Katten Beginner

• Female
  • Member since Feb 2nd 2014
  • Last Activity:
  • User profile of Katten
Profile Hits
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    Taking the great example of certain legendary* .com domain metas, since us and DND were compared to 2 other alliances on com2, i will now let you know that it is pointless for gunners to take a ww and play for endgame since DND took some of our spawns…
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bad Ghost/Lejon)

If I am a handicap to gunners they have won this server already.
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay)

A funny fact: Gunners didnt want their WW anyway last server, we were prepared to give it to GoW.

(Quote from [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay)

So you wanted a balanced 1v1 NE vs SW (Sounds great!!) but only because in your…
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    When are we gonna smack DUAT though?
    Gunners wants in on it aswell, those meanies blocked our biggest hammer in greyzone. :(
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    Congratulations to My Mist Nibba got married today everyone wish him success
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [ cwl ] Brezzok)

That aged well :harold:
  • Katten

Like (Post)

Trying to insult me by calling Verdie smart. :D

Anyways can't be me (I am Packie for your information) because I only played last com1 starting in a dutch meta called Lowlands who merged with TEN after day 100 against VICES in…
  • Katten

Like (Post)

Maria, thats not evidence of anything :kek: Packie played with TEN, not SGR. You offer 0 actual proof , but accuse two people you're not fond of. Good job. Keep them coming. I'm surprised Loffe is not Batman.
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    What makes all of you believe that DND and Gunners will just hug it to victory together? I for one also thought that GOATS actually is a strong group and this would be just a minor setback. It slows you down for sure, but I can't really see how this…
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    Good evening fellow travian addicts. You have been speculating what is happening in SW and why and I decided to light our decisions a bit. There is actually some reason behind this, so try not to be stuck on your own pov’s and accept that different…
  • Katten

Like (Post)
  • Katten

Like (Post)
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

At some point you gotta realize you need to stop and think for once in your life, you are making Gunners look like such a big joke in forum and it's honestly getting quite annoying from a leadership standpoint. There are no big…
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

You are not a member of Gunners.
    I rather have a member send d pictures than a batman posting in forum anyday.
    I didn't say you were a leader either and didnt say you claimed to be, rather be led by Edwin than you.
    Rest that you…
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    Good Morning Forums!

Fresh from the presses is your long awaited cropper review of the server. (This will also be posted in the Stat thread so it doesnt get buried here).

Before I get started I want to thank a few people who without their assistance…
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    To be clear, as much as i enjoy Batman's comments he does not speak for Gunners leadership
    (Quote from Bat Man)

This ain't true at all, skill does not matter at all. We would recruit some of the 'worst' people skillwise aslong as we can just enjoy…
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    Who needs lollipop now
  • Katten

Like (Post)

All quiet on the north eastern front?

is it really all rainbows and butterflies like all the memes suggest ? a sim fest if you will ?

Well I’m sorry to burst that bubble!

The stats disagree with this story and point to a quadrant fiercely contested,…
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    com2_overview.png

Current update on com2 in a nutshell :D
    Credits to Vege
  • Katten

Like (Post)
    If people are interested we can use this thread to do periodic simple figure presentation of current affairs of Meta numbers and a gettermap representation.

Also on OP days one concise report showing all attacks from one alliance rep (typically the…