Arausium Amazzone

• Female
  • Member since Nov 17th 2016
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Arausium

Liked bond007’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)

Greetings to all Travian players

Arab Leaders from TG.EP, TG.CH and TG.A.C.T, decided to change the course of WWs. We welcome who love to join and warn our enemies. We helped our allies ( Italians and Greeks ) and attacked their opponent's WWs.
    I
  • Arausium

Liked Cicek’s post in the thread International The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Turkish Power)

The bug is still exist, we know that they make troop limit to attack against WW and try to fix it ...

But what should we do before the fixing ?

Should we stop playing travian before it ? we lost 15 hammers during the operation
  • Arausium

Like (Post)
    hello friends ,

as you know , there were a lot of technical problems in the final.they told us , these bugs would be fixed.
    now we had the same problem in trx.the attacks, which had to be entered with 1 second interval , didnt enter the village too
  • Arausium

Liked Eragon104_PL’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    ziemniaki.jpg

tarvian.jpg

angielski.png

professional-travian-tech.jpg
  • Arausium

Replied to the thread International Bug Report.
    Birikina

Ragazzi fatte i bravi :)
  • Arausium

Liked che ansia’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from bearenok)

no i delete any posts, so you are wrong ;)

(Quote from britt1_RU)

i speak russian, and other 3 languages, this is not my problem, this is forum rules
  • Arausium

Like (Post)
    My opinion is the rollback was not necessary. except ww fights there was a lot of other fights (off villages destroyed, ww support villages deleted or damaged etc) where giving to the defenders the deja-vu is huge advantage. the best solution had to be…
  • Arausium

Liked Ciccio_Shady_IT’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    LOL
    Ameno 20 dislikes in 1h
    i think soon she will start to blame TG with us
    TG always ask to her to take care of this situations and entire community give free rage against Ameno

Amenoooooooooooo, rebel yourself against those pieces of *rollbacks*

• Arausium

Liked Ciccio_Shady_IT’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    https://www.captiongenerator.c…WW-Race---Finals-20182019

i did this video for joke all togheter after 2-3 days of drama
    every reference is only for laugh, don't want to attack anybody!

*ACTIVATE SUBTITLES IN ENGLISH*
  • Arausium

Liked Muad Dib’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ameno)

we said that countless times.

First of all we want you do to your business....its like we go to the factory to buy a bread, we pay for it, and we get a bread that is empty on the inside...

we go to the bread maker...

he tells…
  • Arausium

Liked Fonzy87’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ameno)

Whenever there are problems, and by divine grace can talk about it with someone from TG Staff, who answers is never the right person.
    "write to support" - "write to MH" - "write to customer service"....in the end never talk to anyone…
  • Arausium

Liked hitman’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    This is an official statement of Dacia META.

Following the discussion with Meta DACIA leaders, it was decided that all accounts would be put on DELETE right away. We will not build the wonder anymore (I will attach a screen shot to prove facts not…
  • Arausium

Liked Muad Dib’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Rinobit)

we attack travian because:
    - its not the first time a bug ruins a final.
    - Also its not even the first time this bug appeared, so they new about it
    - after the rollback "fix" the bugs are countless
    - we pay money to TRAVIAN , not…
  • Arausium

Liked Fonzy87’s post in the thread International The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Raging Bull !)

Waiting for the natar means spending much more time on the server :osd:

(Quote from Rinobit)

I think the problem isn't rollback but (after the first problem: bug) how they did rollback.
  • Arausium

Liked Helios’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Mazza Pazza_IT)

Stop being an awful troll, you're annoying.
  • Arausium

Liked Nunnareskereeee’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    You've screwed up an entire server, hours and hours of strategies without any respect to those who keep this pitiful game alive and allow you to work.

This is my WWK that before the rollback had done 3 levels of damage to the Russian WoW allowing…
  • Arausium

Liked wicked_ro’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    Co-player of Underdogs here, I've been actively watching the forums but I decided not to engage because, oh, well, reading is more relaxing :)

I just want it to make it clear for everyone that Dacia Meta will be mass deleting, and in case there are any…
  • Arausium

Liked hitman’s post in the thread International Bug Report.
    Like (Post)
    Hello to everyone.

I will be quick not to go in hundred of details.
    1. rollback because of the BUG from the Italian Wonder when we gained a good advance being even from the beginning the "underdogs of this round"
    2. after rollback troops traveling toward…
  • Arausium

Like (Post)
    My account is on deletion at this moment. Aslo our ww will be on deletion when it can be ( due to added gold 62 hours are still needed ).

This is NOT a protest against the russians or the italians or any other ww holders.

I want to congratulate the…
  • Arausium

Liked Raelag’s post in the thread International The Corner Final Discussions 2018/2019.
    Like (Post)
    All teams leaders should agree and boicot the server, let the natars build WW 100, and on next qualifications don't even register. Imagine the ammount of money they are making with this server and they aren't able to fix 5 years old bugs.
    For the mess…