• Male
  • from Denmark
  • Member since Jun 20th 2007
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • dongsongmaicho
    ts1.travian.com
    i cant replay post in ms paint contest
  • hi, i cant replay post in ms paint contest :( , am i blind or i need help?
  • OK I'm sorry i have to use this so communicate to the team but icant find any help or support ling and i can't even find a Create a topic button on the forum. I hate whining with my 1st post, this this is killing me and the only reason why im still around is becouse i hate not figuring things out. This forum (and the game) are realy not intuitive at all. The porblem i have is not being able to steal resourses from other players. I keep sending attacks and the army keeps "visiting" the city. When i try and type out the game of the city (even copypasta doesnt work) the search says No matches found. Can you please for the love of god explain to me how the hell am i supposed to attack any1 in this game??

P.S. When you register to the game a forum account should be created imo.
    • Hi,

On some domians, there are currently easter truces, so you can not attack, only give greetings. COM dosnt have easter truce.
  • Greetings, I have the answer to the challenge but I can not upload the answer, please help me so I can upload the answer.
  • Ummm where do you submit the puzzle pic and answer? :\
  • "Download zip archive where you find every piece as separate file."
    There is no link for such archive.
  • You must be an apprentice of Templar Knight, because you sure have the habit of deleting posts that you personally don't like.
  • Hello, I have a question, on the server Pandora Com (ts20) will there be a truce in Easter?
  • Hello.

I'd like my forum acc deleted, no questions asked, no delaying, thank you.
  • "The NPC button is now enabled even without a marketplace"

We loose a tactical edge of destroying a marketplace right ? You should not be able to NPC without a market correct?
  • When player detele, how to determine his main village, if he have both main off villages with high populations and very high income captital, which one will natars capture ? And there are cases that no villages captured by natars. Then what exactly way natars capture when player delete ?
    Very best regards
  • What should we do, if multihunter doesn't response. I am from PTP ts20
  • Nevermind
  • Hey min ven :)
    Kan du huske hvornår DKX startede?
    Vi kan jo desværre ikke se det i HOF.

Derudover så håber jeg du har det vel og alt er super fint med dig og dine :)

KH
    D
  • Hello Rider Huma
    just one question, I am playing the Path to Pandora X2 ,com

I know there are no natars villages, and they are not suppose to exist there
    but how can one get - Raid/attack a Natarian village + ‭‭0‬/‭9‬‬ - daily quest fulfilled ?
    Very best regards
    Pestinha
    • When player deletes, their (if I remember correct) main village will turn into a Natarian village. So in a sense they still exist to some degree.
    • That is what I thought... thank you for your time.
  • I have an issue, I cannot transfer golds from ts29.travian.com to ts80.travian.com, support says gold transfer is disabled, but I want my 1226 gold back. How can I have them?
    • It's not possible to transfer gold to or from the PTR game world.
    • I bought them on a special server (NYS), so why I cannot transfer to another special? It's not mentioned on the mail I received. They said I could transfer to another .com and ts80 is .com. From special to special I don't see the problem. Or is it why you want us to spend more money? I also recall you that Travian GMBH is a german company and Germany is a Country in EU and for the rules of free circulation between European Countries of people and money, you cannot apply this to an European citizen living in Europe. I also recall you that Great Britain is still in Europe and the Brexit will be next month.
    • PTR is a test game world, not a special. It's also written in this wbb.forum.travian.com/index.ph…tr-x-restart-information/, that gold can not be transfered to or from.
  • Hi.. I have another post to share about valentine.. could I share it
  • Hello, I want also to report one bug on the map (in Speed server .com). On coordinates (89/30) is showing that there is a crop oasis, but when I press on it it is showing me a village of a player: SSc...
    Please fix this
    Thanks
    • Fields on coordiantes (88|30), (88|31) and (89|31) are crop oasis. The coordinate (89|30) is occupied by a village.
  • Hej, ved du hvornår på dagen artefakter bliver løsladt, samt om der snart kommer info omkring det på nordic 6? Der er under en uge til at de skulle komme frem.
    • Det burde være kl. 15, men af et eller anden grund er det på nordics6 sat til kl. 3.

En ticket er blevet sendt, men da det er weekend, finder vi først mandag ud af om det bliver rettet eller ej.
  • hi

I want to know what is the best for attacking & just attacking game & the strongest ?>??? to play with

HUNS or TEUTONS ????????

please help me my dear^^^

Im 1200 gold daily at least but now I stoped play to search for my best one TEUTONS or HUNS to play with^^^^^^^^^^^^ forever^^

Nice to meet you

my name is AGDYAN .. Russia^^
  • Have a problem sens the last 11 days. My hero go missing every time I try to take an oasis. Have reported it to game support for 11 days. 3 times my hero got back but every time I try to take the oasis he go missing again. Please report this to higher office ok? Or help me get in contact with them becuade MH game support doesnt fix it...
  • Hey when is the 5x speed server starting??
  • Den kommende 5x speed lyder interssant, det vil være med normal kort så? og vil det så også sige at den kommer til at varer noget kortere end x3 speed eller ændre i ikke på tidspunkter for arte og ww osv i forhold til 3x speed?
    • Normal kort, da WW er med. 5x betyder naturligvis at den slutter tidligere (alt efter hvornår WW'et bliver færdig...).
  • Congratulations for the promotion. But who will keep the DK forum in check now? :D
    Sure hope that Finish guy won't because then we're FINNISHED
  • Congratulations and welcome
  • Ayy congratulations on becoming the Com CM! Now, be a dear and ban Lemon? (angel)
  • Kommer der evt snart en F&S x3 nordic server igen? synes egenlig den var meget god.
    - LRJ
    • Det skal du nok ikke regne med, da den nuværende special scenario er Path to Pandora, og hvis der kommer sådan en, er det nok først til omkring foråret hvis der kommer en eller hvis det bliver en nytårs-special, så det er ikke til at vide. :)
  • Jeg får ikke mulighed for at give et bud på siden, så gør det her

NORAD :D
  • Hej, er det klokken 12 eller 6 arte er ude på dkx den 25?
    • Klokken 12. Når byggeplanerne frigives er det klokken 11.