playingwithfire SMod Anglosphere / Com

• Member since Dec 2nd 2013
Profile Hits
  • Hello, your comment "Why do I feel like a pre-kindergarten classroom is better behaved than this thread? Is it because it is??" is my favorite as of now. Can I use it as signature?

Regards,
    Agrona
  • my english are not so good l looked up in my screen i didnt found enything
  • I am trying to respond to a request.
    Why could you not just remove the e-mail address and keep the message?
    Right now I have no idea what is going on regards this communication
  • Rude
  • ​Hi there,

can you tell me please, why was the music video removed from my post in the Anglosphere 6 awards thread ?

Thanks,
    Marx...
    • The music video was deemed to not fit the forum guidelines.
    • In what way, was just a drum and bass tune, no swearing, no relegious tone. ???
  • You. I like you. You might not always be on time to the party, but boy when you get there...
  • Hello, sorry to bother you. I'm just curious, which rule did my comment break that warranted a moderation?
    • The quote needed to be fixed and your reply to the edited quote was removed.
    • Fair enough
  • my account is currently banned. Please message me for details. It is not justified and should be reversed.
    • In game bans must be dealt with in game. Forum staff have nothing to do with what happens in game. You must message and write for the MH on your server to reply to you.
    • 20 hours for a reply, which was copy and pasted is hardly working toward a solution. Travian needs a better system then inconsistent volunteers IMO
    • you should buy gold more often ... :D
  • Go to sleep
  • Rude <3
  • Rude
  • Hi, why are you SuperMod UK/US/(can't read after that) instead of being SuperMod Anglosphere?
    • It hasn't been updated yet. But you know I will be asking our lovely CMs. And the last one is .com
    • Try to find a smaller title, because SuperModerator Anglosphere/COM won't fit :(
    • I know which is sad. Working on finding something that will fit.
  • E b u l
  • Nesramna.
  • Grosero
  • Rude, but not always.
  • Not so rude.
    • I like that one.
    • Because you can't stop I'd assume. ^ ^
  • R u d e : )
  • Ok, rules have changed. Sorry for not having picked up.
  • Rude :*
    • You are adorable when you are rude!
    • I'm not adorable, I'm handsome.... or at least my mom told me that.
    • Your mom is being kind.
    • Unlike some tend to be, yes. ;p
  • Please be advised that I have never given my consent to let attack reports against me with troopnumbers be displayd on the anglo 7 server forum. Please elaborate why you allow it!
  • What was that ???
  • You seem to be a shy one, considering you deleted the previous post.
  • Hello there, rude girl.
  • Evil
  • Mean.
  • Rude :o
  • ...rude?
    • maybe. You sound unsure....
    • Don't I always?
    • You are always afraid, agreed.
    • Yes, but of what?
  • R U D E