VASSAGO Merchant

• Member since Nov 13th 2010
Profile Hits
  • VASSAGO

Replied to a comment by JSMN_ES on VASSAGO’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Si, ya te respondi por alli tb.
  • VASSAGO

Wall Reply
    Si. Ya tengo avisado a los OTAKUS, y a su vez llevaremos para adelante el BETA, estamos haciendo un mapa competitivo para continuar, ahora mismo tenemos 2 zonas aseguradas y vamos a por otras dos que estan a punto, es decir 4 zonas en dias aseguradas, si…
  • VASSAGO

Wall Reply
    Hola, no se como quedara la cosa, hasta el 16 de septiembre no tenemos nada que hacer, asi que no se si seguiremos o no, pero hasta donde yo se si que si el pna en vigor, otra cosa distinta es las razones que puedan haber en ese ataque, que quizas…
  • VASSAGO

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Putin)

Do not confuse the term beta with beta test. Is not the same. In beta test if you risk changing everything every 5 min or every day, and even to close the server without prior notice. But A beta where you can (and you have to do it if…
  • VASSAGO

Like (Post)
    My feedback regards Codex Beta.
    I'm playing travian since 2007.. Classic, Fire & Sand, Pandora, Kingdoms, TT and etc. Tested multiple Beta servers as well. When I've heard of special server coming up due 15th Anniversary, I've got so excited. Although -…
  • VASSAGO

Like (Post)
    So what I don't get is how come you (Travian) get to re-book the gold purchases? I don't know about other players, but my gold spending is directly underpinned to how the game, my account, the region, etc is/are going.
    In other words, you will never be…
  • VASSAGO

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Putin)

Sorry, I don't agree what you say so. It true this server is a BETA tester but devs should not use this as an excuse to rollback the game. As I know, this server has a lot of problem from the beginning of the games. For example,…
  • VASSAGO

Like (Post)
    If you have an error with the troops, what should be restarted is only the troops, not the accounts.
    It will harm many people who have not even used the Hospital yet

This is a tremendous injustice because no one pays the lost hours to raise the bill
  • VASSAGO

Like (Post)
    Dear Travian developers.
    I spend all my live playing travian, I really like this game and I spend a lot of money. Since I'm playing the beta version I've seen a lot of bugs that dont make de game fair.
    In tester servers of kingdoms they give 350 gold…
  • VASSAGO

Like (Post)
    What is 200 gold going to do.. we are losing more than that... as little as the production of the fields is, going back a week is a killer... especially the players with croppers, the amount of troops trained, troops upgraded in the Smithy.. 200 gold is…
  • VASSAGO

Like (Post)
    hello as far as I realized, all the buildings go back to the way they were on August 14

I do not agree and feel impaired, I do not want to see the buildings that are already evolving and the structure of the account being affected.

I completely disagree…
  • VASSAGO

Wall Reply
    Hasta el 16 de spetiembre no abrira el Codex hispano, asi que tampoco hay mucho que hacer de lo que les gusta a mi gente. En unos dias abrira un server WW pero eso no nos interesa, asi que seguimos esperando a ver si abren un speed de pandora, o bienun…
  • VASSAGO

Wall Reply
    Por eso mismo estoy cabreado, yo tambien, por que adultera la partida, o lo inicias completo, o lo dejas como esta que pare eso es una beta... pero hacer un rollback como a ellos les guste y quieran, jodiendo el trabajo de la gente los clientes.…
  • VASSAGO

Like (Post)
    IN MY 11 YEARS playing Travian..... I have never ever seen something like YOURS roll back. This IS NOT FUNNY
    - ok we all been hit by this...and we get money back.... and compensasions..... BUT WHAT about the hours we have spent ?
  • VASSAGO

Like (Post)
    I will delete too, Sure its a Beta but i don’t wanna Spend 6 days again for a dead Server.

Adv spawn is a lot of fun, in my opinion a good thing to Speed it up.
    Huns are deffinly to op for these Kind of Game.

Was a good thing to get some exp. But…
  • VASSAGO

Like (Post)
    i will delete too, and i courage you, do it the same thing, it is the most awful and unfair thing i've seen, playing our time and money for some cheatings player
  • VASSAGO

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.

Eyy babe, I know what a beta is, I am currently a beta tester in three different games, in the past I was support in two different virtual environments, and I have played some beta of travian already, I assume failures, I assume…
  • VASSAGO

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.
    We should all erase, and that they eat the beta server themselves, because exposed plans, movements and orders of important foundations, started moves, all cards raised and the work and effort of many days, critical days in the game thrown to…
  • VASSAGO

Wrote a comment on VASSAGO’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Ha empezado hoy, a las 14:00

Venga a jugarlo
  • VASSAGO

Wrote a comment on VASSAGO’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Yo soy solo un usuario del foro, ni pincho ni corto amigo, solo os aconsejaba como actuar, y os tranquilizaba