Emerik Artisan

• Male
  • from Scotland
  • Member since Dec 29th 2007
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Emerik

Like (Post)
    playingwithfire please ban Finals|Qualy for fake news.

FPX.UON and 2 DE ally its a part of ITA+Arab+EU meta, not Ru. All another Statistics look like trash activity too, Safiren do it better and check info before post :/
  • Emerik

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Safiren)

I am very sorry but Travian its online game.
    Time is one of the important resource for any player. If I can play 20h/d or can find dual, my acc will be better than ppl who playing 15m/d as Travian adv promise.

And If I will have had…
  • Emerik

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Safiren)

:/

But why in every server we can saw many claim from account which dont use anything (for example one meta dont play after that in previous TT) and why "TG system dont have any error" is a old mem in community?

If they delete 25k…
  • Emerik

You forgot to tell us about closing date for wild card raffle. Apparently is already closed :)
  • Emerik

Liked Quokka’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Carbon)

As I already said in this thread, forum speakers doesn't rapresent an entire meta.
    I never said all Exodus are troll just because there are some exodus trolls here like you, if you still didn't understand this easy point it's not my…
  • Emerik

Liked che ansia’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Emerik)

i remember again your face, when troche shifted his capital :osd:

1ov3xq.jpg

(Quote from Carbon)

you annoying too, take this

VdC4xeW.jpg
  • Emerik

Liked Finals|Qualy’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    NewOrder - Some reports

youtu.be/0XGoi4G7OTM

Sadly we were not able to get all reports from the server.
    That's what we found after looking the reports up.

Reports like that:
  • Emerik

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    One of my top priorities for Munich visit was to change the prize system for Tournament. The rest of the participants can confirm that this was a hot topic that we discussed for a long time with TG and I even lead the discussions on this topic, since it…
  • Emerik

Liked Dodger’s post in the thread International Tournament Qualification Statistics.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Birikina)

:)sorry i m noob still.
    i hope Emerik teach me play. he is elite player :|
  • Emerik

Replied to the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    First of all, I am no cheater, I have never been banned in my life and I've been advocating for honest and fair play for 15 years, everyone who played with me knows that.
    The honorable way is my way !

Second of all, italian leader orion81 has boosted…
  • Emerik

Liked Endtime’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Lazy44)

How bad are you guys If you think we need techs to build those troops? :D holy Shit.
  • Emerik

Liked Not Dark’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Emerik)

varie-473694.610x431.jpg
    (Quote from Emerik)

wow bro you are too strong, can you teach me ?

when i grow up i wanna be like you
  • Emerik

Liked roman2’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    It's enough to argue about past battles, get ready for new ones :)
    New alliances and new nations give new heroes a chance :) Prepare new strategies instead of throwing away empty words :)

• Emerik

Liked Raging Bull !’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    Emerik complaining about cheating but he is also the one who didn’t want strict measures against it during the travian meeting, i bet you did get along really great with panda during this event :D

You also complain about what is posted on the forum…
  • Emerik

Liked che ansia’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    we have medium hammers because we play in relax, without gold and without multies

emerik as a single account, can do a small hammer, but he won everything alone :osd:

he is ridiculous
  • Emerik

Liked Wittekind’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Emerik)

You only enjoy winning, no matter what it takes.

So, Italians do same now...? Like always abusing others to build what they can not themselves...

Both of you are on same level i think :D
  • Emerik

Liked Quokka’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Emerik)

Regard pazuzzu, he didn't keep scouts on his hammer village and other villages too, we do not have spy in your alliance, I just scouted him every night in every village for a week (or more maybe ^^) to check is working time on account,…
  • Emerik

I enjoy talking about the game, strategies, attack reports, but I almost stopped reading this forum due to the amount of spam and mockery that started here 2 years ago.
    In one of my previous posts, I was doing some flame, true, it's wrong to accuse all…
  • Emerik

Liked General_’s post in the thread Analysis International Tournament 2019 international group thread.
    Like (Post)
    Can we see reports from today attacking on all 3 WW? We want to see reports, not to read who is bigger monkey ;)
    Thanks
  • Emerik

Rinobit - sorry yes, you are Noob. (with all your accounts). You spent years of your life creating flame and spamming forums. You are a edited , you know this, I know this, everyone knows this.
    I'm sorry for you, I do.
    But this is not your forum, and…