Ridder Huma Community Manager COM

• Male
  • from Denmark
  • Member since Jun 20th 2007
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • It's 08:32 in the morning and nothing is being done about what they said!
  • I create my account 17/08/2019.. it means my account does not exist after the roll back?
  • Your rollback will hugely disadvantage me.. i did not benefit from extra troops but in that time have catted down one of my villages.. retrained settlers.. walked for over 35hrs to settle my 15c cropper and boost it.. I will lose that site and probably not regain it as a result (there are others closer).. I know this is a beta but if you carry on like this then you will lose most of your testers and there will be a knock on effect for the special.. four of the friends I joined with have already, or are in the process of deleting
  • Please listen to the community and do not implement raiding restrictions to the game!
  • Hi, I know that I am to late but I would appreciate if you could send me a registration key for the closed beta for Codex Victoria. Thank you.
  • You don't answer any of my questions :(
    I have another one anyway!

You have a resources produced, raided, and stolen metric. Could you also make a "Resources in troops Alive" and "resources in troops dead" metric?
    Knowing the resources invested in dead troops tells us if the raids are really paying off. (E.G. I sent 100k on dead troops, but have only raided 88k resources) Knowing our investment in troops alive and dead helps us figure out what we have invested in our villages too. (E.G. We know we have made 200k resources, raided 150K resources, we lost 100k resources from troops, and 100k in troops that are alive. That means our village is worth 150k resources, less what is sitting in our village.
  • I got invite and tried to register for game but it ask for registration key which i do not have!! can you help me.
  • Send me one key for closed beta code victoria !!
  • Hello, is there still a chance to get beta key?
    Could use one.
  • Also, I have a bit of a feature request... That I think greatly increases the strategy of the a game with regions that unlock and everybody having 3 settlers...

What if you allowed us to launch settlers at a locked region, but only let them settle if the region is open when they arrive? That adds a lot of risk to the player, but also a lot of reward.

It also allows alliances strategies like "Launch, Sim, Land", and the ability for other alliances to swipe it by being lucky and having launched first. etc.
  • Hey there! In the codex victoria, what happens if my hero dies and THEN a daily quest pushes their level? Do they revive, or do I have to revive them?
  • Send me one key for closed beta code victoria !!
  • hi, is there any chance to get the key for closed beta?
  • Can i have one key for closed beta server?? please
  • one key for me,please
  • I would really like 2 keys to the Beta server, and to answere your question, so did me and my brother discover Travian over 10years ago, and decided two days ago we wanted to try to play again. Is it possible to still get a key?
  • can you send me the link of register for codex?
  • Good morning to you.

answer the question and did not receive the key, my email luissilva.1962@hotmail.com

when the link will appear to register the account in CODEX

MY NAME ZEPELIN
  • Hi, I want to register to a tournament qualification server, afaik the registration close before artifacts, but i have been unable to register into any qualification servers, can you help?
  • i have problem. i need a ticket for codex. my email eicas2635@outlook.com your system not except my email
  • Hello! What ever happened with the idea that was brought up about moving buildings? I would love that :)
  • Hi, I need 3 key 🔑for Codex Start please : )
  • Thanks
  • Hello Ridder. When does Codex Start?
  • I sent you an earlier PM requesting that the winner "Words of Wisdom" be posted so that all the community could see what "wisdom" was imparted to us. Will you be doing this soon?
    • If you read the PM, you will see its done.
    • zepelin 16 minutes ago
      Good morning to you.

answer the question and did not receive the key, my email luissilva.1962@hotmail.com

when the link will appear to register the account in CODEX

MY NAME ZEPELIN
  • hi can i speak you in private?
  • Hi

how are you

I wish to reconsider the private farms
    There are some addicts who delete farms directly and this is unfair

Because a hammer can not be extracted by producing the same account

I would like to review the law 1.1
  • Hi, my reply to the ultimate battle episode 4 is disabled? I've registered more than 48 hours ago so why is my comment still not public? I spent time on the puzzle so I really want my answer to be considered tomorrow, thanks.
  • hi. how i can replay answer of Ultimate Battle – Episode 4: The Meeting?
    • All new registered users are being reviewed as one of the ways to combat spambots. You will be able to post within 48 hours.
    • So does that mean the new users will have to post again after 48 hours?
  • Hello,

I would like to make a formal complaint about one of your moderators, his nickname is "playingwithfire". He moderates the Path to Pandora forum and he has been moderating it in a bad way.

Let me explain to you the issue, a couple of months ago I posted a comment in the forum, half of that was in English and another half as in Spanish as almost half of the players in that server are coming from a Spanish-speaking server. Out of nowhere, this moderator started to delete my comments due to being in "two different languages". Well, I didn't care much about it so I put another comment but this time the MAJORITY of the comment was in ENGLISH and just 1 sentence was in Spanish as a cool reference for my fellow Spanish-speaker players. Guess what? it was censored and deleted.
    He even deleted responses to the comment...

It is clear that this type of moderators ruins the experience of the game by moderating in this way. I even went beyond and explain to him how things work in our Spanish-speaker forums where we respect players from different nationalities. If an Italian or Portuguese player makes a comment in their own language our Moderators don't go against him and delete their post with a lame excuse that says "only Spanish comments are allowed." The Moderatos there know that this is a big community and sometimes players from different domains come and join us to have a great time playing this great game. Players even go as far as translating the comments and responding to them or even just responding them in Italian or Portuguese the very best they can to include them in the community. I believe that it is a shame how you guys treat people here in the .COM community forcing them to post only in English, not even a sentence or a word in Spanish.

Please go and check the forum, you will find that even the slightest sentence in Spanish is deleted, even if the whole comment is in English.
    Take as for example the comment made by Kamikaze Enric_ES or by me where we put just 1 sentence in Spanish out of 12 sentences in English and his BAD MODERATOR deleted them both.

Lastly, please take into considerating how much harm this type of Moderator and their "rules" are doing to this game. You can have a look at Spanish-speaker forums to see that I am not lying and while you're there check the number of people involved in the forum on each server. You will be surprised to see that people interact more in those servers while here in the .com, more specifically in the "Path to pandora forum" the lack of players posting comments is huge.

Best regards,
    Killua