Eric Rasputin Philosopher

• Male
  • from Azeroth
  • Member since May 23rd 2015
Profile Hits
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread Why bots are forbidden?.

Like I said, it's not low if you plan your account development properly. One of the major factors as to why this 1hr is enough in most cases is that experienced players like Lem join one of the best alliances in the server. That in…
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread Why bots are forbidden?.

Don't compare yourself to Lem. That dude is crazy. He can do it because he is Lemon. Others are not him. 😂

Jokes aside, what he said is true. You don't need much time if you allocate your time properly. When he says he needs only…
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread 🏅 Play like a Pro!.
    Always remember, spies are good and don't let anyone tell you different.

The best and most efficient way to destroy your enemy is to have a spy infiltrate them (Granted you have a team with working brain cells).

If anyone tells you that this is not…
  • Eric Rasputin

Like (Post)
    (Quote from che ansia)

I'm confused (again ;) ) - the new confed rules mean only 4 alliances can support a WW, so if you don't make the cut, what do you do - pack up and go home? No, you let yourself be raided. There has always been 'friendly' raiding…
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread How to stop the games decline.

Wait, I thought everyone knew this? :mmm:
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread How to stop the games decline.
    You guys give TG too much credit if you think they're going to listen to you after years of not listening to anyone.

Many have been down this road, and many have said sensible stuff with good reasoning but if TG listened to us then they'd lose more…
  • [removed]
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread -WR- Recruiting.

Sure. Since it's everywhere let's help that along shall we?

Fine diplomacy :*
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread -WR- Recruiting.
    What a brilliant way to recruit spies. I applaud your diplomacy. :nope:
  • (Quote from Dragun)

There are so many Ragnors over the years I don't know who is the OG lol

I remember Alfie tho. Think he's in my Skype. And you of course Dragun 😏
  • Eric Rasputin

News flash. No one cares about the climbers medal.

The first week is crucial because you need to efficiently build up your village so that you can settle a 150% 15c cropper or something closer. People don't build iron a lot. It's…
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread Server difficulty level.

Entirely possible ... I don't disagree ... Just saying that the player base is reducing with each year which says something ... It could be bots or players, but from TG's point of view it's still a loss I would say
  • Eric Rasputin

Replied to the thread Server difficulty level.

We can't blame TG completely because at the end of the day they are a business, they got people pay.

And let's face it, browser games popularity is decreasing every year. I don't like how TG keeps expanding and keep taking on…
  • Eric Rasputin

Like (Post)
    Farm list:

Add an option where we can transfer the whole farm list to a new village.

Example: We start farming from our spawn village so we create a farm list for that village. After some time, we decide to switch to farming from another village.…
  • Eric Rasputin

You have no idea how much multi accounts are there right now. It a lot more than you or I think. It's a serious problem that needs to be addressed.
  • Eric Rasputin

Under the Automatization section for the celebration queue feature. According to the picture shown it seems like you can only queue celebrations if you have enough resources at that particular moment as seen in the pic that you can queue the small party…
  • (Quote from Dravikor)

In hindsight, the rule does say that it cannot be for personal benefit

Sending res and deff to the WW is for the alliance and not for oneself

But yes.. I'm caught in a loop whether sending res to arti holders is justified ...

It…
  • (Quote from Farzeer)

Attention ladies and gentlemen, class is in session.

We have a scenario here that many have only heard about but have never encountered.

This my young heroes is called "Digging your own grave"

The moral of this scenario being…
  • Well Rip lol .. its been a good run .. Guess the spikes weren't enough. Nice diversion tho

• Someone please teach this young man how to send fakes... or even worse ... reals! :S

EDIT: OMG! These guys are even worse than I thought