Eric Rasputin Philosopher

• Male
  • from Azeroth
  • Member since May 23rd 2015
Profile Hits
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread Server difficulty level.

Entirely possible ... I don't disagree ... Just saying that the player base is reducing with each year which says something ... It could be bots or players, but from TG's point of view it's still a loss I would say
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread Server difficulty level.

We can't blame TG completely because at the end of the day they are a business, they got people pay.

And let's face it, browser games popularity is decreasing every year. I don't like how TG keeps expanding and keep taking on…
  • Eric Rasputin

Like (Post)
    Farm list:

Add an option where we can transfer the whole farm list to a new village.

Example: We start farming from our spawn village so we create a farm list for that village. After some time, we decide to switch to farming from another village.…
  • Eric Rasputin

You have no idea how much multi accounts are there right now. It a lot more than you or I think. It's a serious problem that needs to be addressed.
  • Eric Rasputin

Under the Automatization section for the celebration queue feature. According to the picture shown it seems like you can only queue celebrations if you have enough resources at that particular moment as seen in the pic that you can queue the small party…
  • (Quote from Dravikor)

In hindsight, the rule does say that it cannot be for personal benefit

Sending res and deff to the WW is for the alliance and not for oneself

But yes.. I'm caught in a loop whether sending res to arti holders is justified ...

It…
  • (Quote from Farzeer)

Attention ladies and gentlemen, class is in session.

We have a scenario here that many have only heard about but have never encountered.

This my young heroes is called "Digging your own grave"

The moral of this scenario being…
  • Well Rip lol .. its been a good run .. Guess the spikes weren't enough. Nice diversion tho

• Someone please teach this young man how to send fakes... or even worse ... reals! :S

EDIT: OMG! These guys are even worse than I thought

• Eric Rasputin

Posted a new thread: General tab in stats
    Thread
    How accurate is the Military rank in the general tab of statistics? For example, if I see that I have the number one deff in the whole world (that server) is that accurate?
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread Comx revival....
  • Eric Rasputin

Hey .. thank you for taking care of the Hall of Fame records. Usually its done by a community volunteer. Nice to see the crew more involved :) Keep it up ...
  • Eric Rasputin

Grats to everyone who played. It's unfortunate that I had to quit so early but I really had fun for the time I was there. Glad my team won and well played to the opponents. Hope to see you all on a different server. :)
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread Comx revival....

What!! Dude .... Damn ... That's so sad. Travian lost one of their best players. Rest in peace brother ... :(
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread Gold purchase.

You angel ...