Loffe Senator

• Member since Jan 25th 2015
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
After the holiday break, we are opening again the suggestion channel on Public Suggestions Board that gets updated on weekly basis.

The process is the following:
🔸 First, discuss your suggestion with the community in the #💬│suggestions-discussions channel
🔸 Once the suggestion is final and contains all the details post it in the #🎮│suggestions channel
🔸 A team member will review the suggestion and either give feedback or add the suggestion to the #📋│suggestions-vote channel
🔸 Around once per week the voted suggestions are evaluated by Game Design, a note is added on the Trello Board and they are moved to the most suitable list within the board.

Please note:
🔹 Suggestions may take up to 4 days to be processed (depending on the team availability)
🔹 Do NOT place more than one suggestion per message in the #🎮│suggestions channel
  • Loffe

Like (Post)
    Gunners are really winning this fight. its pointless to attack them.
  • Loffe

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
    Note i havent acually read everything written here carefully since its just the same discussion time & time again.

Here my two cents as a Duat leader / nordics "meta" leader.
    Are we suprised GoW & Goats do joint ops on us? no of course not lol, we have…
  • Loffe

Liked Anze’s post in the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Brother Bulldozer_DK)

Whatever will ever happen, The Ultimate Warriors will be the big winners
  • Loffe

Thread
    Howdy.
    This morning the Gow+Goats+TEN meta did a joint ops on Duat & Ikea, here are the reports,if i missed anything please send them to me in private on discord or IGM to Set and i will add them.
    Would prefer if people don't spam this thread and keep it…
  • Loffe

Replied to the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.

Top kek
  • Loffe

Like (Post)
    Bad Ghost talking about honor after switching sides just in time to 0 her old team's ww. Can we get more salt on that trainers steal? It's a fun read. Good job, Gunners.
  • Loffe

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Marduk_COM aka mazzi)

This is so confusing. I think Duat have more players from Vices than DND have so why are Vices plotting against Vices?
  • Loffe

Doesnt sound like us, we would never.
  • Loffe

Wdym we were very open about it, i swear :Harold:
  • Loffe

• Loffe

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

Translation:
    It was only luck that they got those uniques, had nothing to do that we are a four wing alliance (+ extra techs) and still didn't bother making more than a handful cata points. We are desperate now so we are going to…
  • Loffe

Like (Post)
    Long time no see, I just checked arties.

Lets say uniques. 2 of uniques spawned next door from IKEA, so they took those 2 uniques very fast. GoW cleared unique natar defense, after then Gunners had taken it before GoW hero landed. Poor TEN, SE only…
  • Loffe

Replied to the thread Day 100 Artifacts spawned.

Correction.

GoW splat their cleaner on UF (Which was picked up by Gunners) & Splat 2 clears on UC (Which was picked up by us Duat).
    We cleaned UE ourself.

Also a side note, since not everyone seem to know :D
    Duat & Ikea is allied so should…
  • Loffe

Like (Post)
    It's quiet in here!!

Flufie says it is time for an update. I'll be writing to people in each alliance in preparation. Even Set from Duat :)
  • Loffe

Like (Post)
    You launched on Duat?
  • Loffe

Like (Post)
    Batman is losing it. This is great
  • Loffe

Like (Post)
  • Loffe

Like (Post)
    Today is a sad day for the players that wanted peace for the north east. In a recent turn of events some in Gunners and dnd are considering to walk away from their well deserved, well planned nap.

A few rogue attacks have already been sent out with the…
  • Loffe

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Loffe)

Am I being wooshed???
  • Loffe

What acc is yours? Asking for a friend