SnoopS Beginner

• Member since Jun 20th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • SnoopS

Like (Post)
    Not the first time we see a one village WWk or a 3 village off account though, nothing new already seen since T3.6. Reason for doing it of course was moral bonus, now vanished in case of keeping an artefact :D

Regarding WW feeding... he clearly has no…
  • SnoopS

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Sounds like someone is on a bad trip, someone may want to step in and perform an intervention for tonz.
  • SnoopS

Like (Post)
    (Quote from SnoopS)

That is beyond my control sadly. It would be nice to hear from more voices though.
  • SnoopS

If you get to cleaning up the ban discussion maybe you can do something about the broken records that keep repeating themselves in here.
  • SnoopS

"Snowflake" is a derogatory term Loffe. You may need to edit yourself even more.
  • SnoopS

Liked Loffe’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)

Small boots stolen, guess SGR didnt have enough techs to build a new treasury and move it :/
  • SnoopS

Liked Tinky’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

I never said that cheating wasn't an issue. But that it is always the players who feel they are disadvantaged that come out and blame the other side. And although you don't seem retarded, you are only pointing fingers one way. You…
  • SnoopS

Liked Xlore’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
    Why don't both sides just agree to play however they choose to play and not be hypocrites blaming the other side for something they themselves are doing as well? Ground breaking stuff, I know.
  • SnoopS

Like (Post)
    Why are you guys discussing about banned / multis / tech again n again ..... don't you guys have anything else to talk ? or reports to share ? ...
    let's say Vices cheats a lot but so does Sgr ? both of the teams do it n have their own way of doing it…