svenie Philosopher

• Member since Oct 18th 2007
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • svenie

Like (Post)
    (Quote from 1qaz)

I would like to ask you to elaborate these accusations but that would be against the forum rules.

I don't know what makes you think there are any bots and scripts in use. If it's the timed attacks during operations, I'll laugh you off.…
  • svenie

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Verschwunden)

Current list of excuses as to why an alliance that has had help with def, off and artis from 3 other metas for over 60 days are somehow still struggling:

- Enemy uses bots
    - Enemy uses scripts
    - Enemy uses techs
    - Enemy uses…
  • svenie

Like (Post)
  • svenie

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.

Isn't Verdie still playing?
  • svenie

Like (Post)
    Hmmm my two cents for what its worth (I think the value is going to determined by which echo chamber you reside in but I think that is the reality we live in anyway)

Nordics
    I think its justified in saying that GOATS, GOW and TEN have reasons to want…
  • svenie

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sakku)

Do whatever you want, 4v1 us if you must. Do joint ops, share artis, share def, if you must. Make whatever excuse you wish to make. Convince yourself of whatever reasons you have to. That all rests on you.

But for me, you are just a…
  • svenie

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sakku)

You are just a bunch of cowards that know you are a bunch of cowards but instead of just owning up to it and carry on zerging look for every excuse under the sun to justify a 4v1. And when you do that you inevitably start tripping over…
  • svenie

Like (Post)
    congratulations 1000 post thread

Ok should have been more if Batman didn't go on covid vacation
  • svenie

Replied to the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.

I can understand yours is sarcasm. But not so sure about your leader. Seemed like a different case :D:/
  • svenie

I believe him.
  • svenie

Liked Anze’s post in the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Brother Bulldozer_DK)

Whatever will ever happen, The Ultimate Warriors will be the big winners
  • svenie

Like (Post)
    (Quote from [CWL/GOAT] SmirkingJay)

so....... Brezzok mixes up his words and he mixes up his ideas.... And Packie is a fool for not understanding what he meant and for correcting his points? So whats your point? Ignore Brezzok and let him ramble?
  • svenie

Are u okay? He tells everything wrong and I am the fool for correcting it? :/
    Just don't let him make such posts if he doesn't know what he is saying anyways..

idc much about your explanation as to why you joined the…
  • svenie

There's a lot to correct here..

Gunners had no relationship with 2.01 only with DND.
    So point 2 till 4 are already wrong.

We never ganged up with nordics, we don't work together. I don't know why you would say or think…
  • svenie

Like (Post)
    Howdy.
    This morning the Gow+Goats+TEN meta did a joint ops on Duat & Ikea, here are the reports,if i missed anything please send them to me in private on discord or IGM to Set and i will add them.
    Would prefer if people don't spam this thread and keep it…
  • svenie

Like (Post)
    Bad Ghost talking about honor after switching sides just in time to 0 her old team's ww. Can we get more salt on that trainers steal? It's a fun read. Good job, Gunners.
  • svenie

Like (Post)
    (Quote from svenie)

<3 You Packie muah 💋
  • svenie

Thanks! <3
    Batman is doing really wel so far, I think we have a good chance to win the server!
  • svenie

Wanna zerg?
  • svenie

Not much to add anymore