OceanBlue Artisan

• Member since Mar 1st 2017
Profile Hits
  • OceanBlue

Like (Post)
    As you might have seen we gave our ST to Ten today and I can hereby confirm that we will share our trainer with them for the foreseeable future. We decided to do this for several reasons. First, our goal for the rest of the server is to do what we can…
  • OceanBlue

So your things in stealing ST from TEN is honourable? come on, you guys are grown up man, not a child.
  • OceanBlue

Replied to the thread ComX Server - Reports.

can please share the report at here?
  • OceanBlue

Liked cris@’s post in the thread WW Endgame Thread.
    Like (Post)
    Last trains on WWs (thanks to snake plissken for full reports)

Gal Gadot SGR WW
    Grindelwald Stand with Hong Kong attacks 00 In Memory of Mai
    Tasty Treats 02 Budapest Roll attacks 00 In Memory of Mai
    Darkest Hour 03. Mr. Churchill attacks 00 In
  • OceanBlue

Like (Post)
    (Quote from snake plissken)

This is the problem though Snake, all I have seen from LL and many TEN guys were the constant complaining about Anomander account (while in fact, it was no different than any other numerous Vices accounts that got boosted),…
  • OceanBlue

Like (Post)
    That was a long post about my WW. For your information feeding -6,5 million (3,25 with UD) is not even hard for me. If you don’t understand that well you better learn how to plan properly. As I have said before SGR have scouted both of are WWs quite…
  • OceanBlue

Like (Post)
    https://travian-tool.com/COYmZgosDe

Amar: My job is done...!!!
    Tinky: No, I still blame amar. He did not let me send more EIs and now EA still have some clubs left.

Some random guy in spam room:

'they never meant to use EA as a wwr anyway. They knew…
  • OceanBlue

Replied to the thread WW Endgame Thread.

This is seriously the climax of End Game..
  • OceanBlue

Liked Loffe’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Niels77)

Sure maybe they are.
    Pretty sure i never said it was "fair", thats not my point here.
    My point is that it's pretty pathetic to see time & time again people from alliances who uses the exact same tactics cry about theese tactics being…
  • OceanBlue

Replied to the thread Artifact analysis.
    It's rather funny to read about people when they can do it with snatching artefact from other quadrant, then suddenly their enemies are better in doing that, they told the enemies were cheating. SHAME!
  • OceanBlue

Replied to the thread Com4 Restart.
  • OceanBlue

Liked Loffe’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
    Imagine being so afriad to admit you're using dirty tactics so you have to blame the other side of the fence.
    You always have a choice to use techs/support accounts/garages whatever you want to call them.
    I don't see anything wrong with using techs aslong…
  • OceanBlue

Liked eatie’s post in the thread Com1 Restart Rumors.
    Like (Post)
    well the server is pretty much well balanced at the moment . though how much quality and quantity can measure up to each other , only end game can tell the tale .

as, For the power rankings till now , ( the following is my opinion only ) -

1. VICE -…
  • OceanBlue

Replied to the thread International WW Reports - Tournament Finals 2018.

This is funny when all def was going to WW already and Caps is not really important at this time. Did you win the WW race boys?
  • OceanBlue

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

This logic behind your statement could be extended to all your previous comments about SGR, V, TEN & Lowland, yet a majority of your comments continue to insinuate conflict.

I'm surprised that people are still responding to you. You…