Marduk_COM GMOTHOOTS

• Member since Mar 21st 2006
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Marduk_COM

It doesn't work for us. Com1 has the characteristic of having returning players constantly and a lot of these play seriously only here. So the option is playing here or not playing
  • Marduk_COM

Thread
    At the moment Com1 and Com6 are both stopped, and the next restart is scheduled for the 25th of november.

As com1 players, we had practically no break before the start of the server that just ended... we need a rest now, longer than 45 days, so we…
  • Marduk_COM

Thread
    It's very nice ( ironic ) to have a ticketing system where TG representatives can close the tickets unilaterally, denying any opportunity to discuss or escalation.
    What is the point of it if the idea is to silence the paying customers , the moment they…
  • Marduk_COM

Liked Saku’s post in the thread WW Endgame Thread.
    Like (Post)
    I didnt want rollback but already got rollback. so I failed to grab several our reports.
    Those reports were grabbed before server down, so those attacks were erased due to rollback. We found some hammers already got starved or something different number…
  • Marduk_COM

Posted a new thread: Current server issue / rollback
    Thread
    When will the server be restored?
    Com1 is in endgame just like TT, server crashed just after a train on WW (that was lvl 93). Now I read all troops will be sent home (and I guess it can be fine).
    Is it possible to know in advance when it will be…
  • Marduk_COM

Wrote a comment on Ridder Huma’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Regarding Tournament Qualification rounds

For these game worlds we have decided that we will not perform a rollback due to very late stage of the game world and the low amount of affected players. If you are one of affected players, please, feel free…
  • Marduk_COM

Wrote a comment on Stellamini’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    I don't think that this works out so well , for ts1.travian.com
    1) we are in full endgame ( wws at high level )
    2) we had attacks landing on ww + arties this morning at 9am/10am

now the others will know :
    what we sent, where we sent
    They can decide to…
  • Marduk_COM

Replied to the thread WW No Starvation Bug.
    Optimist it will be revised ? is one week I sent immediately a pm to the very mod that first posted in this thread, but I never got an answer.
    I was taught , long time ago, that it was a matter of being polite and good education, to answer to questions.
  • Marduk_COM

Replied to the thread WW No Starvation Bug.

1) we, SGR, on ts1.travian.com, ask a formal investigation, since we always starved troops in the WW since the moment we took it up to today.
    So we want to know why it happened with us. This is an official request, we have nothing…
  • Marduk_COM

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Loffe)

5 minutes is not enough apparently, even as much as 15 minutes might not work.

Administrator   Ridder Huma
    1) Why was a poor work-around to "fix" a bug passed off as a minor change, and said to "requested" by the…
  • Marduk_COM

1) very critical, especially mid/late game
    2) depends, but often enough to call it critical
    3) as others mentioned : fix the bug and restart taking DAILY backups of the servers, thing that you stopped doing entirely to save…
  • Marduk_COM

So, I'm told that we risk that this is forced down our throats ( with a time limit of 8h for alternatives ).

I can say only 2 things :
    NO CHANGE AT ALL in respect to this (preferred). It happened once... lets wait to see "if" it happens again before…
  • Marduk_COM

This "feature" is utter crap and looks done just to avoid fixing a bug that happened on com1 ( a capital that was switched got chiefed ).
    Well sorry, we are not lambs and I think we yelled quite a lot the last time some absurd changes were going to be…
  • Marduk_COM

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    I'm not understanding why I'm being mentioned here, when on that server nothing happened of strange at all from the moment I joined that account.
    But what can I say, it's easier to just write made up things, than to actually stick to facts, I guess.

• Marduk_COM

Replied to the thread New punishment system - discussion.
    Well, I guess I've to write too, and not be a slacker/lurker.
    But I "am" a slacker, so instead of writing, I will simply post what I wrote to Another Player (name hidden) just some minutes ago on skype, while discussing this "change"

Another Player,…
  • Marduk_COM

Replied to the thread Spiking in com1.. AGAIN.

an even more simple solution would just be to prevent reinforcing all inactive accounts + natars
  • Marduk_COM

Replied to the thread Spiking in com1.. AGAIN.
    Since the feature to prevent "spiking" from RoA is being mentioned, I would like to make a comment.

Fine to implement it on normal servers ( would solve this "issue" ), but in this case I would ask to remove the limit of just 3 confeds / 3 naps.

Sorry…
  • Marduk_COM

Replied to the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.

nice to remember, I was Swat - sg :)
  • Marduk_COM

Like (Post)
    When you're around

I happily clap my fins
    Cuz baby you and I
    We take all the wins

I'd rather be with you

Than swimming in the ocean
    So now you know

The extent of my devotion

Love you I do

Even more than fish
    So let's seal the deal
    With a sweet kiss

• Marduk_COM

Replied to the thread Com1 restart.
    Anyway it would be nice it someone could shed some light about this restart. Is it going to be com1 ( just ended ), or is it going to be com7 (waiting to be restarted since over one year) ?