ELE In my ivory tower

• Member since Jul 5th 2017
Profile Hits
  • ELE

Like (Post)
    Dear community,

One of our main objectives in game design is providing players with multiple options to make meaningful choices through the whole game and creating a wide diversity of paths to reach the goals.

In preparation for the start of our…
  • ELE

Like (Post)
    COUNTER ATTACK
    First point.
    How bad are your players that they cannot land at specific times, or within a second or two? That is a very basic Travian skill. I would suggest you go defense until you master it.
    Second point.
    Sharing passwords is true…
  • Just two circular posts referring to each other without any information. What exactly do you want us to discuss?
  • ELE

Inactive are people with 0 growth, little growth can be tricky, but sending a scout would not hurt, unless player looks somehow scary to you. For inactive accounts it is reasonable to make a test farm list and send 2 clubs instead of sending scouts…
  • ELE

Tech (technical or support) is a nick name an account ran by a friend with solo purpose to boost main account. If you see regular large raids on active (growing) account that are not defended this is them :) Most likely if you try to raid the same…
  • ELE

I think (might be wrong) the 3 regions are what is available for settling for everyone from the start, regardless of population, and to demonstrate faction starting center, nothing else. I would be shocked if servers are limited to 1500 accounts.

• ELE

Why?
  • ELE

I think it was meant 300 spawns per region before next one begins populating.
  • ELE

Like (Post)
  • ELE

The introduction says it is FACTION that wins in the first place, an alliance mentioned in "we have two rankings". IMHO, it the new set up will be welcomed more if there is only one winner - an alliance that is leading in winning…
  • ELE

202 actually, was 204 a few minutes ago, per day. which is not possible.
  • ELE

(Quote)

From the answers and confirmed by support. I am wondering if developers understand how big of a difference does it creates between factions, to the point there only two, maybe three worth considering as a starting location for any…
  • ELE

Like (Post)
    The whole system of VP points distribution is flawed on this beta shadow server
    1. Factions are supposed to earn the VP once a region is conquered but it seems that they are not getting the full VP of the region but just in the proportion of the…
  • ELE

Like (Post)
    Is this how it's supposed to be counting VP for factions? (FYI, the number you see is region's VP / day * percentage pop of the top alliance within the lead faction).
  • ELE

The spawning mechanic does not work as we expected, the spiral is limited to the first starting region till the region is full. Is this as intended?
  • ELE

Regional tab shows % of the top alliance in the region (not sure if overall top or top is leading faction) which is not very informative.
  • ELE

That is why I said leadership work will increase several folds. I don't have enough free time to sign up for this.

Oh and I forgot DRAMA. My crystal ball shows a lot of drama......

Good thing you find it interesting. I hope…
  • ELE

No, I don't.

I guess we heard everything by now at least for beta as it was announced. I have played all annual special servers except the first one and I want to continue even though I say, as many of us, "this is my last one"…
  • ELE

Replied to the thread Vacation mode.
    I have seen serious players using vacation mode for intended reasons: from uninterrupted family dinner on Thanksgiving to a week of hiking vacation. I have used it myself on last year qualifications at the end of the server when I could not keep up with…
  • ELE

Liked sin3’s post in the thread Vacation mode.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ticker)

I totally agree, this game has many things to complain about, but I wouldn't say that vacation mode is one of them. I would really like 100 other things being fixed before doing anything to vacation mode, like for example improving…