Schmitz' Katze la lotta continua!

• Member since Jan 19th 2011
Profile Hits
  • Schmitz' Katze

Replied to the thread Reasons not to play Travian!.
    MindFreak_LT you have not yet read the announcement, I reckon?
  • Schmitz' Katze

Like (Post)
    So let's look at some facts:
    • The game was rewritten between 2011-2014 after the T4 release. It was originally called T5 and is now Travian Kingdoms. It got spun off because players didn't like the level of changes that were made to the core game.
    • If
  • Schmitz' Katze

Like (Post)
    1. No, i don't believe Travian needs to be "shutdown."
    2. Stuff happens.
    3. Coding is precarious work. The game is on unstable foundation because a) original coders didn't fully document b) it gets outdated c) we players demand changes despite a and…
  • Schmitz' Katze

Like (Post)
    (Quote from suedfluss)

Did you try drinking a cup of tea and being patient? They don't get more guys at support/plus support/and so on out of thin air, it's the same staff, but having to deal with probably 50x+ the amount of regular requests.
  • Schmitz' Katze

Replied to the thread Settlers lost in Maze.
    https://gyazo.com/a135862b11a9f02dcfd8aa3935694bd4

no ign, no server. would like to win regardless ;)
  • Schmitz' Katze

Like (Post)
    To not dilute the discussion about cap change (which is a bigger issue than this), I'll make a separate thread for the artefact change, more specifically:

(Quote from Ridder Huma)

I assume this is once again done as a reaction to a bug on com1? Like…
  • Schmitz' Katze

Like (Post)
    What exactly are they looking to achieve with this anyway? They don't want people to be able to swap capitals to protect their hammer village on short notice? Why? Is it to prevent the cap chiefing bug that happened on com1 as many suspect? Still makes…
  • Schmitz' Katze

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ridder Huma)

Yes thank you,

Also take in regard that it has always been players choice to switch a capitol when under attack, most of us wait untill the dying seconds to see if armies travelling already showed up or met defences so we know…
  • Schmitz' Katze

Like (Post)
    Boosted start was most interesting feature for me in this year annual special server setup. I played the previous one with similar feature, loved the start and most people I know loved it as well. It was good not because we got bigger accounts or bigger…
  • Schmitz' Katze

maybe you looked at the map from a different village?
  • Schmitz' Katze

There was a distinction between _tutorial_ (which you could skip and get the rewards nevertheless) and _quests_ (which you had to follow to gain the rewards). Still, you were slightly better off if you did the tutorial.
  • Schmitz' Katze

Settlers were done (in v2) but no fields 7 apart from spawn. So I couldnt get the cp reward for residence until I had fields on 7 somewhere.
    When I got the fields (in v3) the cp quest and some others showed up but the…
  • Schmitz' Katze

Hm, only idea i have is that the system might not recognize the task has been done already.
    Like, when your settlers are already done before you come to the task. This should be quickly sorted when the player sends a ticket to the game support.
  • Schmitz' Katze

I did resi and settlers in v2, fields in v3. I got the quest reward no matter in which of my villages the task was done.
  • Schmitz' Katze

Like (Post)
    Dear COM1 community,

our technical team looked thoroughly into the log data of the happenings on the COM1 gameworld on July 28th and 29th, 2019. There was in fact an issue related to conquering a capital village and a failed capture of the Unique…
  • Schmitz' Katze

Like (Post)
    So... ethical question: should TEN gift the UT to Vices, given it was a strange glitch on TG's part, and we all know it would've been a successful capture otherwise, or do they accept results as is, chalking it up to the same arguments as a bad call in…
  • Schmitz' Katze

Like (Post)

Dear players,

with the upcomming update (Release 396 Coffeebreak [3988])- we will implement one of the requests that we often get from the community - make daily rewards less random so that every player who reached certain points gets their fair and…
  • Schmitz' Katze

Replied to the thread com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors.
    yeah some reports would be awesome. The surrounding reports look promising : )
  • Schmitz' Katze

Replied to the thread com Path to Pandora X2 Rumors.
    You know, this "it's all within the rules" is the boring part about it. Yeeeees, it is "within the rules" if your motherfatherbrothersistergoodfriendandrelative plays the account. And still, it's nothing but a damn multi. We all know that.
  • Schmitz' Katze

Wrote a comment on Schmitz' Katze’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    <3