Tinky Beginner

• Used to be called MsTinky_US
  • Member since Apr 1st 2017
Profile Hits
  • Tinky

Like (Post)
    What is the "standard game play" and what is the account benefit?
    As far as I can understand "standard game play" for WWk/r require raiding inactive. Who decide that this is a standard game play? I can argue that having account with 5 duals (to send…
  • Tinky

Replied to the thread Analysis Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.

What is standard game play? Everyone plays differently.
    Yet Verdie has been attacked because He chose to play differently than you? Many people have time struggles.
    Are you really telling someone that they can't play a game with…
  • Tinky

I literally never play for my own benefit. I play for my alliance to win. That is the goal, and I do everything I can to accomplish it.

I hero cleared oasis in the first few days so other members could raid the res. Does that make…
  • Tinky

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

Thats super toxic, cmon Bat Man.
  • Tinky

It is difficult to grasp when it seems all players involved in the account(s) have differing statements.
    You say "we were never trying to be a record breaking WWK" and the other says "YOU FOOLS YOU NEVER DID AN OP BECAUSE WE ARE SUCH…
  • Tinky

Sorry, this is just the dumbest statement I've seen on these forums and I had to point it out.
    Its basically saying "Since I wasn't attacked, you basically attacked nobody ever". And that idiotic mindset is based on a preconceived notion…
  • Tinky

Replied to the thread Endgame - | + See ya! Final thanks.

I was on the way to pick up UC. Had 23 minutes until I landed when you picked it up :P
  • Tinky

Like (Post)
    (Quote from La Mala Ice)

SGR == Saints :thumbsup:

Soon,
    SGR be like " Those are not our troops, we dont use techs,we raid and make hammers, we play own accounts we honest, very honest, full legit."

• Tinky

Like (Post)
    Com 1 has come to an end. A fun journey with amazing people <3 Thank you Vices and Thank you TEN for the best server yet <3 Congratulation on your achievements this server each and everyone !! Hope to see you again :!:
  • Tinky

Last year - "You lost because you didn't do OPs."
    This year - "You won because you didn't do OPs."

10/10 logic.

Harsh truth is, Op hammers and defense were all we needed to win this server. OPs took a large amount of arties…
  • Tinky

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

Big operation?
    We saw it from a mile away which was the main reason we used LA and not UA.
    But you are too dumb to understand this fact. Besides other than feeder hits till day 220 you accomplished nothing.
  • Tinky

Like (Post)
    All that writining about a garbage hammer. Besides its nice to see SGR and TEN attacking each other.:D
    Useless SGR leaders blaming TEN people for their own incompetence. At least those guys had ba*** to plan good OPs on us unlike you who just hide behind…
  • Tinky

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Viper87)

You really need to work on the calculation part It's takes 57.3m n not 75m ?(
    (Quote from Viper87)

mate we did like 4-5 alliance wide and 4-5 small ones with with a small group of players ... so if i calculate by your logic i.e 1 op/150…
  • Tinky

Liked Loffe’s post in the thread WW Endgame Thread.
    Like (Post)
    SGR for sure won the award of the the most pathetic meta leadership i've ever seen.
    Thanks for all the great laughs <3
  • Tinky

This post is so cringe. I can see creating it if there was actually something to brag about... but it is like "Look at how much work we put into doing nothing. Now tell me I'm pretty!"

(Quote from Ticker)

(Quote from Ticker)

Why are you so obsessed with…
  • Tinky

Like (Post)
    Imagine writing this post when all you did was let a friend kill it.

get good

• Tinky

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ticker)

I rather think about how you felt when you could not even feed 4 million def the day we scouted you with zero crop thrice.
  • Tinky

Like (Post)
    5 duals and 2 support accs ending up no 7 in off strength. Get that u wanna quit after that.

An advice though: dont make that decision right after such a crushing defeat.

Grats to the 6 lvls
    Nahoj
  • Tinky

Like (Post)
    Not the first time we see a one village WWk or a 3 village off account though, nothing new already seen since T3.6. Reason for doing it of course was moral bonus, now vanished in case of keeping an artefact :D

Regarding WW feeding... he clearly has no…
  • Tinky

Replied to the thread WW No Starvation Bug.
    It's unfortunate they didn't have data on it, but whatever. That being said, I think this bug is the least of their worries... RIP TG