di_Nadezda Merchant

• Female
  • Member since Feb 13th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • di_Nadezda

Liked Kazah’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    First things first - the bug with survivor hero is still here. I did send 1 more ticket to support tho, maybe next year they will answer.

1) Have no idea what was that.
    After Papa thor did capture the village from our inactive player he send this atack…
  • The mankind has finally won the war against Natars. They're no more!
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sakku)

Ofc, i did that lol, you can open the map and tell me who are those accs who gave them 150% egypt crops and then woops were deleted lol. You literally can click on every single of their accounts, and where you will see the village from…
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    I understand the discontent, but what rules are violated?
    I'm a small player, i have small goals. Can i just unlock a region and then leave the game? of course!
    Actually, if someone will prove a deal between Web and deleted people - it's still not…
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    There used to be a time when the forums used to have threads about weekly analysis of the condition of various teams in the servers, there used to be threads about rumours, battle reports, etc. Those days were fun. Now all I see is everyone whining…
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Tarantul (Паук)_RU)

Well imagine being in their place.. They've won previous round and this one they got basicly slapped at the start of the game lol... I'm curious what's going on in their Discord, Skype or whatever they are using to…
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    I am not sure how it is even possible because under new banning system bans are automatically applied in 48 hour, but in any case that answers nothing. They don't accept the punishment, that's all.

And yes, we got the Boots :)
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    We went to this server for an interesting game. And we were very glad that a number of other landings had gone in our direction. This should make the game interesting.

I am sure that Bedlam will envy us yet ;)

PS: the only thing that saddens me is the…
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    Web going victorious in the "Le Croppers War" against Heathens!
    (Hidden Content)

Can Heathens come back from this devastating defeat in the "Gold war"? Who will conquer most of the regions? Will Putin start playing Travian? Check this thread for upcoming…
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)
    Web has outclassed every other SE alliance in taking croppers.
  • di_Nadezda

Replied to the thread CodeX V .com - Some like it hot!.

I thought this chat was for discussing games. But it was a place where they tell jokes about the Russian.
  • di_Nadezda

Like (Post)

giphy.gif
    Our beloved gods opted for red lean wedding festivities. I can sympathize with it, at certain age not everyone welcomes reminders. BUT BUT BUT 15 years is big deal for dogs, cats and on-line games and we all happy our dogs, cats and travian are…