Xeros-Lidria_DE Artisan

• Member since Jun 4th 2008
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Xeros-Lidria_DE

Replied to the thread Travian: Codex Victoria - Feedback.

Suggestion: Would it be possible to insert a "take ressources from hero inventory"-button somewhere in the building-screens?
    It would be a quality of life upgrade. ^^ I imagen on mid- or late-game it wouldnt impact anything, but in…
  • Xeros-Lidria_DE

My hero is defending one of my villages. I send him as reinforcement without repositioning him. Now I can forward him to another village, but i can not send him on an adventure without pulling him back to his homevillage.
    I dont know if…
  • Xeros-Lidria_DE

Like (Post)
    Boosted start was most interesting feature for me in this year annual special server setup. I played the previous one with similar feature, loved the start and most people I know loved it as well. It was good not because we got bigger accounts or bigger…
  • Xeros-Lidria_DE

So Good News! The Context-Messages now work-ish? The OK-button works! And the messages are closeable. But I dont get real Messages but instead only CSS-Strings to serverlokations where the Messages seem to be stored.
    So... one issue fixt, another one…
  • Xeros-Lidria_DE

(Quote from ELE)

right! In the tasks overview a forth categorie appeart for the second village, but you only see this if you open the big task window. in the small overview down right this isnt apperant. this could be made…
  • Xeros-Lidria_DE

it seems that i get some Task-Rewards a second time for the second village. Unless this is intentional it might be a bug. not that i would be complaining :saint:
  • Xeros-Lidria_DE

i want to second that! ^^ good idear. I feel very confused and a little stressed about the start, because i have the impression von loosing time while figuring out all the new stuff. And I am a first-time Regions-Player so i get double…
  • Xeros-Lidria_DE

one suggestion atleast for the first village:
    faster buildspeed or a higher mainbuilding at the start.
    Lv5 fields are nice and being able to settle two villages imediatly, but it feels as if you cant spend so many ressources in an adequat speed in the…
  • Xeros-Lidria_DE

The first Battle-Task is : "Use your settlers!"
    The third World-Task is: "Open the map!"

shouldn´t it be the other way around? You need to open the map in order to send the settlers. Now the "Build an…