di_Nadezda Merchant

• Female
  • Member since Feb 13th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    Each alliance chooses tactics based on the number of days remaining.

It’s a mistake to say that you would have what you had if the server lasted longer
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    For several years, the intrigue of the server was dying, reaching its middle. We managed to destroy all our hope of victory as rivals.

We missed the fight. The struggle that goes from beginning to end. And our main plan for this server was to provide…
  • di_Nadezda

Liked Kazah’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    I see different difficulty servers as an option to play with (more) equal opponent. I don't believe that best way to teach how to swim is to throw a kid in deep waters, most will die unless they are saved by a lifeguard and even those will develop fear…
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    I like to compare Travian to sports. Basketball, for example, is being enjoyed on many different levels, from backyard hoops to TD Garden floor and players in The Garden are not the ones who have most fun, I am pretty sure, it is work for them. There is…
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Linda)

Giggle on that
    Hammer walled on newly placed town
    But thats ordinary attack from thc, i literally didnt see a single attack from that team, which ended up good.

What i want to view here is my long term planned attack on top 1 hammer…
  • di_Nadezda

Liked Jiio’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Marusja)

Alright, let's sort this stupid wall of useless text.

1) Your predictions remain to be without any significant basis, you spew crap out of your mouth without having any meaningful data, there's a reason you're not making money at the…
  • di_Nadezda

Liked GyWhoJustCantLetItGo’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from DisneyPrincess)

If I hear that once more I'm going to catapult you myself.

• di_Nadezda

Replied to the thread Logs.

I laugh :)
    You do not understand what you are offering :)
  • di_Nadezda

philipolis is located in the middle of the Web regions, belongs to the Web and was pledged to our friendship, that's why you live there and the point
    Wide open your eyes
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Linda)

Sure
    (Quote from Linda)

it wasnt us, who did ask nap lol. You better talk with your leaders first, then claim something on forum, cause one more time i will see such a lie here, i will start posting your leaders pms here.

P.S for sure…
  • di_Nadezda

THC had 4 months of calm and well-fed life. Nobody touched you and you had fun as you wanted. In this case, the most powerful enemy was drawn to the Web. You have also been using our Philippopolis region for 2- 2,5 months.…
  • di_Nadezda

There is nothing new in taking several alliances and constantly replenishing the main alliance at the expense of them. Where do recycled aki go? The Alliance eats them :)
    This is not always good:)
  • di_Nadezda

Liked Nerub-G’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Hey All.

I've never written any text here before, but it can't be continued in this way not to write a question such as:

THC - the alliance, which is willing to win this round has farmed less than one account - Disney Princess :)

Robbers of the week

• di_Nadezda

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from migas329)

Please stop play this card :) Other teams had not more and maybe even less core players at the start, I said earlier that half of Bedlam is recruited from the map and we are happy about it. TG must have placed good people…
  • di_Nadezda

Liked Raelag’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from AuroraB.)

WHAT ? Are you serious ? THC is torn apart ? So fast ? And you did not even lose 1 region.
    What to expect, people tend to give up first when they are under pressure.

Imo it's only leaders fault not to bring up morale on people and do…
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    That was part of the hammer without horses

Capturing
    the hammer was 1 field away from off town, we count the account offline time and Devil Advocate took his off town, it was 0 scouts an def there tho:)

so minus one of the top hammer of thc without a…
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Final Word)

i do pay him a dollar for every time he use that word ^^
  • di_Nadezda

Liked AuroraB.’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    This night the whole world could hear the sound of clashing swords, shattered shields and splintered spears. No regrets , beautiful battle.

I aimed for a magnificent stunt, chiefing Disney Princess biggest spears and phalanx hammer (100k + 50k). But…