• Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Bum Bum

nice
  • Bum Bum

Like (Post)

🗘 UPDATE 🗘- Change capital restrictions

Dear players,

recently we published a changelog related to an upcoming update which contains various new features, one of which received a number of negative comments.
    • Changing the capital village will not be
  • Bum Bum

if thats the case they could just double or tripple the time palace lvl 1 needs to be build? (and reduce times for the next levels ofc)
  • Bum Bum

Like (Post)
    This change is basically just taking one of the more complex things about travian and making it easier, which there is actually no reason to at all, previously there was very few people that "mastered" rotating artefacts, chiefing LE/UE etc.
  • Bum Bum

dont forget the new, great botdetection system
  • Bum Bum

and how was this never a problem for 15 years but now it is?
  • Bum Bum

- early game pretty important, later good and sometimes not avoidable
    - once every 2-3 rounds
    - fix the bugs maybe?
  • Bum Bum

Like (Post)
    UPDATE:
    TG Games will turn off the "Login" Feature, so that players no longer cause server issues by playing the game. However, gold purchasing/spending will still be enabled.
  • Bum Bum

this getter bug has been there for some years now^^
  • Bum Bum

Replied to the thread Q&A - Discussion thread.
  • Bum Bum

Replied to the thread Q&A - Discussion thread.
    i like that you have to decide if you want the game to be more relaxing and build more warehouse/granarys, have some more CP even in your hammervillage (with Embassy etc)or have a slightly stronger army with the new building.
  • Bum Bum

Like (Post)
    New Building: The Hospital

hospitals_gif.gif

If you've read Episode 6 of the Ultimate Battle, you might have already guessed what kind of building we are talking about. The hospital will be introduced in Travian: Codex Victoria. This special building gives players a…
  • Bum Bum

Replied to the thread Can't purchase gold using Opera.

same for me when i use opera
  • Bum Bum

Like (Post)
    We had the gold-free .org servers back in T3.6-times. They were loved by many (me included, especially the 3x speed org). TG gave up on them and closed .org domain when they introduced T4 and the auction hall. I am sure many players would love to have it…
  • Bum Bum

Like (Post)

Dear players,

with the upcomming update (Release 396 Coffeebreak [3988])- we will implement one of the requests that we often get from the community - make daily rewards less random so that every player who reached certain points gets their fair and…
  • Bum Bum

Replied to the thread New NYS X5?.
    as i said it was called new years server...
  • Bum Bum

Replied to the thread New NYS X5?.
    its not called NYS (new years server) for the reason that the server runs all year long :D
  • Bum Bum

Replied to the thread What is the kick timer useful for?.
    its there so you cant abuse having more then one ally (or 60 accounts) use the same arti
  • Bum Bum

Like (Post)
    Maybe TG should refrain from starting servers on Fridays if they are unable to deal with arising issues or give any support before Monday.
  • Bum Bum

Replied to the thread com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors.
    rumor say anglo ptp will be way better then com, so better play there :D