There are some addicts who delete farms directly and this is unfair

Because a hammer can not be extracted by producing the same account

I would like to review the law 1.1
    • Hello,

I answered to your PM.

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
  • why you don't answer ?
  • when you want to update new version 3 template for servers? look this pic backgournd
    blog.travian.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/dialog.png

and how can i be in your developer team ? dev.travian.com
    • Hello weakteam.

Thank you for your message.

I will write PM to you via conversations on the forum.

If you want to be in our developer team, you are welcome to apply for the jobs that are available in Travian Games. You can find information about that here:
      traviangames.com/en/career/

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
  • Hello when can we expect results in regards to the recent poll that ended on May 6th?
    • Hello Invoker,

the information I have, is that the result will be presented at the end of May.
      I am very curious of the results!

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
    • Thank you for your quick reply.
  • Nice pic, we can finally see the whole sword. May I say "finally !" ?
  • Really good with the new features on trading routes!

What I miss is to be able to choose save plunderings in reports. Right now I have over 3K reports on looting. I have no use of reading them.

What I propose is that you should be able to choose in settings how many days they should be saved.

Alternatively, with simple button presses to remove them all.

It would also save computer power when millions of reports that no one reads disappear.

MVH
    Anders the swed
    • Hej Anders!

Jag chansar på att "the swed" förstår svenska. ;)

Tack för ditt förslag. Kul att du gillar den nya funktionen för att skapa handelsvägar! Jag tror att det kommer att underlätta en hel del.

Rapporter: Jag kan hålla med om att det skulle behövas en förändring eller något filter för rapporter.
      På Anglosphere har denna tråd startats ang. detta:
      wbb.forum.travian.com/index.ph…-report-filter-for-raids/

Dela gärna dina synpunkter och försök få igång en diskussion ang. detta. Med flera personer som vill ha en förändring, är det lättare att ta upp det med spelutvecklarna. Då den tråden ligger på Anglosphere, så behöver du skriva på engelska.

Med vänliga hälsningar
      Stellamini
  • You've missed me so muchh :( :(

No more maintenance pls
    • Forum went down again before I could answer you. :(

Of couse I’ve missed you! Hopefully there won’t be any maintenance for a long time now.
    • <3
    • No more maintenance ? :fear:
    • Not that I am aware of! *fingers crossed*
  • I just had to try and watch an advert 23 times without the construction order beginning.

Some paused at the start.
    Some had a small ad at the bottom which I left open for 15 seconds.
    Some played a full advert.

Now there are no numbers coming up in the top left at all.
    • Hello,

this really needs to be reported ingame to Multihunter. I cannot report it, because I am forum staff. If it is reported ingame, the tech team/developers/marketing team can check it better, because they get server, account name and so on.

I am sorry that I cannot help you in any other way and I do understand that you are disappointed when the adverts don’t work for you as they are supposed to do.

Please, report it ingame.

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
  • Just wasted another 20 minutes watching your adverts for nothing.
    • Hi,

I am sorry to hear that the adverts don't work.

Could you please report this ingame to the Multihunter. When the ad starts, there is numbers in the top left corner of the ad screen, give those numbers to the Multihunter. That way, they are able to report this to the marketing department and hopefully it will be fixed.

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
    • It makes no difference. I have been giving the MH advert numbers for years.

Why don't the Travian team just make sure that they are not ripping their customers off all on their own?
  • Hello..I was checking into forum today and realized I had won 50 gold on the valentines card contest but I dint recall getting my voucher to claim it. How do i do that?...
    • Hello JulesWinnfield,
      thank you for your message.

I wrote an PM to you, via conversations on top of this page, on Feb 17th 2019. There are your gold voucher.
      I wrote an comment in that conversation now, so you should have an notification now.

If you still don't find it, please contact me again.

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
  • How to Direct message I want to participate in the event... I don't know where to post response. just made this forum account so I am kinda 10/10 new TTVKaisaLeader is my name US-EN is my Language thank you for your help
    • the contest forum is LOCKED, and no option to REPLY to the thread. Its the only reason I ask. I feel really stupid right now as I click on the "to participate in this contest reply to THIS THREAD" and there are NO areas for me to reply.....
    • Hello TTVkaisaLeader,

You are on the US thread. We only want answers to one thread, and it is the one on UK.
      The words "this thread" should be a link to the UK thread, and that thread is open for answers.

To see all anglosphere threads, you need to go to your settings and check the boxes for US, UK and AU. We will soon get one Anglosphere language pack.

I hope you get it to work and good luck in the contest!

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
  • Hello, do you know the way to get in touch with the MH quickly? Since It is the very important time to get the second village in the 20 server. I jsut bought 2000 gold then I am baned? Why? I have registed other two account but never played on it with 4 population and have deleted them. It make me feel crazy to wait and could not do anything with my account
    • Hello,
      the fastest, and only, way is to write to Multihunter ingame.
      They will answer you as quick they can.

Unfortunately, we cannot do anything on forum to help you ingame.

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
    • So how often do they usually check? I have waited for 3 hour and no one answer me. I think there should be some particular person in charge for that and check all the information frequently especially at the beginning of the game. I have paid for the game and I hope to get the same service.
  • Hello there, I wish to close/delete my forum account, how would I go about this?
    • Hello,

I am sorry to hear that yoy want to delete your forum account.

To do so, you have to write to privacy@traviangames.com and ask to have your forum account deleted. Make sure you write from the email address that your forum account is registered on.

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
  • Hey, I tried to use a Gold Transfer link from last com29, but it always shows "We cannot direct you to the requested web page at this time. Please try again." What should I do?
    • Hello,

First of all, you can only transfer gold within the same domain. This means that if you played on .com you can transfer the gold to another .com server. If you played on uk/us/au/anglosphere server, you can transfer the gold to another uk/us/au/anglosphere server.

If the gold transfer link doesn’t work, you have to write to plus on the domain you played on. For uk/us/au/anglosphere, please write to plus@travian.us

Remember to write from the email address that you got the gold transfer link to, and it can be a good idea to forward the email with the gold transfer link to plus.
      Tell plus what the issue is, and they will hopefully be able to help you.

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
    • Thanks for your kind reply. I played on com29, so which Email address I should write to?
    • Hello again!
      If you played on .com-server, you should write to plus@travian.com

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
  • *boop*
  • hi

I want to know what is the best for attacking & just attacking game & the strongest ?>??? to play with

HUNS or TEUTONS ????????

please help me my dear^^^

Im 1200 gold daily at least but now I stoped play to search for my best one TEUTONS or HUNS to play with^^^^^^^^^^^^ forever^^

Nice to meet you

my name is AGDYAN .. Russia^^
  • Hello , a friend of mine gave me a gold link in June 2018 but when i try clicking on it . the link is not being open and its redirecting me to travian com home page.. My friend have left travian and i have no way to contact him and i really need that remaining gold . i can provide you my friend email address and the email he received .
    please help
    • Hello,

I have answered you via conversations.

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
  • How would I have my forum account deleted please?
    • Hello,

If you want your forum account deleted, you have to write to privacy@traviangames.com and ask to have it deleted. Make sure you write from the e-mail address that your forum account is registered on.

We are sorry to see you go.

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
    • Thank you for your help in this matter.
  • Hello,

Where can I buy this piece of furniture?

m2.ikea.com/no/no/p/malm-kommode-6-skuffer-hvit-50214555/

Thank you! <3
    • Hi,

Come visit Sweden by car (not too small car), buy that Malm byrå med 6 lådor and drive home. Enjoy the fun when putting it together!

Have fun!
    • Thank you!

Though I fancy not spending 500€ on gasoline. I will rate your service 3/5, sorry.
    • I am sorry that you feel that way, but I think you have to see it as a vacation where you bring home some extra souvenirs! Souvenirs that are going to give you so many feelings: expectance--->hapiness ---> anger---> rage--->dejection--->sadness--->hope--->satisfaction
    • Ok 4/5.
    • Yaaay!
  • Hello,
    There's a new tab in Game World - Lusobrasileiro
    What's that about?
    • Hello Ayush,

that folder is for server 7. Right now, the only domain that has a number 7 server, is Lusobrasileiro which is another merged domain. When/if there will be a server 7 for anglosphere (if you have english as your language) it will say Anglosphere instead. If you have e.g. swedish, it will say Nordics.

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
  • Hello, can you tell me when the "speedX3" starts again
    cordially
    • Hello,

the information we have now about the speed servers on anglosphere, is that the next speed server won't start until the ongoing is finished.
      When we know that a server will start, we will announce it here on forum, under server information.

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
  • i posted an not available coords haha..can i post another one?
    • Hi kuneho.

Do you mean that you posted coords that someone else already posted?

"The main prize (300 gold) can be won only once – the first player who’ll post the correct coordinate here, will get a voucher worth 300 gold. All other prizes can be won several times by different players, if they choose same winning coordinate."

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
    • i posted c17 but no c17 so i posted again c11..is that okay???
    • Yes, that is okay!
  • Miss you, love you, bye stella!
  • Re: Snowball game. How do we know which squares are taken?
    • Hello Angus,

You can chose the square you want to. If the square you chose is one with a prize, everybody who chose it will get the prize, with one exception: if it is the square with the super-prize of 300 gold, than it is only the first one that chose that square who will win the prize.

Good luck!

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
    • So if 500 people choose 100 voucher field, all get it, but if 2 choose the 300 voucher field, the 2nd one is emptyhanded? O.o
    • From the game information:
      "The main prize (300 gold) can be won only once – the first player who’ll post the correct coordinate here, will get a voucher worth 300 gold. All other prizes can be won several times by different players, if they choose same winning coordinate."

This is a contest. You are not promised to get a prize. Unfortunately, some have to lose.
  • (°-°)
  • Hi Stellamini, do you manage for iItaly, also? Thanks
  • S l e e p ! :dancer:
  • Hello Stellamini,
    Can I ask when the PTP (UK, US, AU) Server is going to start on the 17th Sep.
    Regards
    • Hello Lancelot,

Thank you for your message.

When I check the server page (ts19.english.travian.com/), it says that the server will start at 06:00 (GMT -04:00). If I get that correct, the start time will be 11:00 GMT+1 (London time).

Kind regards,
      Stellamini
    • Thank you Stellamini.
      Appreciate that!
  • Mjau