Borc Vlad Merchant

• Member since Jun 28th 2016
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Hi zatarra ,

Thanks for your suggestion :)

I can give you an example explaining why we have this option:
    If you have animals in your village and you also have an artifact, you could want your ally to come and get it (for X or Y reason). Before this…
  • Borc Vlad

Like (Post)
    Laurel_Wreath_Travian_5_tribes.png

Game world information
    Game world: ts15 (COM15)
    Round: ?
    Travian Version: T4.5 Codex Victoria
    Map size: 801x801
    Speed: x1
    Troop speed:
  • Borc Vlad

Like (Post)
    Congratulations to all on the completion of this server. On this server, everyone could get what they came for. A lot of battles and intrigue until the last days make this server special.

Congratulations to THC on winning.

All players with the fact…
  • Borc Vlad

Liked Jiio’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    I enjoyed the competitiveness of this server as well. It was much more competitive than the previous (like 5?!?) RU servers. So for the most part, our expectations for going into a different domain, were fulfilled. While we are not completely content…
  • Borc Vlad

Like (Post)
    For several years, the intrigue of the server was dying, reaching its middle. We managed to destroy all our hope of victory as rivals.

We missed the fight. The struggle that goes from beginning to end. And our main plan for this server was to provide…
  • Borc Vlad

Liked AuroraB.’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Emerita Augusta , Dubaï of this server. The cement which this towns are built on are made of gold coins. 8o
  • Borc Vlad

Liked ElTresAmigos’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Jiio)

I totally agree....but its often those who speak the loudest that are heard...and in this case it was Kazah and Mindfreak who consistently spoke the loudest. I have no doubt thats not his real life persona.....but the irony is there was…
  • Borc Vlad

Liked Niels77’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Well I gotta be honest all this bash talking from Kazah motivitated me.It motivated me to sim even harder and deny them 100 vp region. Calling us bad players motivated us. https://www.gettertools.com/report/3365/sRUUA9Mk
  • Borc Vlad

Liked FMD’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Jiio)

I would even prefer to see Trump create a Travian account and win the server before seeing web win.

Nothing but insults, unethical behavior and poor sportsmanship from the first day. Great players with great leaders but terrible…
  • Borc Vlad

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Jiio)

Honestly, we are still fighting THC as well...and taking regions from them faster. but yes, i don't speak for everyone but certainly we at DP would rather see THC win.

it all comes down to sportsmanship? respect? While WEB has some…
  • Borc Vlad

Liked d13vas’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Thanks, that Bedlams let us win, or it was WEB? I duuno now rly, everyone let us win, we did nothing. GG ;)
  • Borc Vlad

Liked AuroraB.’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    They don't chose the winner. They played true to themselves. They took regions from both alliances for their own interest.

If your team had been more kind and friendly we would all give you a standing ovation for your strength and strategy.

Both…
  • Borc Vlad

Like (Post)
    Out with a bang

Well that was fun! the follow up broke through the surviving defense and took 800 pop off the villa.

Our intention was to take out a ton of defense...and I think we did that. Will be hard to replace those horses with only 3 weeks…
  • Borc Vlad

Liked Kazah’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
  • Borc Vlad

Liked Kazah’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
  • Borc Vlad

Liked Niels77’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    kazah is our master and idol and we always seek to reach his level 😍
  • Borc Vlad

Liked donkydonky’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    At the early stage WEB managed to take all major regions in Greece against Heathens (previous winners).
    At the mid stage WEB managed to take vital regions in Spain against Bedlam walling almost all their offensive troops.
    The final stage is not over…
  • Borc Vlad

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Kazah)

um if you judge success by offence points....does that mean im better than you kazah? lol.

This is exactly why web wont win this server...because your terrible attitude/ delusional self image. You are good, but you arent gods gift…
  • Borc Vlad

Liked Robrob’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    I personally think that the increasing 'pay to play' attitude of the rich fat cat game founders who are very very rich at this stage.. check out their assets if you don't believe me.. has ruined this game.. you don't stand a chance without gold which is…
  • Borc Vlad

Like (Post)
    yup, THC played different, it's a style that would drive me nuts, overconfeding removes action and fun from early game. But that said...it clearly worked in this case, allowing them to quietly rack up points without resorting to questionable tactics to…