Plague Fyre_US Merchant

• Member since Sep 17th 2016
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    The whole system of VP points distribution is flawed on this beta shadow server
    1. Factions are supposed to earn the VP once a region is conquered but it seems that they are not getting the full VP of the region but just in the proportion of the…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    (Quote from xBasher_COM)

That is why I said leadership work will increase several folds. I don't have enough free time to sign up for this.

Oh and I forgot DRAMA. My crystal ball shows a lot of drama......

Good thing you find it interesting. I hope…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    (Quote from xBasher_COM)

No, I don't.

I guess we heard everything by now at least for beta as it was announced. I have played all annual special servers except the first one and I want to continue even though I say, as many of us, "this is my last one"…
  • ShadowEmpires_Logo_black-1-e1594802208558.png
    Dear players,
    We’re happy to announce that the Travian: Shadow Empires Open Beta is going to open its doors on Tuesday, August 4th.

We encourage all of you to take part in the test realm to support us in the fight against bugs!

The Open Beta…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    In the map picture in the preview post it says that you get same amount of VP/d from small arte areas, and VP areas?
    For me it seems like arte areas have marked by production of 2x server, and VP areas by production of 1x server.
    Hopefully it's just…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Replied to the thread Feature set preview! - Questions.
    Each faction should have access to the same early small arties to balance it out ... i like that most of the unique arties have changed locations and the big vp region ...

i get that this is in part designed to work against premade alliances, but…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    No.

13 years. 20+ accounts, Solo top 10 off/pop/conq at least 10 times.

However, that was before kids, work wasn't as crazy, didn't have as many outside obligations...

Not having a dual basically means not playing now. I spent time making…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    The last couple of years I played Travian was ALWAYS as a dual. Im fact, I won't play except as a dual. There are many reasons accounts have duals. If you're a hammer acvount, it needs 24/7 to feed, keep safe, build etc. If you're an anvil, the same…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    (Quote from UnT!)

Hi Bro!

I understand your sentiments but dual playing and sitting are unique features of travian.

also, this game is time sensitive so covering each other accounts is a must and to do so, these features needs to be enabled.

Honestly,…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    Comon man :D Limit on duals?
    I get that people can be anti-tech, but this is really taking it a few steps too far.
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Siny)

Dual accounts are unfair if you regard individual account ''biggus di#kus'' stats, but team-wise, it is mostly better to split those duals over multiple accounts. So I dont see an issue here, you trade in an extra account, to make 1…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    I think there is another point being missed here. This has been about how a single account is sometimes a lot better than other accounts.
    Either because of duals or because of tech accounts. But this is not a game about how good any single account happens…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Replied to the thread Limit abuse of dual accounts.

First, I disagree with the terminology used in your topic title ... abuse of duals insinuates that there is rules being broken or side stepped.

Then somehow you equate duals to running bots or scripts and that they should be allowed…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    I log into the game constantly from 3 different locations: home, office and a summer house. In addition I log via phone from anywhere. If I travel, it is more. Last Feb, for example, in addition to the above, I logged from 3 different countries.

We…
  • There is absolutely nothing strategic about farm spiking. it's just something trolls do.
    It should never be reinstated again.
    It sure sucks you can't instantly reinforce chief targets, or other smaller aspects of gameplay, but it is worth sacrificing for…
  • Plague Fyre_US

I have played other games like League of Legends, League of Angels, and then other war games all having some features not too far off Travian. Not one have I gone back to after stepping away for any length of time. Travian is the game I keep coming back…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    What i personally would have preferred is to keep the servers as they are and simply include the possibility of changing the language in a server.
    Say for example i'm playing on a french server and i don't speak french, there should be an option in the…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    I am on the same page with Ticker on this - not enough info. Would be nice to hear TG officials responding to all points.

As com players we have some experience with non-English speakers and it is not that simple as it sounds even with a…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    Maybe it's just me and maybe I missed something that was already discussed and in that case, please can someone link the discussion thread bout this? I feel like before starting a poll, this should have been open for discussion first. For instance -…
  • Plague Fyre_US

Like (Post)
    One suggestion

World progression should be changed to the first person who settles the 4th village, not 2nd...

https://prnt.sc/ow9wem