs, you are not able to attack me? a fine example of a coward
  • luca73

i don't know your allied and start to know here observing their good reports

they know that in Italy you are the champion of the clean game and that you do impropriety to anyone who uses multiaccount

I would not be surprised if it…
  • luca73

Liked PoWeR-FuLL’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from bond007)

I think this is a great example of Arabs power, we welcome anyone who wants to be our friend. Stay tuned for the best final this year.
  • luca73

let the adults speak please
  • luca73

he only made fun of you who in Italian domain you proclaim yourself as leader of the coalition :D, instead from what I saw and read your coalition is very strong and an Arab leadership just as strong as to decide who the allies are…
  • luca73

Congratulation for big action

Why do you attack neworder, Are they allied of uollas and greek too?

In the last tournaments often you used very bad this big hammers, on this server you show to all that arab meta is able to plan and…