Kazah Travian Ambassador

• Member since Feb 21st 2007
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Kazah

Like (Article)
    On July 7th 2020 the third Ambassador's workshop took place. The workshop focused on the multi-account topic and lasted 2 hours. Here is the list of discussed topics: Multiaccounting - Tools Multiaccounting - Punishments Multiaccounting - RET Techaccounts Techaccounts - Rule changes Change of pushing restrictions Same PC - Account interaction Sitter bans Leader to get ban notifications Alliance Punishments Participants Brian – Product Owner Jake – Game Designer Cécile – Head of…
  • Kazah

Replied to a comment by Made in China on Kazah’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Привет! Да,будет. Ты не первый раз вроде на кодексе уже играешь, часто вижу твой ник там и пару раз мы даже воевали вроде:)
  • Kazah

Like (Post)
    New round of annual special servers starts next week, 2x speed this time. Given the current events around the globe I guess we may see new people and I hope a few paragraphs of introduction to the server will help someone. This is not a guide, just a…
  • Kazah

Like (Post)
    Each alliance chooses tactics based on the number of days remaining.

It’s a mistake to say that you would have what you had if the server lasted longer
  • Kazah

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Linda)

Better believe in yourself. Sorry for unwanted advice.
    (Quote from AuroraB.)

Visitors prohibited.

Nice run from Web :) 20+ fake per landed hammer is impressive.
  • Kazah

Replied to the thread Logs.

But logs are here in this topic?:)
  • Kazah

erm, why we should know the guy from IT domain?
    (Quote from DisneyPrincess)

How thc show you sportsmanship?:) or respect? I just wonder:) And respect for what? That you start to fight them, when we killed all their hammers and…
  • Kazah

thanks bro!:)
  • Kazah

:D why you keep talking about things i am not care about?:) since the start i told you here why and for what i went com, and all my goals were accomplished month ago already:)
  • Kazah

trust me, way less then your players:) but it cost me nothing to troll you, while it cost you a lot to react:)
    P.s. raelag i am not drinking at work! So your likes wont seduce me:*
  • Kazah

i am glad that my typing on forum, making you to spend hundreds of euro, tgs should hire me for sure. I am gold mine for them:)
  • Kazah

Your welcome.
  • Kazah

Ye, thats how it looks like. Its not me, who called my towns in your name. Thanks tho.

What misinformation i am spreading?

2bad, that i am not…
  • Kazah

?( 25 days left, disney took 1 town from not very active web account, and he post that on forum. Congrats yay! Ye, sorry, dude, now i cant call you a usless account with wasted potential, now it seems worthwile to call you da…
  • Kazah

Its not web contacting your players, but 1 guy who is trolling you:) we do not invite any one from the map.
    ps amon is ours already.
  • Kazah

True that, bedlam did start taking thc regions now, but erm, hello, you did spend almost 3 weeks settling only our regions instead taking back what thc took from you. You didnt take our region (still emporia is ours, i am not saying that…
  • Kazah

Liked donkydonky’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    At the early stage WEB managed to take all major regions in Greece against Heathens (previous winners).
    At the mid stage WEB managed to take vital regions in Spain against Bedlam walling almost all their offensive troops.
    The final stage is not over…
  • Kazah

Liked donkydonky’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Raelag)

But first you gave them without a fight Emporiae, Jerusalem, Numantia. Why you didn't fight for them?
    Only when THC had to concentrate on WEB, you managed to take some regions back. Now you are acting like scavengers and jackals, but…