Gunray_NL Beginner

• Member since Jul 31st 2009
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Gunray_NL

Replied to the thread Looking for a new team.

mind your own business...
    This is the reason why I left your group in the first place.
    I know how the pushes went last round... I was always top contributer and played like it should.

But I know how the meta works now, and I don't…
  • Gunray_NL

Liked Safiren’s post in the thread International Tournament Qualification Statistics.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Dodger)

No, I have tired on all players cheating and bending the rules. I'm disappointed that so many of my friends think it is ok (and you're one of them). I can interview a player and next week it shows up he is one of the rule benders.

In…
  • Gunray_NL

1) Yes, The egyptians are a bit OP. Not really troop-based, but with a normal eco start, they will always be faster with settling and the bonus from waterworks is too much.
    I think a 50% bonus is better then a 100% bonus. this is…
  • Gunray_NL

Replied to the thread Looking for a new team.

I played on Horus last qualification.
    I don't want to play with G&V anymore or within that meta.
    It was boring and too many things went wrong (including bad desicions).

I'm looking for a new team that would like to recruit me.
    I haven't made a…
  • Gunray_NL

Liked Endtime’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    Well at least all prices and benefits for rankings should be stopped, because as long we have this, people will always try to tricks the system. And what are prices worth If they dont go to serious players in most cases?
  • Gunray_NL

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.

it won't change even if you publish...
  • Gunray_NL

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.

True, But it's not going to change anything by saying things on the forum.
    The only time they accually check this, is to make sure no one uses 'bad words'.
    they aren't going to change game mechanics to weed out cheaters.

I hate…
  • Gunray_NL

I don't understand why everyone keeps calling out cheaters.

Travian is flooded by them... and it's not going to change.
    It doesn't matter if you accuse them here. They will deny it or claim it's all according to the rules.

I'm frustrated about the…
  • Gunray_NL

Liked ThaPai_’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Rinobit)

Nice reports!
  • Gunray_NL

Liked Rinobit’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
  • Gunray_NL

Liked Emerik’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    This forum turned into some kind of nasty swamp.
    A few other italian guys also continue to talk trash over and over again, they don't get tired, sadly it affects the mood of a vast majority of players who used to come read the forum for reports, nice…
  • Gunray_NL

Liked Endtime’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    our big boy powerful was moving <3

UollasArab - I love it ... very powerful!
  • Gunray_NL

Liked [CWL]ivaR’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from -V-)

Its a Shame for The Great Greeks/Arabs/Italians that they allowed a defense account to be able to Make multiple offensive armies. Yes my offensive army has returned home, Just ask Valar, Mazza, ICE, Zuccotti and so many other arab…
  • Gunray_NL

I can see many here are easy to say someone is a cheater...
    Some of them will definetly be cheaters offcourse, but most players in the massive meta are just playing the game.
    I'm in this meta. But to be honest... i didn't know we would have half…
  • Gunray_NL

Replied to the thread some question.
    In order to make a village your capital, you'll have to build a palace and switch you capital.
    You can only build 1 palace on your account... Wich means, if you want to switch you captital, you'll have to destroy your palace in the other village so you…
  • Gunray_NL

Ask on the forum if there is a team that will take you in.
    Try to become a sitter with the more experienced players and let them sit you.
    It true... that is the best place to learn the game...
    In travian, activity is the…