TrolleKnots Beginner

• Member since Oct 28th 2008
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • TrolleKnots

Replied to the thread ❄️ Snowball Battle ❄️.
  • TrolleKnots

Replied to the thread New Task System - Feedback thread.
    I agree with the feedback already posted by other people. So I'll restrain myself from repeating it.
    I'll summarize: Reward system rewards should be toned down by atleast 50% regarding to resources.
    It would be good to have requirements before being…
  • TrolleKnots

Replied to the thread Hide & Seek Battle.

Currently not playing
  • TrolleKnots

Can you give us a small hint maybe? :D
  • TrolleKnots

Posted a new thread: Codex Victoria x2
    Thread
    Dear players,

In march the codex victoria comes back with a x2 server... I am looking for a premade who will start this server (on .com) .

Regards,

TK
  • TrolleKnots

Replied to a comment by TrolleKnots on Minke’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Kan je het me niet prive vertellen Minke ☺ plzzz :P
  • TrolleKnots

Wrote a comment on Minke’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Minke , Een ander type vraag dan dat je wellicht gewoon bent. Ik vroeg me af wat kost het starten en uitzitten van een server aan travian dus van begin tot einde wat is de kostprijs hiervan? Is dat een vraag waarop je me denk je een antwoord kan geven?…
  • TrolleKnots

Wrote a comment on Minke’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Kan jij mij een antwoord geven op volgende forum post/vraag?

wbb.forum.travian.com/index.ph…9347-oases-vlak-na-start/

Alvast bedankt Minke!
  • TrolleKnots

Like (Post)
    Boosted start was most interesting feature for me in this year annual special server setup. I played the previous one with similar feature, loved the start and most people I know loved it as well. It was good not because we got bigger accounts or bigger…
  • TrolleKnots

Like (Post)
    My suggestion for this little part is, that it should show, who settled the 4th village, not 2nd. Only for this "type" of server when we start with 6 settlers and cps for 2 another villages.
  • TrolleKnots

I completely unlike hate and even stronger that you guys made one button for resource / city view it's really anoying to say the least. I would really like to see that changed honestly xD
  • TrolleKnots

Second village production is glitched settled a nearby 7crop village and got myself negative crop and below 20 production of other resources.

alot of bad gateways which is probs because of high traffic.
  • TrolleKnots

Codex Victoria goes back to roman times => C V to be historical accurate which is the year 105 => Gaius Marius, together with the consul Publius Rutilius Rufus, initiates sweeping reforms of the Roman army. & the birth of Drusus Claudius Nero I he was
  • TrolleKnots

Wrote a comment on kirilloid’s wall.
    Wall Comment
    Could I ask you kind sir if you could add PathToPandora X2 to your oh so wonderful site? Thank you!