Kazah Philosopher

• Member since Feb 21st 2007
Profile Hits
  • Kazah

Replied to the thread COM15 (XV) banter thread.

Well, because they are? Nothing wrong to call some one stupid when they do stupid things. Dont understand why do you see any contradiction here.
  • Kazah

Are we here some kind of government that we should confirm or deny everything that random folks like you spit on the floor? You probably think that some one must explain everything if you want so, but thats not how it works, and…
  • Kazah

Replied to the thread Logs.

So yesterday on the exact same spam you didnt shift them, but today you did, but left horses? Strange tactics:)
  • Kazah

Papa thor hammer villa chiefed

Question - where are mercenaries in defense? Or you were offline and didnt expect capturing? Then why there are so many def troops and even rams with catas + wrong huns ponies?:)

Floki hammer

Floki
  • Kazah

Ye and you can see time when it was edited. It was *4 hours there, and then i edited it to 3 hours after papa thor post. And lol its 3 hours there not 2, while Odin claimed that i knew about 2 hours, when actually post about 2 hours came…
  • Kazah

Like (Post)
    (Quote from sakku)

Maybe from this post
  • Kazah

I can see the in game statistic lol? How many dumb ppl out there, even Ele lol who + your deductive post and papa told about 2 hours him self, but i knew about 2-3 hours before his post, cause they appeared in game top 10 stats…
  • Kazah

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Kazah)

I think there's more then 0, for example I did post one but that wasn't good enough to our overlords cause it was on a small alliance... Beer Hunters posted one and no one said anything about it :)

So stop crying about us attacking…
  • Kazah

On what earth 2 hours gap between attacks shows u any connection? If bedlam will attack you on the same day, does it mean that we coordinate it? We dont even have a single chat to coordinate anything game related with th lol. But nvm…
  • Kazah

And you got any proof for such claims? TH attacked you like what 3 hours later then we do? Well what a silly coordinators are we. And lol no we do not coordinate anything with any one, we dont need to. According to some of your players…
  • Kazah

scandals, intrigues, investigations!

P.S. I heard that Heathens became Web wing, any comment on that?
    ^^
  • Kazah

That what bedlam and heathens want for sure:)
  • Kazah

Why should i comment any rumor out there? Its your job to gather it, and to spread it, i dont rly care lol.
  • Kazah

Sure, friends like cookie for example:)
  • Kazah

Have no idea what are u talking about, u got around 15 players already from heathens who delete their accounts.
  • Kazah

AS for now its only your top player who deleted without giving his acc to the team, so ye, soz:)
  • Kazah

The guy from your active (top part of ur union) who declines to give u villas - makes u look unfriendly, nothing else:))
  • Kazah

Sure, its just (as always) go separate from your friendly community image:)
  • Kazah

Liked sakku’s post in the thread Logs.
    Like (Post)
    Well we always try to do our bit in the game. Thank you, come again.
  • Kazah

According to scans he is one of the minority of accs in their union with def actually. And ppl who left their ally were telling the same thing, that they were in top of defenders all the time with so small troops numbers.

for…